Since: Jan 09

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2009

I know Stupid of me. I am currently on federal furlough at a halfway house and get drug tested randomly. Will 1/2 a poppy seed bagel produce a false positive. How many days does poppy stay in your system?
unbelievable

San Ramon, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2009

apriln619 wrote:
I know Stupid of me. I am currently on federal furlough at a halfway house and get drug tested randomly. Will 1/2 a poppy seed bagel produce a false positive. How many days does poppy stay in your system?
just tell them you ate it

Since: Jan 09

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2009

Ummm that would usually work but its the FEDS!!!
unbelievable

San Ramon, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2009

there is nothing wrong with eating a lemon muffin with poppy seeds. if your truthful they will already know the amount in your system. I have to take drug test for my job and have had the same issue the drug tester laughed when i asked the question
Bill Wilson

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2009

apriln619 wrote:
I would recommend to stay away from it-- error on the side of safety, its better than going back to the slam--i've been their done that my friend.
I was in the pathfinders house in san diego friend
Richard

De Forest, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2009

I do not know, but I just found an awesome store on the net that sells poppy seeds. Here is the address. www.onestoppoppyshoppe.com I have never seen so many beautiful poppy flowers. Thought I'd share that with you all.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2014

Hello thread. I'm going to add my two cents worth & then watch the shilling and insults commense. Hopefully though, there will be some people who will actually benefit from it. Perhaps I'm late and this has already been revealed and if so, my apologies.
"Poppy Seed Toms" is the topic at hand.*Sighs*. Are they the worst seeds ever? Well, no. They are not. I have encountered worse. But it is a ripoff and scam. They are about a 3 on a 1-10 scale. A 4 is pushing it. As I said on a thread I thought I started, my guess is he, she, or they, get these seeds from a local spot very very cheap and it is a hit or miss with those, just like it is for anyone else. Then, these are what is sold back to you and a hugely inflated price. All that mumbo jumbo on their website is just that, mumbo jumbo. If you look at all the reviews, they look as if they are worded by the same author. I dont have a degree in forensics on this, just common sense. I'm sorry, but I fail to believe that it is SO MANY people who care oh so much about leaving these stellar and pristine reviews every few days and then bam, they stop! Ahaha. They are very detailed too. Nobody is giving a shit to take that much time out of their day to leave long ass detailed messaged of praise like that about no effing seeds! C'mon! Absurd. Then, if you try to leave any feedback yourself, especially negative, it WILL NOT appear! This is because they filter it out. They use reverse psycholgy tactics on their site to padd their advertisement of "unwashed"seeds to convince people that they are unwashed.
For example. Their disclaimer. That disclaimer is rather convincing. If I wanted to get wrecked, I would just use these patches & take these stupid pills. Thats my problem, I HATE those! I know I'm not alone on this! Between organic seeds & big pharm medications, I prefer organic. Anyways, there is also ONE single review out the bunch of pristine praise that stands out as a manipulation tactic as well. It is someone complaining, and it is actually a good review disguised as a bad review. What I mean is, the review goes on to make it sound as if the seeds they bought were absolutly disgusting and "yuck" do to them being sooooo "dirty". Well that just might hook, line and sink ya, right?
I suspect that "Poppy Seed Toms" is also a ebay seller by the name of "unwashedpoppyseeds" as well. Why do I say that? Well, what are the odds that not one, but TWO companies, who both claim to have this wonderfulll, earthy, all natural, organic and unwashed seed both comes out of Waterloo Iowa? What are the odds of that? Seriously. It isn't Los Angeles or something. It's fucking Waterloo, Iowa. If you track your package, you will see that it comes out of Waterloo Iowa and the seller on ebay does too. Also, the seller on ebay sells one package at a time of this "mister tea" brand seeds as well.
So we have "Poppy Seed Toms" so called brand, we have "Mister Tea" so called brand and then we have the ebay seller so claims to sell Mister Tea brand and they and Poppy Seed Toms all comes from Waterloo Iowa. Strange, right? Not really.
Then, there is a guy who goes on other sites and leaves negative feedback for that sites product (seeds) and in the midst of leaving this feedback, he (or she) just so happens to PLUG both "Mister Tea" and "Poppy Seed Toms" claiming they are the "big dogs" out there. Keep in mind the person who leaves this review is NOT a verified buyer too. LOL.
Another thing that is silly is, on "Poppy Seed Toms" site, there is a list of 4 or 5 "different seeds" you can choose from. They justttt so happen to have access to all these different strands and species of the all time greatest and unwashed seeds? Really? Ahaha. Absurd.
So if you want to pay for some seeds that some guy probably got at in bulk somewhere, at a discounted price, and is a "hit or miss" for them too, to box them up and send them to you at a super increased price, be my guest.
Now here comes all the shilling....ready...set..go!
SallyOpeeyum

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

Judged:

Brooklyn Batman is the SCAM. You busted yourself Batman by providing me the Ebay handle I was able to verify that over a dozen of the so called fake reviews were word for word on Ebay, authored by real accounts. Further the Amazon reviews were also actual purchasers which are also so found on the site, the list goes on.

