Man Shot To Death In Broad Daylight

Full story: NBC San Diego 74
San Diego homicide detectives are searching for a brazen gunman who killed a man in cold blood Thursday morning in Barrio Logan. Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
sheri

Long Beach, CA

#1 Jul 10, 2008
goodness, who did the proof read on this article.
Mike

United States

#2 Jul 11, 2008
Barrio Logan...can anyone say DRIVE BY!!

One less gang-banger on the street
Pink Banana

Oceanside, CA

#4 Jul 11, 2008
Nuke mexico !!!
Cece

Ramona, CA

#7 Jul 11, 2008
Mike wrote:
Barrio Logan...can anyone say DRIVE BY!!
One less gang-banger on the street
My cousin wasn't a gangbanger!! He was a father, a son, a brother, a family man!! He was going to work just like a REAL man would do!! God forbid something like this happens to you or one of your family members!! Cause it isn't just one less person on the streets.. it's a son that will never have a chance to go to another ball game with his dad.. his son will have no more memories of his father... I pray God will show mercy on you for your words!
Dago

La Jolla, CA

#8 Jul 11, 2008
Hey, Cece...we don't want to hear your bull$h*t about how this freak'n Juarez had a job and was a father, etc. There are lots of Mexican bangers who are gainfully employed and feed their bambinos, etc., but they live double lives. I find it very difficult to believe that he was randomly selected to get whacked for no good reason. He did something to someone, and by god, they had their sights set on revenge. Quit being in denial.
Denise

Ramona, CA

#9 Jul 12, 2008
Hey I was reading the messages and what people had to say about my cousins death and I just have to say that i feel sad that people feel this way... I love my cousin and his son dearly and I am hurt for my tia "aunt" who is very lonely without her loving son... i plan to be a cop and i know what its like on the streets of san diego and logan people do choose people for no good reason out here... i was never involved in gangs and me being a girl small in my family have been jumped by gangmembers before for no reason... graduated top of my class and never had problems with gang violence before... it hurts my aunt to hear you guys talk about my cousin like he was no one and deserved what he got... no one deserves it and we lost a close family member... obviously you people have issues with yourselves if you come on here saying such hurtful and disrespectful things... remember he had a family, which are the ones suffering over this.. but we are being strong threw the grace of God... we will have our revenge threw the law... thank you and please instead of saying hurtful things have us in your prayers, we are hurting... thank you. i love you cece.
Melinda

AOL

#11 Jul 16, 2008
HEY DAGO There is no denial in the family what are you stupid . No mother should have to out live thier son. The person(s) responsible for this is nothing but a COWARD and we as a family will never let this go until justice is served.GOD forbid something like this should happen to your family you ignorant F''' I would love to spit in your face as payment for your comment.Im not gonna say anything nice like my other family members cause you took time out of your day to post a foul comment so screw you and everyone else that thinks like you!! oh and change your name from dago to FAGO
LAA

United States

#12 Jul 16, 2008
I highly doubt that this was an arbitrary crime, considering that the assailants were lying in wait, but I do know that whoever is responsible for this is a true coward. Some people have a lot of time on their hands to sit there and make harsh comments towards others who are grieving. Ignorance will never seize and you should never let the words of a stranger affect you. Bobby was a great young man and I'll never forget him. I know he's in Heaven, and whoever is responsible for ending his life short, will see justice. Whether it be by the law, or by God Himself. Bobby will always be in my prayers and so will his family. I hope God gives you all(his family members) the strength to get through these hard times. As difficult as it may seem right now, it shall pass. I hope his ceremony is peaceful and I hope that you all get to celebrate his life, because he touched people's lives with his charm and his kindness. I hope that the memories of how strong, courageous, funny, charming, and great Bobby was is passed on to his son. I'll miss my friend, Knowing that I'll never get to see his smile or hear his voice breaks my heart into a million pieces. RIP Bob. Peace/Love/Happiness!
Reese

San Diego, CA

#13 Jul 17, 2008
RIP Bobby, This is not something anyone should have happen to them... i am a friend of bobby's and anyone who has anything negative to say about him and what has happened, i feel sorry for you, especially if you didnt know him. My prayers go out to all his family and his son... take care. Much love, Reese

“Breaking News...........”

Since: Jul 08

San Diego, California

#14 Jul 17, 2008
just another peaceful day in the barrio
donnajeanw

San Diego, CA

#15 Jul 17, 2008
CeCe, Reese, Denise, and the rest of the family: The prayers of ALL decent people are with you. I am just so sorry for you that these blogs bring out the freaks and hatemongers. Ignore them. If they had any personal value in their lives, they wouldn't need to look for people (who they don't even know) to hate and denigrate. Peace and strength to the family.
ill rapestar

San Diego, CA

#16 Jul 17, 2008
dis wuz my cuzin. is da 1 bangin on wacks. i lay all you foolz out! RIPE my homie!
Not so proud San Diegan

San Diego, CA

#17 Jul 17, 2008
ill rapestar wrote:
dis wuz my cuzin. is da 1 bangin on wacks. i lay all you foolz out! RIPE my homie!
That is real intelligent to go out and do something to someone because they did wrong or whatever. That doesn't justify you doings. That just perpetuates the cycle. Please leave your gang style and words off this forum.
cali

Lafayette, CO

#18 Jul 17, 2008
R.I.P my prayers go out to the family
I met Bobby back in junior high and never heard from him.Until today that I was browsing the net to see whats been goin on down in San Diego and this just breaks my heart
dude

United States

#19 Jul 17, 2008
ill rapestar wrote:
RIPE my homie!???

