Since: Dec 12

Pico Rivera, CA

#21 Dec 7, 2012
Suckle_me wrote:
Trying to find this typ of relationship is to hard cause most guys want to use it as a play thing or just for sex.
ARE YOU STILL LOOKING FOR A REGULAR ANR PARTNER.

Since: Dec 12

San Diego, CA

#22 Dec 10, 2012
I just started ANR one week ago I don't have milk yet but I want to have more sucker .... I luv it when my boobies get suck on

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#23 Dec 10, 2012
Hey Sexymama31 I am available if you need someone to help out....I have always wanted to. Are you in the San Diego area? Chat sometime?
Antonio
Sexymama31 wrote:
I just started ANR one week ago I don't have milk yet but I want to have more sucker .... I luv it when my boobies get suck on

Since: Dec 12

San Diego, CA

#24 Dec 10, 2012
Antonio3 wrote:
Hey Sexymama31 I am available if you need someone to help out....I have always wanted to. Are you in the San Diego area? Chat sometime?
Antonio
<quoted text>
Antonio yes I'm in sd

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#25 Dec 10, 2012
If you are still looking I am willing to talk more..I work in Mission Valley area...what would be easy for you?

Since: Dec 12

San Diego, CA

#26 Dec 10, 2012
Antonio3 wrote:
If you are still looking I am willing to talk more..I work in Mission Valley area...what would be easy for you?
Ummm ok u want have lunch I work in mission hills area

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#27 Dec 10, 2012
That sounds great. I will be out of town on Weds. & Thurs of this week but maybe Friday...Do you want to email me?

Since: Dec 12

San Diego, CA

#28 Dec 10, 2012
Antonio3 wrote:
That sounds great. I will be out of town on Weds. & Thurs of this week but maybe Friday...Do you want to email me?
Ok sweetie

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#29 Dec 10, 2012
Email me at: ariposoa at yahoo dot com....

Talk to you soon!
Sexymama31 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok sweetie

Since: Dec 12

United States

#30 Dec 10, 2012
Suckle_me wrote:
Trying to find this typ of relationship is to hard cause most guys want to use it as a play thing or just for sex.
No it's not that's why it call relationship i luv it

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#31 Dec 11, 2012
Good Morning Sexymama....can we talk more? I put my email on the site....Talk to you soon!
Sexymama31 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok sweetie

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#32 Dec 17, 2012
luvanr wrote:
Im in san diego north and east county. Looking for a woman who wants to share her milk and have a regular suckling relationship.
How can u be reached
Milk lover

Ontario, CA

#33 Jan 20, 2013
Need more ladies to share frist drink with newbie,so they can if the desire is strong and real.
plz_induceme

San Diego, CA

#34 Mar 12, 2013
hi new to the ANR life style but looking
me:
white female
38
36 c cup
near east county
Anonymous

San Diego, CA

#35 Mar 16, 2013
hi im new to anr and was wondering if this group is still active. i am new to san diego and would like to try an ANR relationship. if anyone is interested please let me know.
Anonymous

San Diego, CA

#36 Mar 16, 2013
plz_induceme wrote:
hi new to the ANR life style but looking
me:
white female
38
36 c cup
near east county
hi i am new to san diego and just learned of ANR. I would love to start a relationship with you.
plz_induceme

Downey, CA

#37 Apr 1, 2013
How would I get a hold of u

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#38 Apr 9, 2013
Good Morning,
Can we chat more? I live in La Mesa area so close by....
Thanks and talk to you soon!
plz_induceme wrote:
How would I get a hold of u
plz_induceme

Los Angeles, CA

#39 Apr 15, 2013
Antonio3 wrote:
Good Morning,
Can we chat more? I live in La Mesa area so close by....
Thanks and talk to you soon!
<quoted text>
We can talk
Antonio3

San Diego, CA

#40 Apr 17, 2013
You can email me at antonioariposo at yahoo dot com
plz_induceme wrote:
<quoted text>
We can talk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Diego Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
are you hurting in sd? 4 min ncsd 1
Weather forecast - rainbows (Apr '14) 2 hr Clouds 106
California SWater Bond Scams - 1912 & 2014- 15 hr james marple 1
Bring Back The Draft Sun Bite Me 6
San Diego's military saluted at Fleet Week bash Sun justsayN 1
Monday is Last Day to Register to Vote in Novem... Sun justsayN 1
Judge Judy Comes to Town Sun pedro 1
San Diego Dating
Find my Match

San Diego Jobs

San Diego People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

San Diego News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in San Diego

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]