Man Shot To Death In Broad Daylight

Man Shot To Death In Broad Daylight

There are 74 comments on the NBC San Diego story from Jul 10, 2008, titled Man Shot To Death In Broad Daylight. In it, NBC San Diego reports that:

San Diego homicide detectives are searching for a brazen gunman who killed a man in cold blood Thursday morning in Barrio Logan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC San Diego.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Andrew

San Diego, CA

#73 Oct 27, 2009
I drove past my old job tonight and was shocked to see a memorial to Bobby hanging on the familiar doorstep across the street. I'm disgusted to see all the ignorant assumptions being made about Bobby's character. The family had always been good neighbors to our company during the 35 years we did business from Logan Avenue. Bobby was a good kid and, by the comments from the family, grew into a good man. My condolences and hopes that justice is served.
just me

Palestine, TX

#74 Feb 28, 2013
I know this post is old but the police really need to see if Jodi Arias is behind this.
Maybe so

Hyden, KY

#75 Feb 28, 2013
Agree with the last post!!! JODI ARIAS could have murdered Bobby and Matt McCartney could have drove the get away car! Matt promised to never betray Jodi I wonder why!??? Pretty fishy she was arrested July 15th 2008 for the murder of Travis Alexander it's very well possible she could have murdered Bobby and is getting away with it! Someone please check into this!!
raven

United States

#76 Feb 28, 2013
Has jodi arias been investigated for this. Or her friend matt McCartney. What kind of gun used
raven

United States

#77 Feb 28, 2013
Yes I agree as l think he was going to tell about Jodi's stalking and perverse sex life
justice for all

Gadsden, AL

#78 Mar 1, 2013
I dont know if this is Jodi Arias ex boyfriend or not. Hopefully someone who knows him can set us straight..but the woman who went on a spree of visiting old boyfriends in June and July of 2008 & one is dead. Her first boyfriend had this same name. She was still loose when this happened. If this is not the same Bobby and someone who knew him can tell us. At least it is bringing attention to his case and may bring closure for his family and they will get a tip.
Marissa

El Paso, TX

#79 Mar 7, 2013
What if he had info against Jodi arias proving she was lying?? Two men on her life that didnt want anything to do with her have ended up dead. I really think she needs to be looked into for this. He and his family and his poor son needs closure and justice
Ailina

Boise, ID

#80 Mar 7, 2013
you sure it wasn't Jodi Arias who Killed this Man???
bob

Abingdon, MD

#81 Mar 7, 2013
Jodi Arias did it.
TheFineLineofJus tice

Niceville, FL

#82 Mar 9, 2013
Andrew wrote:
I drove past my old job tonight and was shocked to see a memorial to Bobby hanging on the familiar doorstep across the street. I'm disgusted to see all the ignorant assumptions being made about Bobby's character. The family had always been good neighbors to our company during the 35 years we did business from Logan Avenue. Bobby was a good kid and, by the comments from the family, grew into a good man. My condolences and hopes that justice is served.
Did Bobby know Jodi Arias of Yreka, California?
Maybe so

Hyden, KY

#83 Mar 9, 2013
Not sure? Just know that she date someone with the same exact name and orientation. And he was murdered July 10th, 2008 and Jodi Arias was arrested July 15th, 2008 for the murder of her former bf Travis Alexander. I know they never caught his killer and it kinda made since that if this was the same guy she may have had something to do with it. I dunno just my opinion
TheFineLineofJus tice

Niceville, FL

#84 Mar 9, 2013
Comparing the pictures of jodi with bobby, and the pictures of this man, doesn't look like the same person.
RoeM

Wayne, NJ

#85 Apr 3, 2013
Cece wrote:
<quoted text>My cousin wasn't a gangbanger!! He was a father, a son, a brother, a family man!! He was going to work just like a REAL man would do!! God forbid something like this happens to you or one of your family members!! Cause it isn't just one less person on the streets.. it's a son that will never have a chance to go to another ball game with his dad.. his son will have no more memories of his father... I pray God will show mercy on you for your words!
Cece please don't be upset by ignorance. Your memories are all that counts. Trolls are lonely subhumans who got bullied in school and think it's fun to anonymously say horrible things about people who can't defend themselves. If this person was in front of you they would beg for your forgiveness so you wouldn't knock them out. Don't stress the empty racist garbage because no matter what they say it won't change your memories and love for Bobby. I'm truely sorry for your loss and I hope his child will grow up happy and healthy.
Texas

United States

#86 Apr 13, 2013
[did Jodi arias get investigated for this? She's a nut and she was free at the time with another gun!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Diego Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi skype (Jun '16) 3 hr Billbittner69 195
Ron Fleishman is the World's Most Underrated Ph... (Sep '15) Fri Hasbeen Hillary 235
Maryanne Maloney (Apr '12) Fri Mary w Bushnell 132
News Man shot by Stockton police after domestic dist... Thu Lissalill 1
Gay men wanting to Skype ;) (May '12) Thu Hello 24
Review: US Consumer Attorneys (Nov '14) Apr 19 Mariisa 3
Complaints Against Google+ (Jul '14) Apr 19 Sammy 115

San Diego Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Diego Mortgages