|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

Voted For Edmund G. "Jerry" Brown

Judged:

He is a great person who gets the job done.
Rick Rios

Hawthorne, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

Voted For Chelene Nightingale

Someone who actually wants to SERVE the poeple. Strong values and 'street level' view of the issues we face, not second hand by some teen who looked at the local paper to get a position. Go Chelene!
Stephanie

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

Voted For Meg Whitman

Judged:

Jerry Brown had his chance. Time for new blood and new ideas
Keith Hardine

Copperopolis, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

Judged:

Having the qualifications for  selection.
Keith Hardine | 1 min ago
Chelene Nightingale is the onl y real Constitutional Conserva tive in this race for Californ ia Governor. We need a candida te who will follow through wit h the oath to uphold our Const itution-limiting Government re gulation over our lives. This  will then foster an environmen t where small businesses can i nvest and produce jobs again.

I believe that Chelene Nightin gale will fulfil that mandate  better than any of the other C andidates.
Boris

Chatsworth, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

Judged:

Voted for Chelene Nightingale ~ our last best hope for California!

If ever the Time should come, when vain & aspiring Men shall possess the highest Seats in Government, our Country will stand in Need of its experienced Patriots to prevent its Ruin.~ Samuel Adams
Robert Gipson

El Dorado Hills, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

Judged:

Whitman/Brown is no "chice." Beneath the fluff their real agenda is the same: Continued, deliberate dismantling of California's economy; siphoning of California's wealth and resources into the coffers of international megabanks.
Vel

Fresno, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

Judged:

VOTE CHELENE NIGHTINGALE CALIFORNIA!
Maybe the people of California are starting to see just how toxic Meg and Jerry are for California. Both of them are sure to be devastating to the state and the hard working tax payers leaving them once again carrying what is sure to be an even heavier load.
Yvonne Baker

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

I know we love our kids too much to elect Jerry Brown.
s. alpert

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

Voted For Meg Whitman

Judged:

Jerry Brown should retire after 40 years of trying to achieve something positive. He has no plans, just political ambitions.
We need a fresh thinker with business experience and success, like Meg Whitman.
Yvonne Baker

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

Judged:

Andree wrote:
He is a great person who gets the job done.
No NO NO.........We can't sell our children into tax slavery for Brown's union masters!
Constitutionalis t

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

Judged:

The RIGHT candidate for the RIGHT time for the RIGHT office for the RIGHT state for all the RIGHT reasons.

“I do believe in Fairies...”

Since: May 08

Laramie WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

Judged:

sunshine on my shoulder wrote:
I am passionate because, I know someone that is close to her, I know all about her..trust me, it goes beyond politcs its about whats right. I seriously don't want innocent voter falling for her lies. Just look it up I beg you. Chelene Nightingale/shawna forde" just look please if you still want to vote for her then the blood is on your hands too. thanks
Chelene had nothing to do with the Shawna Forde nonsense and you know it. Neither did Save our State. Shawna Forde was involved with Jim "I'm using your donations to fund my lavish lifestyle" Gilchrist, who, by the way, still supports the murdering nutjob. So, if I were you, I'd take anything that Jim Gilchrist has to say with a grain of salt. He and his right hand man, Marvin, were embezzling from the Minutemen. No credibility issues there at all, are there?

Additionally, the fact that the Church of Morris Dees (SPLC) has labled SOS a "racist" organization doesn't mean squat. It is merely another sordid little organization that profits from finding bigots under every little rock, whether they exist or not. Don't believe me? Just Google Morris Dees. You'll understand why anyone with half the intelligence that God gave a corn cob doesn't take them seriously. But then again, your posts don't exactly scream "higher education."

Chelene Nightingale is one of the few Christians I know who actually lives her faith. That is quite an endorsement coming from a Pagan. Yes, she and her husband, like so many people in this country, were driven to bankruptcy by an economy and a state that has become totally small business hostile. That does not make her incapable of fiscal responsibility. That makes her human. She is not alone. Millions of Americans, even Americans who once boasted incomes of $100,000 a year plus have had to resort to bankruptcy, even though it has become increasingly difficult to file. For the vast majority, it is a matter of the economic down turn and loss of employment in this country, NOT irresponsibility. http://www.mybudget360.com/141-million-americ...

It would behoove you (as well as all of the other irresponsible nonsense spouting posters) to do some actual research rather than regurgitating sound bites from Chelene hating whack jobs.

“I do believe in Fairies...”

