Jake

Winnipeg, Canada

#1 May 14, 2013
All the economic turmoil and austerity measures around the world are the direct result of private banks, which are now loan-sharking nations. Countries should never have incurred debt from private banks in the first place.

These banks and our governments colluded to financially enslave us in 1974 at Basel, Switzerland. Now, no nation is safe from bankruptcy, thanks to high interest rates on our national debts.
http://www.globalresearch.ca/oh-canada-imposi...

What should we do to escape the austerity trap?

Often, frustration about this situation often takes the form of antisemitism. In my opinion, any overt expression of antisemitism (thuggery, vandalism, and hate speech) is counterproductive and detrimental to our common cause (getting rid of these zionist criminals for good).

Rational antizionism, by contrast, is a systematic and legal eradication of zionist privilege. Its final objective is the total removal of all criminal zionists from our midst.

This, I believe, is the final solution to criminal zionism in the 21st century. http://bringkatztojustice.blogspot.ca/2013/04...

“Did you say something?”

Since: Jul 12

San Diego, CA.

#2 May 22, 2013
Down with Zion!

Up with Neo!

Lean to the left, lean to the right!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#3 May 22, 2013
Have another drink of Alex Jones Koolaid you kook..

“Did you say something?”

Since: Jul 12

San Diego, CA.

#4 Jun 18, 2013
Can't we all just get a long?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Diego Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Carrie Underwood adds 'Storyteller' San Diego c... Sat LUCY JANE 2
News Homeless on SD streets jumps 19% Sat LUCY JANE 1
News Revealed: Vaping GOP congressman's campaign fun... Apr 29 Sheri 1
News McCann touts future hotel as sign of progress i... Apr 29 Sheri Ann 1
News Guard fires shot at pot dispensary burglars Apr 29 Sheri Ann 1
News For Pentatonix, next stop: San Diego Apr 29 Sheri Ann 1
News San Diego restaurants going to pot? Apr 29 Sheri Ann 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Diego Mortgages