Anyways I contacted the company (poppy seed tom's) and they assured me that if I found their seed to be anything I was not happy with they would swap me out for something else or refund my money. Well I ordered one of their combo packs (Amsterdam and Afghan) and I'm not only OK with them but I ordered more the same day. The Amsterdam I would rate probably a solid 8 and the Afghan a 6-7. Being that it's February I'd say that's hitting gold. For anyone else familiar with the seasonal issues, you know exactly what I mean.

Batman is maybe not a liar, but he is wrong, very wrong and spreading misinformation for whatever reason, be that ignorance or product not in particular par with his super junkie tolerance?

Poppyseedtom's is legit people. The seed was good to great and the two kinds I ordered were absolutely different and distinct.
SallyOpeeyum

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

Judged:

Batman is big pharmacy or this poppy seed shoppe stop person!

I've also noticed that I could only find a very few places where anything bad was said about poppy seed Tom and they were all this batman person and it looked as though he has spent all his free time for months bashing these guys, more likely though he's a competitor and it's his JOB.

The sad thing is that I initially avoided poppyseed Tom because of this a** just to waste money on other worthless seeds! Batman must have made this thread to plug his own company one stop poppy shoppe because he definitely must have financial interest in bad mouthing poppyseedTom because the truth is that "tom's" is the only seed I've got in years that was better than just ok.

Kind of hard to argue with proof isn't batman, though I bet I will get a 200 paragraph response, maybe even an apology. Or maybe of his reverse psychology disguised as discovery of the like! Do you honestly think you're of some higher intelligence than the average Internet user or something? On that note I take back his big pharma affiliation, this person is just a lonely troll. Check the eBay handle HE provided and see for yourself he's a liar. They may screen feedbacks but the ones that are on the site are real, for what that's worth.

As a woman of peace and a positive person I sincerely apologize for any negative tone, I just suffered at the hand of this batman fellow unnecessarily and needed to make sure no one else took the lies he is spreading as anything but lies. I've provided proof and personally verified the seed from poppyseedTom is not only good but the best I've found in years. If you can't afford to pay an extra buck for a superior pound of poppy seeds than you seriously need to consider a different hobby!

PLUR!
dudeman

Palm Bay, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

Judged:

SallyOpeeyum wrote:
Brooklyn Batman is the SCAM. You busted yourself Batman by providing me the Ebay handle I was able to verify that over a dozen of the so called fake reviews were word for word on Ebay, authored by real accounts. Further the Amazon reviews were also actual purchasers which are also so found on the site, the list goes on.
Anyways I contacted the company (poppy seed tom's) and they assured me that if I found their seed to be anything I was not happy with they would swap me out for something else or refund my money. Well I ordered one of their combo packs (Amsterdam and Afghan) and I'm not only OK with them but I ordered more the same day. The Amsterdam I would rate probably a solid 8 and the Afghan a 6-7. Being that it's February I'd say that's hitting gold. For anyone else familiar with the seasonal issues, you know exactly what I mean.
Batman is maybe not a liar, but he is wrong, very wrong and spreading misinformation for whatever reason, be that ignorance or product not in particular par with his super junkie tolerance?
Poppyseedtom's is legit people. The seed was good to great and the two kinds I ordered were absolutely different and distinct.
I call this post BS. Poppy Seed Tom's is a part of a huge company named Pfizen, and part of a bigger corporation, Capitaux LTD. They employ shills like "Sallyopeeyum" and others to do damage control on forums and amazon reviews. Poppy Seed Toms used to sell high quality seeds. Some of the best I had ever seen. However now the quality is gone way down hill, my guess is that they cannot import true unwashed seeds anymore. They are at best average, or in my case rancid and not edible. They wouldn't return my emails. All I wanted was an exchange or refund and got ignored. I had to file a complaint with paypal's resolution center (we will see how that works out). This big business cares for one thing...MONEY. Don't believe the shills who work for them doing damage control against any true negative comments.. Why would these people care so much about someone's opinion on a forum? Because it is their job, they are doing damage control. Nice folks at Pfizen, look up them ant their parent corporation Capituax LTD. Pure corporate greed, and dirty tricks.
dudeman

Palm Bay, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

Judged:

