Arraignment for man accused of stabbi...

Arraignment for man accused of stabbing girlfriend

There are 5 comments on the KFMB-TV San Diego story from Nov 13, 2012, titled Arraignment for man accused of stabbing girlfriend. In it, KFMB-TV San Diego reports that:

A man accused of stabbing his girlfriend to death and leaving her body in an SUV in a Carlsbad parking lot was scheduled to be arraigned at the Vista courthouse Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFMB-TV San Diego.

Lena

Olongapo City, Philippines

#1 Nov 14, 2012
It has to be investigated first who really did it! The lady witnessed only reveal Javier told her to call 911. Javier did not mentioned to the lady who really did it. Also, investigate the root that trigger the killing, before judging!!! John Carlo Monta is ill of cancer, that might be one reason why the killing triggers if he was the one who did it... Or it might be Javier who is at fault! No one knows! it will only enlightens the case when john carlo will tell the truth,and what transpired between their relationships.
Alen

Philippines

#2 Nov 15, 2012
Lena wrote:
It has to be investigated first who really did it! The lady witnessed only reveal Javier told her to call 911. Javier did not mentioned to the lady who really did it. Also, investigate the root that trigger the killing, before judging!!! John Carlo Monta is ill of cancer, that might be one reason why the killing triggers if he was the one who did it... Or it might be Javier who is at fault! No one knows! it will only enlightens the case when john carlo will tell the truth,and what transpired between their relationships.
" for your information Lena, there's never a valid reason of killing someone especially if you already know that you are dying. John carlo is and will always be a murderer. His parents and family (alcantara and monta family) will be remembered as relative/family of murderer John Carlo alcantara monta!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#3 Nov 15, 2012
It was the fruit loops that made him do it. Lucky Charms is what makes me go batshit.
bayot

San Diego, CA

#4 Nov 19, 2012
Sickness dont is not excuse to kill...state of mind will kill...my opinion
bayot

San Diego, CA

#5 Nov 19, 2012
i have work wit this person for a while very light to to speak ,what triggers it nobody knows ...nobody wins ..both family will lost...the little boy will be the set back someday...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Diego Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
el cajon hoodlums gang becoming a problem (Nov '07) 26 min Westminster15st 481
Experimental Aircraft Association (Jun '13) 23 hr glasspilot 6
Chargers have said YES on moving the football t... Dec 3 Local 1
Chargers have said NO on moving the football te... Dec 3 Local 1
Ron Fleishman is the World's Most Underrated Ph... (Sep '15) Dec 2 Ron 151
El cajon orphans gang (May '11) Dec 2 Capone 42
Review: Liberty Lawyers (May '16) Dec 2 HarrisonD 3

San Diego Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance