Fully Involved Comey Tour- Starring A...

Fully Involved Comey Tour- Starring Adam Ferrara

Posted in the San Diego Forum

“Remembering the Heroes of 9/11”

Since: May 12

Santa Clarita, CA

#1 Jan 7, 2013
He played an FDNY Fire Chief on the hit FX series Rescue Me and now he will be helping to raise funds for (4) 9/11 charities at the House of Blues in San Diego on Feb 20th. His name is Adam Ferrara and he is the current co-host for Top Gear USA and is also one of the nation’s top comedians with several Comedy Central hits.

Adam will perform two shows at the Hose of Blues with ticket sales benefiting the NYC Bravest Scholarship Fund, Feal Good Foundation, Terry Farrell Fund and the 9/11 Patch Project Fund. The event will be held during the Firehouse World show in San Diego and is open to the public. The event is produced by the 9/11 Patch Project and Xtreme Valor.

More details and ticket information here: http://www.9-11patchproject.org/events.html

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Diego Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bikes, cars struggle to share Coast Highway Thu Why waste the Money 1
Why are there so many ugly women in San Diego? (Apr '09) Feb 23 Diego 14
WALLapalooza Feb 23 Wally Ballooo 1
News Climate change rally Tuesday in downtown San Diego Feb 21 The Great White A... 1
News The dreaded deportations that would surge under... (Jul '16) Feb 21 America First 54
News They were brought to America as kids - then sen... Feb 20 MAGA2016 2
News Lips club owner posts video after beating in No... Feb 15 25or6to4 1

San Diego Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Diego Mortgages