Since: May 08

Laramie WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

Keith Hardine wrote:
Having the qualifications for  selection.
Keith Hardine | 1 min ago
Chelene Nightingale is the onl y real Constitutional Conserva tive in this race for Californ ia Governor. We need a candida te who will follow through wit h the oath to uphold our Const itution limiting Government regulation  over our lives. This will the n foster an environment where  small businesses can invest an d produce jobs again.
I believe that Chelene Nightin gale will fulfil that mandate  better than any of the other C andidates.
If this is the same Keith I know, send me a message. I'm back in California and I was just asking Kim D. and Ted if they had heard from you.
D Jacoboni

Paradise, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

Judged:

I can trust her
Royx

Berkeley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

Judged:

Why stay with two proven loser parties? They are both more interested in "Politics as usual" let's give someone else a try!
Sky Painter

Valencia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

Stephanie wrote:
Jerry Brown had his chance. Time for new blood and new ideas
Excuseme, but if you had done your homework and/or due diligence on all six qualified candidates you would have already come to the conclusion that Meg Whitman has no new blood nor ideas. Once you peer behind the veil of deceits she is propagandizing out there you will find that there is no difference between Jerry Brown and Meg Whitman.

Here, I offer you evidence to the fact. See the following video please.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

1. What was witman doing at a "Climate Change" cruise in the Arctic? That's a cruise by invitation only. Jimmy Carter was there and Van Jones, the avowed communist czar that Obama appointed in his administration and then had to let go once American figured out how dangerous this communist is. NO Constitutional Conservative would ever attend such a shin dig. Meg was there.

2. Meg is a huge fan of Van Jones and his policies. Listen to the video carefully, her words not mine. This is a person that just did not happen to have dinner once with him. There is allot more here that the MSM does not want to cover. Listen carefully please.

I offer you the next piece of evidence. Meg whitman is opposing Prop 23 and if elected into office, will allow AB32 to take effect after a year. What conservative would knowingly allow a law that will kill over 1.1 million jobs in California. Look at the following link please.
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi...

Meg Whitman joins Jerry Brown against prop 23!!!!!

Here is the next piece of facts and evidence for you.
While claiming to be tough as nails on immigration, Whitman turns around and posts the following video on the Spanish channels. Again, listen carefully.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Whitman opposes prop 187 and oposses Arizona's tough immigration law. Now, which one is it Meg? Two faced, does not mean what she says. If anything it shows a lack of integrity. As a matter of fact, Nightingale is the only one to be endorsed by both Seriff Richad Mack and Sheriff Joe Arpaio. Here, read it for yourself.

http://www.californiality.com/2010/10/sheriff...

I have more to keep me going for several more pages here, however, I will leave it up to you to do your homework and due diligence.

In conclusion, based on the above, there is no doubt in my mind that Meg Whitman is a liberal progressive with the same agenda as Brown, except that Whitman is disguising hereself as a conservative. The wolf in sheeps clothing.

This is why I support Chelene Nightingale for governor 100%. Nightingale is the only constitutional conservative running for California Governor. She means what she says. Nightingale talks the talk, but most importantly, she walks the walk.

I challenge anyone, anywhere, anytime, to prove me wrong. Go ahead, I promise you I will have a calm and rational consersation with you based of facts and evidence.

maya subh

Amman, Jordan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

Judged:

pleas dime com to jordane and talk with you in the entirnet pleas
Bill Clinton

Beverly Hills, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

Voted For Meg Whitman

Judged:

We dont need anymore liberal idiots ruining our country. 4 years is too much.
vote_4_jerry

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

Judged:

OReilly wrote:
<quoted text>There You Go Again! Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush. That's all You People Ever Say. Oh i Take That Back There's The Always Favorite Other Line The Party of NO This $hit is Getting Really Old. JUST LIKE YOUR Candidates Brown and Boxer REALLY REALLY OLD.
regardless of what you want us to believe... it's bushes fault. i can't believe you idiots actually voted for him, what did you expect? the apple doesn't fall far from the tree
Flush Brown Down

Fair Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

All these idiots whining about Whitman yet, the polls still show her with a solid lead against the Brown toilet floater.
Better watch out Brown supporters, you are about to lose your government handout.
Then what? You going to try to riot like France?
Please do. Many of us would love an excuse.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the San Diego Forum right now

Search the San Diego Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Oxycodone in san diego (Jan '13) 3 hr 760NSD 277
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 3 hr Eainca 4,887
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 4 hr no way 200,349
WATER - Free, pure, plentiful (Jul '13) 11 hr james marple 4
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Mon snodder 2,252
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Sun Twilight sun 7,848
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Sun Facts facts 15,927
•••
•••
•••
•••

San Diego Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

San Diego People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••