SallyOpeeyum wrote:
Batman is big pharmacy or this poppy seed shoppe stop person!
I've also noticed that I could only find a very few places where anything bad was said about poppy seed Tom and they were all this batman person and it looked as though he has spent all his free time for months bashing these guys, more likely though he's a competitor and it's his JOB.
The sad thing is that I initially avoided poppyseed Tom because of this a** just to waste money on other worthless seeds! Batman must have made this thread to plug his own company one stop poppy shoppe because he definitely must have financial interest in bad mouthing poppyseedTom because the truth is that "tom's" is the only seed I've got in years that was better than just ok.
Kind of hard to argue with proof isn't batman, though I bet I will get a 200 paragraph response, maybe even an apology. Or maybe of his reverse psychology disguised as discovery of the like! Do you honestly think you're of some higher intelligence than the average Internet user or something? On that note I take back his big pharma affiliation, this person is just a lonely troll. Check the eBay handle HE provided and see for yourself he's a liar. They may screen feedbacks but the ones that are on the site are real, for what that's worth.
As a woman of peace and a positive person I sincerely apologize for any negative tone, I just suffered at the hand of this batman fellow unnecessarily and needed to make sure no one else took the lies he is spreading as anything but lies. I've provided proof and personally verified the seed from poppyseedTom is not only good but the best I've found in years. If you can't afford to pay an extra buck for a superior pound of poppy seeds than you seriously need to consider a different hobby!
PLUR!
Nice try Sally, one stop poppy stop DOES NOT repeat DOES NOT sell bulk poppy seeds. They are NOT a competitor of Poppy Seed Toms. And Big Pharma does not care about a forum about "poppy seeds". LOL you are a poor shill. I thought PST used at least halfway intelligent lackeys . Big fail for you one stop poppy shop, and big pharma connection. You must do better here. People reading these posts can see right through a bad lie.
dudeman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2014

Judged:

These posts of yours here Sallyshillopossum are simply damage control and an advertisement for PST. I quote you here Sally, "I've provided proof and personally verified the seed from poppyseedTom is not only good but the best I've found in years. If you can't afford to pay an extra buck for a superior pound of poppy seeds than you seriously need to consider a different hobby!" What have you proved ? Like I said this is a large corporation who employs people like "Sallyopossumshill" to salt these forums. Now that Tom's quality is garbage I'm sure we will be seeing more negative posts, and even more attempts by Tom's shills to convince unwitting potential customers that only Tom's can possibly import good seeds. The 5 pound minimum should scare people away. Why no 1 pound samples?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

LOL!

Sally, honey, ma'am, sir, toots, darling clementine....YOU'RE A SHILL!!

You come on this thread and the thread I created here under all different names and accounts but you always manage to give yourself away. You know how? Because each and every single screen name that accuses me of the one being full of shit ALL refers to me as Batman when my user name is clearly not Batman! Ahaha. Moron.

You shills worked your butts off crying and complaining until ALL but 4 comments were removed from my thread. Ahaha. But that's ok though, I have copies of each persons comment that I will paste on OTHER sites where I can warn people about you.

SallyOpeeyum almost word for word, including typing sequences and style, I guess I'll call it "shill forensics" is damn near identical to ALLLLL THE NAMES here on my thread. But like I said, they begged and cried and complained so much that Topix felt the need to delete all but 4.

I'll say this though, I'm not part of any company, I'm just someone who has a pathological hatred for scam artists, liars and charlatans. I could give a fuck about any poppy seed store online, offline and alike because they all taste like pumice stone to me now. So fuck em all. But I was never ripped off by other companys and was never threatened by other companys like I was by PoppySeedToms shills.

It's really this simple. Provide what you advertise and dont use fake positive reviews to bait customers. It has nothing to do with price.

FAIL!

:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Oh...and ahaha @ "super junkie tolerance". If I was such a junkie, one would surmise I would just use these patches and pills, wouldn't I? Sorry player, they're way too strong for me and give me horrible nausea. Yet another FAIL!

Anyhoo, it's clear you have some type of attention deficit because you're not only all over the place, but you don't focus too well. Perhaps you're the "junkie"? I stated what I "suspect" about PST. I didn't say it was written in stone about the ebay handle. I "suspected" it. But one thing is a fact, you're a shill for PST and you promote PST by posting fake positive reviews on your site and by going on other sites under other names and salt the place up there all the while plugging the shit out of PST.

Where you shills fuck up at is you go on and on and on and on to defend a company that authentic customers just wouldn't generally do. In order to believe ALL THESE USER names here on Topix are real customers who are soooooo upset that they just had to defend their favorite company in the whole wide world all just so happen to stumble on these threads here at the same damn time. Ahaha.

Walmart has tons of complaints and tons of faithfull customers too. But I dont see them going ape shit about a few complaints from people exposing Walmart and voicing their opinions though.

Now go create another user name & come back & try again honey. Go on now. Beat it. Scram.

Hugs*

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the San Diego Forum right now

Search the San Diego Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 52 min Ban Central Station 4,892
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr say so 200,356
Looking for opiates in San Diego (Jan '14) 1 hr bubdog123 3
Lindbergh Field. 2 hr MIKETOUHY 1
What I HATE about California... 2 hr MIKETOUHY 4
Oxycodone in san diego (Jan '13) 12 hr 760NSD 277
WATER - Free, pure, plentiful (Jul '13) 20 hr james marple 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

San Diego Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000