Chonch51

Milpitas, CA

#21 Oct 6, 2009
It's funny how Lucy hasn't written anything else to back up her shit.
lakerfan

Murfreesboro, TN

#22 Oct 6, 2009
Lucy's a dumba$$. I was an Air Force wife for years and we lived on a couple of bases with all branches of the military. I don't remember ever seeing a fat Marine. What I do remember and appreciate is all of the men and women who wear a uniform and serve our country. Also to the family and friends who support them.
Mongol Man

United States

#23 Oct 7, 2009
I am the training director of the largest tuition assistance truck driving school in the United States. We have students from every branch of the service, and we are located near every major installation in California and Arizona. I can't recall ever meeting an overweight Marine, and very few from the other branches for that matter. It doesn't matter anyway. These are the cream of the crop. These young men and women sacrifice more than Lucy can begin to imagine, and if they pack on a few pounds along the way, so be it. I'm sure old Hajii could give a shit less if he is blown away by a fat Soldier or Marine.
Civi

La Jolla, CA

#24 Oct 7, 2009
I'm surprised that Lucy is getting heat for calling a pig a pig. If you're fat, you're destroying government property and should lose the weight or decline your paycheck and get out of the service.
I work in medicine. I've saved a couple of lives along the way. Have you ever thanked your doctor or nurse? No. Just because you are taking money from the government to get fat doesn't mean I should thank you. You were not forced to join the best fighting force on the planet. You signed up. So I think Lucy is right. If you're not taking care of yourself, when you are too fat to run and help your fellow solider or marine, you are a liability and a danger to others. Yes there are fat cops and border patrol agents. They should be reprimanded or booted out. Take some pride in yourself. You're making a bigger target for "old Hajii."
I was fat for a while. I started exercising and stopped eating crapy fast food. I'm a lean 60 yr. old man. Damn it, if I can do it, a 20 something should be able to do it. And don't give me that crap that "they can't lose the weight because that just how they are." Bull Shit. Every fat person can lose weight. Quit eating so much. Exercise. It's not rocket science.
So, please give Lucy a break and step away from the computer and put down that twinkie.
theguyabovemeisa nidiot

Simpsonville, SC

#25 Oct 23, 2009
Good job loosing the weight a-hole. Most of the marines i know that happen to be overweight have medical issues. sometimes people can't help it. sometimes it is a mental thing.
Also- good job on saving lives, in your air conditioned hospital or wherever you "did it". who cares.
Mike

Ambler, PA

#26 Oct 23, 2009
Lucy: It's pretty clear that you do not work closely with Marines and likely do not work on base otherwise you would not have referred to them as soldiers. Who exactly are you? A rep a Jenny Craig?
Bree

Memphis, TN

#27 Dec 17, 2009
UUM, I was just wondering if you are a reservist and you are over weight will they deploy you???? I dont want my husband to go and neither does he. He is over weight right now, my fault I guess I am a Chef, but the fact is he is over weight....and I want him out
Former Fat Marine wrote:
I defended this country over the weight limit ....and I say F@#$! you !!!! Maybe you should pick up a rifle and defend this ocuntry !!! If not send your husband and sons away and hope for their safe returns god forbid an overweight marine take a round for your husband or sons.!!!
coco

Calabasas, CA

#28 Dec 18, 2009
no different than fat cops.
Port1

San Diego, CA

#29 Dec 18, 2009
lucy wrote:
Why are there so many fat marines? I work on a marine corps base, and have for over 10 years. I have seen the marine corps slowly progress into walking bags of shit. Once upon a time, cammys were pressed everyday. If you had one wrinkle, you paid for it! It seems like 2 out of 3 marines are over weight. Every body has a doctors note for getting out of pt. I just don't see the motivation that once was in my beloved marine corps. It seems as if USMC is breast feeding their marines instead of turning them into real MARINES. It is supposed to be the few and the proud, not the fat and the lazy! They have all these sissy rules now, nobody is allowed to enforce dicipline so its a free for all!!! I see good marines getting in trouble because they are not allowed to enforce the rules. WHAT IS GOING ON? There is a reason private pile doesn't belong in usmc. We need those days back! Those kind of drill instructors.
so whats your weight bitch.
Jonathan

El Cajon, CA

#30 Dec 18, 2009
When I was getting shot at by snipers, blown up in HMMWVs or MRAPs, or in fire fights with insurgents for hours at end, I totally looked over at the fat Marine next to me in disgust.
Hmmmm

Oceanside, CA

#32 Jan 28, 2010
Just me your son doesn't like to tell people he is a marine? THE FEW THE PROUD!!! Maybee cause your son has nothing to show or is a paper bitch
USMC_Recruit

Mobile, AL

#33 Feb 16, 2010
Well Lucy, they let "fat" people into the Marines because by the time you are done with boot camp your not fat. I have not yet heard of anyone that has complained or "whined" about their condition because if they did...more than likely they get sent back. However, I have not done basic yet but I do have a general sense of what I am getting myself into.
missy

