Review: The Kids Bay Learning Center

Review: The Kids Bay Learning Center

Posted in the San Diego Forum

Vicky Sanchez

Oceanside, CA

#1 Jan 11, 2010
Our family loves this school! Amazing staff, great snacks...The whole school is new! My son started last week and we, as parents, can see already a change: he is more talkative!We cannot be happier!:)
PS- My son loves the pirate boat outside!
Erin Zubay

Waipahu, HI

#2 Apr 7, 2010
Our 2 year old daughter has been attending The Kids Bay for about 3 months now and we are very impressed with the schoo, the programs and the teachers. The school is brand new so the classrooms are new and clean and the playground is state of the art. A much needed addition in the community.
Lynn Levendoski

San Diego, CA

#3 Jul 20, 2010
Our experience at The Kids Bay is very positive and educational. If I ever need anything the staff there are always willing to go out of their way to help. They are friendly and take extra time when it comes to welcoming children, cleaning, or just giving that needed hug!The activies are fun and thought out.
It is refreshing to see that people still care out there and want to make such a difference.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Diego Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
el cajon hoodlums gang becoming a problem (Nov '07) 7 hr Westminster15st 481
Experimental Aircraft Association (Jun '13) Sun glasspilot 6
Chargers have said YES on moving the football t... Dec 3 Local 1
Chargers have said NO on moving the football te... Dec 3 Local 1
Ron Fleishman is the World's Most Underrated Ph... (Sep '15) Dec 2 Ron 151
El cajon orphans gang (May '11) Dec 2 Capone 42
Review: Liberty Lawyers (May '16) Dec 2 HarrisonD 3

San Diego Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance