2 men, boy plucked from stormy Pacific

2 men, boy plucked from stormy Pacific

There are 1 comment on the WTHI-TV Terre Haute story from Feb 10, 2012, titled 2 men, boy plucked from stormy Pacific. In it, WTHI-TV Terre Haute reports that:

West James beamed as he showed off a new entry in his journal: "I survived a dangerous rescue." Some 30 hours earlier, the 9-year-old, along with his father and uncle, was plucked from the Pacific Ocean in a harrowing rescue made all the more difficult by a container ship that came to their aid - but capsized their disabled sailboat.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTHI-TV Terre Haute.

Dr Stinko

Hampton, VA

#1 Feb 11, 2012
Ohhh "plucked".
Never mind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sailing News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chinese New Year on a Yacht Feb 4 blwang 2
News Inconsistencies cast doubt on harrowing tale of... Nov '17 Rev Cash Dollar 3
News Nowra helo Black Jack rescues stricken sailorsa (Mar '17) Mar '17 jcmelino 1
News US Raises No Objection Over China Aircraft Carr... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Jeff Brightone 1
News VIDEO: Floating classrooms on St. Marys RiverTh... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Zoom 1
News Boatbuilding traditions on Manitoulin a storied... (Aug '16) Aug '16 wind 1
News Bluenose II survives stormy seas en route to No... (Jul '16) Jul '16 how was boat paid... 1
More from around the web