Mcminnville, OR

#34 Feb 17, 2010
Respect to all our men in the armed forces, what is wrong with her showing disrespect to those who fight for the freedom we all take for granted, thank you army, airforce, marines, and the navy for all that you do much love from oregon!!!!
Grunt

United States

#35 Feb 17, 2010
Hey Civi, its not the fact that the govt pays us that requires respect, its the fact that we are willing to go into battle to protect a sissy like you who never had the balls to sign up before you were a tired old man sitting behind a computer pumping yourself up about being a patient care tech and putting on a band-aid for someone. ARMY, NAVY, MARINES, and yes even the AIR FORCE have ht/weight standards and deal with the individual as needed. Fat body's will get some much needed extra attention, but that does not in any way mean that they are "worthless". Even in the Infantry, I have seen some pretty big boys that can out ruck, out run, and out shoot the average joe. Oh and Civi...we dont need OR want your "thanks", my brother to the left and right are good enough for me, enjoy the band-aid business!
Grunt

United States

#36 Feb 17, 2010
PS "Bree" people like your husband give the reserves a bad name, I appreciate his service, but if he can sit around and collect a paycheck one weekend a month he can go to war.....
FTM

Hood River, OR

#37 Mar 11, 2010
There are seventeen year old kids joining the marines corps because there marine recruiter is a pos and lies to them and tells them they'll get all kinds of good things from the marines.
CPL PALMA

United States

#38 May 2, 2010
Um, alot of you need to face the truth. I'm a Marine, and I can vouch for this lady's story. I myself run a 300 PFT and CFT, and WAS in charge of PT for my platoon. I got FIRED because people the fat turds in charge of me said all the fat boys i was PTing were crying about how hard it was. The Sergeant who fired me said and I quote, " If they wanna be fat that's their business, not everyone can run like you."

This is BULLSHIT, I was fat when I went to bootcamp, I was a fatbody and wore fatbody cammies, and the reason I can run like I do now is because I WORKED MY ASS OFF for it.

Yes, most Marines that are fat have light duty or limited duty chits, not because they're broke, but because they are vaginas.

Marines have no excuse being fat. Even if it doesn't interfere with combat, which it DOES if your ass ever gets shot and people gotta carry your pudgy ass. Being in shape is part of our job. It's what we get paid for when our units make us go out and PT.

And let's be real, people are fat because of their eating habbits. Somebody who eats a normals healthy diet is gonna be in shape simply due to the fact that Marines are required to do regular physical exercise. Now somebody who eats EVERYTHING THEY SEE is gonna be a fat slob unless they work extra hard to burn it off, which they never do.

I love being a Marine, I love being in better shape than most Marines I see, but being associated with so many fat blobs is the main reason why I'm not reenlisting.
Lue

San Diego, CA

#39 May 2, 2010
Jonathan wrote:
When I was getting shot at by snipers, blown up in HMMWVs or MRAPs, or in fire fights with insurgents for hours at end, I totally looked over at the fat Marine next to me in disgust.
I am sorry they missed you a-hole

“Hey what's up”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#40 May 2, 2010
lucy wrote:
Why are there so many fat marines? I work on a marine corps base, and have for over 10 years. I have seen the marine corps slowly progress into walking bags of shit. Once upon a time, cammys were pressed everyday. If you had one wrinkle, you paid for it! It seems like 2 out of 3 marines are over weight. Every body has a doctors note for getting out of pt. I just don't see the motivation that once was in my beloved marine corps. It seems as if USMC is breast feeding their marines instead of turning them into real MARINES. It is supposed to be the few and the proud, not the fat and the lazy! They have all these sissy rules now, nobody is allowed to enforce dicipline so its a free for all!!! I see good marines getting in trouble because they are not allowed to enforce the rules. WHAT IS GOING ON? There is a reason private pile doesn't belong in usmc. We need those days back! Those kind of drill instructors.
Dear Lucy
Sounds like your one of those ugly fat girls who couldn't get nailed like a wood floor in a new house.
Most of the Marines I meet are hot,hot,hot and like a naked playgirl sort of way.
Most of those Marines are up at 5 am running their butt off while you are still in bed eating a donut and sucking down a coffee.
By the way the Marines are the finest group of men in the nation fighting for their country.
So I am going to put it in terms my sweet Auntie used to say PISS OFF YOU FAT OLD TWAT.
bear

Waterloo, Canada

#41 May 4, 2010
I am enlisting and have lost 80 pounds to do so and if you are overweight like I was then you know it takes a lot of devotion to kick those old habits and to Lucy what gives you the right to talk about those who are preserving your freedom

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Diego Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sprint Customers Beware 21 hr Hellary Clitass 6
News Jodie Emiko Yamaguchi (Nov '10) Wed Luke 2
Ron Fleishman is the World's Most Underrated Ph... (Sep '15) Tue Good News Bad News 99
News Sacramento Gas Prices Creeping Up Jul 22 Go Blue Forever 9
Gay/bi skype Jul 19 Joelansing789 5
News The dreaded deportations that would surge under... Jul 18 HOLLA ISABELLA 20
Human sexuality (Dec '15) Jul 18 munozhornyguy15 4

San Diego Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Diego Mortgages