God help you if you are really that ignorant.
GOD IS BIG

San Diego, CA

#20 Jul 17, 2008
I must say I'm really sadden to hear you have lost your beloved Bobby, nobody deserves to be hurt the way they hurt him, but to all the above comments about gangs, I must say you are very ignorant! how can you judge this man by the way he was murdered or where he was murdered, are you EFEN serious. you know what your problem is ? you never lost someone in a violent way and GOD IS BIG AND HE IS WATCHING AND HE KNOWS WHO DID THIS TO THIS YOUNG MAN. BOY YOU ARE A FOOL TO EVEN JUDGE THIS MAN. JUST CAUSE HE WAS HISPANIC, YOU ARE A IDIOT SR.. AND WHAT DO YOU CALL A BUNCH OF WHITE PEOPLE, BALD AND SCREAMING HATEFUL WORDS?? YES HELLO A GANG ASSHOLE.. YOU GUYS ARE NO DIFFERENT FROM THEM. SO IF YOU LIVE IN A GLASS HOUSE YOUR ASS SHOULD NOT THROW STONES..
dude

San Diego, CA

#21 Jul 18, 2008
GOD IS BIG wrote:
I must say I'm really sadden to hear you have lost your beloved Bobby, nobody deserves to be hurt the way they hurt him, but to all the above comments about gangs, I must say you are very ignorant! how can you judge this man by the way he was murdered or where he was murdered, are you EFEN serious. you know what your problem is ? you never lost someone in a violent way and GOD IS BIG AND HE IS WATCHING AND HE KNOWS WHO DID THIS TO THIS YOUNG MAN. BOY YOU ARE A FOOL TO EVEN JUDGE THIS MAN. JUST CAUSE HE WAS HISPANIC, YOU ARE A IDIOT SR.. AND WHAT DO YOU CALL A BUNCH OF WHITE PEOPLE, BALD AND SCREAMING HATEFUL WORDS?? YES HELLO A GANG ASSHOLE.. YOU GUYS ARE NO DIFFERENT FROM THEM. SO IF YOU LIVE IN A GLASS HOUSE YOUR ASS SHOULD NOT THROW STONES..
Nice hypocritical post. Tell us we shouldn't judge people, then call us all idiots. Maybe you should try using that brain your god gave you sometime.

“Breaking News...........”

Since: Jul 08

San Diego, California

#22 Jul 18, 2008
ill rapestar wrote:
Start with an english class, and then follow it up with an anger management class, and then try for that GED. What a disgrace you are.
GOD IS BIG

San Diego, CA

#23 Jul 18, 2008
The reason you guys are mad, is because Iím right and I have every right to speak the truth. It hurts right? Yea it hits home.
Thatís all you have to say about my education please you do not know me, If I call you IDIOTS is because you are acting like such.
Hate is such a horrible disease GET WELL SOON, and may god help your poor little racist hearts when your time comes, White does not make you better then anyone, read your history, White people were not the first oneís or the only ones in this plant.
But you guys are turning this around to a racist issue and is about Robert Juarez, who was murdered for only god knows what reason. And like I said before, GOD IS BIG AND WATCHING YOU AND EVERYTHING THAT REPRESENTS HATE! SO WASH YOUR MOUTH AND CLEAN YOU MIND BEFORE IS TOO LATE.
el duderino

United States

#24 Jul 18, 2008
GOD IS BIG wrote:
The reason you guys are mad, is because Iím right and I have every right to speak the truth. It hurts right? Yea it hits home.
Thatís all you have to say about my education please you do not know me, If I call you IDIOTS is because you are acting like such.
Hate is such a horrible disease GET WELL SOON, and may god help your poor little racist hearts when your time comes, White does not make you better then anyone, read your history, White people were not the first oneís or the only ones in this plant.
But you guys are turning this around to a racist issue and is about Robert Juarez, who was murdered for only god knows what reason. And like I said before, GOD IS BIG AND WATCHING YOU AND EVERYTHING THAT REPRESENTS HATE! SO WASH YOUR MOUTH AND CLEAN YOU MIND BEFORE IS TOO LATE.
You are the reason most people think the religious right are a bunch of friggin wingnuts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Diego Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Holocaust survivors return to Auschwitz 3 hr boncho 3
blues in sd 3 hr LUV MY CHROME 16
Need Black 3 hr easysnipes 9
San Diego Music Thread 16 hr texas pete 3
Suneva Meducal Inc Sat lori 2
Review: SelfHelpWorks Jan 23 annrey823 3
Black in sd Jan 22 Bunjulio 1
San Diego Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web