Big D

Modesto, CA

#6265 Jan 14, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
It's his M.O. He loses an argument, he calls you a liar to try and change the subject so he can save face.
I only call liars a liar Mike

you dont lie, and I wont call you on your lying

it really is that simple
Rasins

Monrovia, CA

#6266 Jan 14, 2013
Glad the city of Bell, California will be getting a pound of flesh from these 6 pieces of dung.

Glendora, California is next to strip down the crooks running this city as I'm told.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#6268 Jan 14, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You call everyone who disagrees with you a liar. Either everyone who disagrees with you and no one who agrees with you are liars, or you are.
I'll let people decide who is telling the truth on their own, jackass.
I suppose I'm lying now?
NO I call people that lie liars

As long as you donít intentionally misrepresent what others say, we donít have a problem. But when you claim someone said something that they have not said... that is a lie.

I challenged you long ago, to come up with a single example, and you were unable to do so

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#6270 Jan 14, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
NO I call people that lie liars
As long as you donít intentionally misrepresent what others say, we donít have a problem. But when you claim someone said something that they have not said... that is a lie.
I challenged you long ago, to come up with a single example, and you were unable to do so
Then how come you intentionally misrepresent what others say?

Elk Grove, CA

#6271 Jan 14, 2013
When does andy get released?
Big D

Modesto, CA

#6272 Jan 14, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I challenged you long ago to provide some evidence for your false allegations but you are unable to do so.
It's no matter, as I've said before. I don't care if you call me a liar. You and I both know it's not true.
The other posters you've pulled this on are painfully aware that you are the liar here too.
I did, and you ignored it, I am not going to do it over and over and over for your potential ADHD issue

you claimed I said something I never said

You claimed I was harping on a subject that you kept bringing up, even after a 2 week hiatus

I have repeated your posts where you lied several times, weeks ago, I am not going to bother doing it any more as you will ignore them again.

You have not once substantiated your lying by providing a single post of mine saying what you claimed I said.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#6273 Jan 14, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Then how come you intentionally misrepresent what others say?
show one time I have done that
Buno is Boozo

Monrovia, CA

#6274 Jan 14, 2013
A man who federal agents say is a main character in the infamous unsolved mystery about the disappearance of Jimmy Hoffa is breaking his silence after decades of refusing to answer questions.
Bunho is Boozo

Monrovia, CA

#6275 Jan 14, 2013
A wise guy who federal agents say is a main character in the infamous unsolved mystery about the disappearance of Jimmy Hoffa is breaking his silence after decades of refusing to answer questions.

Elk Grove, CA

#6278 Jan 14, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
show one time I have done that
Look at all your rants on Clinton for one.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#6279 Jan 14, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I claimed that you said Clinton wasn't impeached. Which is true. You said Clinton's impeachment failed. If it failed he wasn't impeached.
I challenge you to provide evidence to the contrary.
Now fetch it, or else you remain a proven liar.
and you cannot find a single post where I ever said that

Yes he was impeached ( which I have said from the beginning )

yes it failed, it failed to achieve every objective that was written into it.

and here you are substantiating you lying, you will not find a single post I have ever made that says he was not impeached, because I have never said that, I donít need to lie to wipe the floor with you
Bunho is Boozo

Monrovia, CA

#6280 Jan 14, 2013
BunHo has lost track of time so please put a new battery in.
Horsert

Monrovia, CA

#6282 Jan 14, 2013
NewYork is left back on the East coast where it belongs, keep your stupid laws back there also.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#6284 Jan 14, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
In this very post you say "yes it failed". You're crazy! What more can I say? It didn't fail. Clinton was impeached on Dec 19, 1998.
Find a post where I said he was not impeached and you have won, else you have lost

It really is that simple

That you cannot comprehend that he was impeached, yet the impeachment later failed is a different lack of education issue on your part. Just as OJ Simpson was charged criminally with the murder of his wife, but those charges failed at trial, didnít change the fact that he was charged

same thing, I get it that you donít understand that part, you donít have to explain that you donít understand, I know you donít.

The point is, you claim I said he was not impeached, that is a lie, I have never ever said that.

He was impeached
Horsert

Monrovia, CA

#6286 Jan 14, 2013
Natched only way to hard for the idiot from NY, New York to handle, P.S> go back or stay there.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#6287 Jan 14, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care who you claim "won". We both know that I have. It's that simple.
I'm saying the alleged "lie" again right now- YOU SAID "CLINTON'S IMPEACHMENT FAILED". How is that a "lie"? You're crazy.
Clinton's impeachment did not fail. You were wrong. Admit it and move on.
and you cant come up with a quote, so you remain a liar

I never ever once said he was not impeached, in fact I have said hundreds of times that he was

I get it that you donít understand how, you can stop explaining you donít understand, I know you donít.
Horsert

Monrovia, CA

#6288 Jan 14, 2013
I wonder if the vending machines will be guarded 24/7 and will they be open 7 days a week 24 hrs a day?

Will there be a drive up window?
Big D

Modesto, CA

#6291 Jan 14, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Read your post again. See how silly you are.
You didn't know what impeachment meant. You thought it meant removal from office. Now you're trying to change the subject to save face.
You know damn well I understand, liar.
still cant find a post to substantiate your lying Mike?

You wont
Horsert

Monrovia, CA

#6293 Jan 14, 2013
Brulte was recruited by influential Republicans following a disastrous November election for the GOP, brulte interest in the position was widely reported.

California Republicans hold no statewide offices, and Republican voter registration has fallen below 30 percent statewide.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#6294 Jan 14, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Not looking for one. You say I am a liar, the burden of proof is on you.
It is you who needs to go searching for posts.
So stop harping on it, and go fetch 'em jerk, you're boring us.
of course you wont.. you cant, because such a post does not exist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Diego Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Awkward Celebrity Moments in San Diego Louie Lu... 1 hr mid flanders 19
I forgot sunblock and I have Louie Lujan no wat... 1 hr mid flanders 3
scientists wrong again 3 hr science 3
Peters, DeMaio making final push for votes 5 hr Ace McMillan 5
Go Back to New York, Nadelman 6 hr Freedom 12
Earthquake Prediction San Diego Louie Lujan Wed Bear Grilled 15
San Diego Chargers Question Louie Lujan Wed HeyHeyaaaaa 14

Flash Flood Watch for San Diego County was issued at October 30 at 9:45PM PDT

San Diego Dating
Find my Match