Heroin Bust Takes Out Yuba County's L...

Heroin Bust Takes Out Yuba County's Largest Supplier

There are 8 comments on the News10 Sacramento story from Feb 21, 2008, titled Heroin Bust Takes Out Yuba County's Largest Supplier. In it, News10 Sacramento reports that:

Agents began noticing it six months ago: a spike in the number of arrests for heroin.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News10 Sacramento.

SacReader

United States

#2 Feb 21, 2008
These should be the kind of illegal immigrants that we should be going after, not the ones who are actually working a real job and benefiting society as a whole.
GODS GETTING MAD

Sacramento, CA

#3 Feb 21, 2008
SacReader wrote:
These should be the kind of illegal immigrants that we should be going after, not the ones who are actually working a real job and benefiting society as a whole.
Oh you mean the illegal immigrants who break US law by entering this country ILLEGALLY!!!

Must be nice to pick and choose which laws you want to obey. That is not how this system works. And if you don't like it, then change the present laws. And good luck with that.
Jiggs

Sacramento, CA

#5 Feb 21, 2008
Brand their foreheads first, then send them back. Wait a minute, they might start branding Americans who break the law in Mexico.

I'm going to have to re-think this. I'll get back to you.

“ah! kitty love!”

Since: Dec 07

Placer Co, CA

#7 Feb 21, 2008
I am glad that these guys were busted!

Since: Sep 07

NorCal

#8 Feb 21, 2008
Hey, come on now, these are just undocumented pharmaceutical salesmen trying to make a better life for themselves and their families in los Estados Unidos de América...
Brilliant

United States

#9 Feb 21, 2008
GODS GETTING MAD wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh you mean the illegal immigrants who break US law by entering this country ILLEGALLY!!!
Must be nice to pick and choose which laws you want to obey. That is not how this system works. And if you don't like it, then change the present laws. And good luck with that.
NEWSFLASH!
Laws get changed. That is why there are "lawmakers". They work in that big white building. Is that simple enough for you?
In the 1800's the laws were changed so the gates could be wide open for the Chinese to immigrate to help build the railroad. Once they were done with them, they changed the laws to EXCLUDE the Chinese from being able to immigrate (Chinese Exclusion Act).
What Up Coppers

Redmond, WA

#10 Feb 21, 2008
How do they know this is the "BIGGEST" herion operation in Yuba County?

Cops think they know it all!
deanna

Burlington, Canada

#11 Feb 22, 2008
i cant believe you!
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
drugs are bad and yuck!!!
stop the drugs!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sacramento Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Orlando Mass Murderer's father Supports Clinton... 8 hr Tony 4
Julian Baker, August 25th, 9:00PM @ The El Rey ... 12 hr koralyoung99 1
DIIV + Wild Nothing, August 25th,8:30PM @ The F... 12 hr koralyoung99 1
News Sacramento Hospital Worker Arrested in Teen Pat... (May '08) Sun Vervechef 13
Loser Trump tries to Vote -Bilk Louisiana Flood... Aug 20 RiccardoFire 2
White Guys: Would you date a black girl? Elaborate (Nov '07) Aug 20 robertdeNiro 5,421
If Trump Loses, his Entire Brand Suffers, inclu... Aug 20 TrumpSucks 7

Sacramento Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sacramento Mortgages