Sailor all at sea after love voyage

Sailor all at sea after love voyage

There are 3 comments on the The Belfast Telegraph story from Nov 21, 2012, titled Sailor all at sea after love voyage. In it, The Belfast Telegraph reports that:

A love-lorn sailor has been detained by border officials after trying to sail into a British port to find his "holiday sweetheart" - despite admitting she has no interest in him.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Belfast Telegraph.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#1 Nov 21, 2012
This article is strangely written, a sailor meets a woman eight years ago by chance, that's all it says, he's in love with her and wants to return to her yet the love is not returned by this woman.
It almost sounds like unrequitted love, almost yet the details that are lacking make more .. to me anyway.. that this man is obsessed and obviously mentally and emotionally instable which is mentioned in the article but like a speeding bullet. More time is spent on the love lorn, romantic, swept away sailor....

I wonder if he even spoke to her at all. I just wonder...
IF he did and they had a great time, poor fellow...

“I know where you are,”

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#2 Nov 21, 2012
He sounds like a stalker...lol

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#3 Nov 21, 2012
milwaukee69 wrote:
He sounds like a stalker...lol
LMAO.. yes yes yes that's the word!! ty!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sailing News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nowra helo Black Jack rescues stricken sailorsa Mar '17 jcmelino 1
News US Raises No Objection Over China Aircraft Carr... Dec '16 Jeff Brightone 1
News VIDEO: Floating classrooms on St. Marys RiverTh... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Zoom 1
News Boatbuilding traditions on Manitoulin a storied... (Aug '16) Aug '16 wind 1
News Bluenose II survives stormy seas en route to No... (Jul '16) Jul '16 how was boat paid... 1
News Yes, that is a chicken on a sailboat (Jun '16) Jun '16 Parden Pard 13
News Family-built schooner's masts raised in Parrsboro (Dec '15) Dec '15 eugene 1
More from around the web