DebtWave Credit Counseling Offers Cla...

DebtWave Credit Counseling Offers Classes through Grossmont Adult School

There are 4 comments on the PR-inside.com story from Jan 3, 2009, titled DebtWave Credit Counseling Offers Classes through Grossmont Adult School. In it, PR-inside.com reports that:

San Diego, CA, January 03, 2009 -- DebtWave Credit Counseling, a San Diego based non-profit organization committed to educating the community on the proper use of credit through budget management and ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PR-inside.com.

lou

Pompano Beach, FL

#1 Jan 5, 2009
DebtWave seems to be a good credit counseling firm
Unbelievable

Redmond, WA

#2 Jan 5, 2009
Heres a free tip don't buy what you cant afford! don't pay some jackazz 30 on a 100 tell your friends and family im sorry i just cant afford it live in your means.
lou

Miami, FL

#3 May 16, 2009
Unbelievable wrote:
Heres a free tip don't buy what you cant afford! don't pay some jackazz 30 on a 100 tell your friends and family im sorry i just cant afford it live in your means.
Tell that to your Govenator
Estrellita

London, UK

#5 Mar 26, 2014
This is the first time I had ever applied for a loan. I couldn't have asked for anything more from the staff that answered any of my questions to the application process. Once this had all been completed the money was transferred quickly into my account. I will definitely be recommending 911PDAY .COM ( http://goo.gl/44kQUQ ) too my friends and family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Diego Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ron Fleishman is the World's Most Underrated Ph... (Sep '15) 1 hr Kelley 193
News The dreaded deportations that would surge under... (Jul '16) Mon MAGA2016 52
News They were brought to America as kids - then sen... Mon MAGA2016 2
News Lips club owner posts video after beating in No... Feb 15 25or6to4 1
F r e d e r i c S c h u l z.. Files L... Feb 11 Wabash Tsunami 1
Illegal Mexican woman gets 8 years in prison fo... Feb 11 America First 1
Report people voting illegally Feb 11 America First 1

San Diego Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Diego Mortgages