ATTENTION::: Why do black men get mad...

ATTENTION::: Why do black men get mad when beautiful black women date white men?

Posted in the Sacramento Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Feb 11

Columbus, OH

#1 Feb 24, 2011
This is rather interesting, and I'm hoping to gain some educated feed back.
jcs

Tuolumne, CA

#2 Feb 24, 2011
They get mad? Enlighten me...
I HATE RACISM

Dublin, Ireland

#3 Feb 24, 2011
well alot of black girls get mad when they see a gorgeous black guy with a white girl too !..
James J Crosley

United States

#4 Feb 24, 2011
Thank god we don't have than many boons in Citrus Heights, at least in my neighborhood.

“There's one born every minute!”

Location hidden

#7 Feb 28, 2011
I havent seen any black men appearing to be "mad" about that. Sounds about as silly as white men being mad about brothas dating or marrying 'their' white women. Hmm... I wonder, are they??
Raheed Mohammed Jones

Roseville, CA

#8 Feb 28, 2011
Y'all got to understand that there aint that many beautiful black sistaz and the black brothers dont want to see them be wasted on honky fools if you know what I am saying man. Now if honky muthafuggaz want to go hanging out with the ugly hoes from da hood we aint got too much objection you know if our ugly hoes dont mind small dicks if you know wat I am saying. Peace to all da bros from Oak Park where I wuz born and raised my homies. Y'all be cool now.

“There's one born every minute!”

Location hidden

#9 Mar 1, 2011
Raheed Mohammed Jones wrote:
Y'all got to understand that there aint that many beautiful black sistaz... Peace to all... Y'all be cool now.
Well that might be true in the Sactown Area. But in SoCali where I came up there has never been any shortage of beautiful black ladies, from LBC to Pdale. I think a lot of brothas got fed up with the pushy z-snappin' attitude some black women pride themselves on, that has them thinking they need to treat brothas like little boys because some idiot put it out there that women are more mature than men, which is fulla BS!
Say What

Roseville, CA

#10 Mar 1, 2011
Hegotsoul wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that might be true in the Sactown Area. But in SoCali where I came up there has never been any shortage of beautiful black ladies, from LBC to Pdale. I think a lot of brothas got fed up with the pushy z-snappin' attitude some black women pride themselves on, that has them thinking they need to treat brothas like little boys because some idiot put it out there that women are more mature than men, which is fulla BS!
Well for the most part black women are more mature than black men! All you have to do is look at the percentage of them in jail compared to the percentage of black men in jail. Yeah a few get involved in crime (mostly things like shoplifting) but don't see too many black women muggers, robbers, burglars, rapists, murderers, etc etc. etc. The only real sign of immaturity is letting those anonymous brothers only known as "my baby's daddy" to stick their dicks without rubbers into them and create generation after generation of welfare/future thug bastards. Of course the missing in action "my baby's daddy"'s who have left mommy and baby to go on in search of more "bitches" and "hoes" to knock up have more than a little bit of responsibility for that situation too! You know what I'm sayin' homie?
Pale White

Danville, CA

#11 Jul 13, 2011
90% of Black men are damaged beyond repair. Jealous, petty, lazy..

They are the laughingstock of the world the only man known to diss the image of his own MOTHER.

They abandon their children like trash, even the ones with 'light skin' from non black ladies.

Short tempered, uneducated, lazy, sex crazed... using black women as scapegoats!

Ask around ask other races what they think of black men.

NOT much.

Lazy immature.

YES get go buckwild when a black woman dates outside their race but they have been doing it forever!

The black man is a failure to his children.

LESS THAN A REAL MAN
real80

Fort Washington, MD

#12 Jul 13, 2011
Pale White wrote:
90% of Black men are damaged beyond repair. Jealous, petty, lazy..
They are the laughingstock of the world the only man known to diss the image of his own MOTHER.
They abandon their children like trash, even the ones with 'light skin' from non black ladies.
Short tempered, uneducated, lazy, sex crazed... using black women as scapegoats!
Ask around ask other races what they think of black men.
NOT much.
Lazy immature.
YES get go buckwild when a black woman dates outside their race but they have been doing it forever!
The black man is a failure to his children.
LESS THAN A REAL MAN
I agree with you on that black men are digrace to black women and they are fed ep with their BS...All the know how to be is sperm donors,drug dealers,and losers. And then they want to blame white ppl for their the bad decisions they make in life. When they need to take a look in the mirror.

I agree with y

I agree with y
real80

Fort Washington, MD

#13 Jul 13, 2011
Pale White i agree with you on that....If they do get mad they need to take a look in the mirror and stop blaming white ppl, for the fact that they are losers, sperm donors, and making the prison system their permanent home.I'm a sista and i could care less what they say about me dating a white man..I have and will continue to do so.
I date white men

Danville, CA

#14 Jul 22, 2011
Thank you. Keeping it real. that was me posting as Pale White (the name is a joke as I am dark and lovely )

Have you joined the BWE community? Black Women's Empowerment?

The tide has turned. For ages bm have dated out and dissed black women as
we were the ones supporting the communities and their bastard children.

I'm through with them except as platonic friends I don't look to them as love objects anymore. Not enough good ones. And the ones who do talk to me are looking for a sugar mama or a fool, thinking my name is Boomquisha and I live in a HUD section 8 apartment. I laugh at them with their no jobs mulitple babymama asses.

To me, the bm that are very vocal about me dating a wm are closet homosexualsl jealous that they can't get with my rainbeau! Think back at the most hateful bm dissing you with a wm -a homothug! BM bullies are usually homothugs the ones all mean and mad? Nobody is that hard it's a front.
Dori

United States

#15 Oct 11, 2011
I returned to work after my honeymoon and one of my co-worker said "I don't think people should marry out of their race"; I told him that is why I married an earthling.
Black man

United States

#16 Oct 26, 2011
James J Crosley wrote:
Thank god we don't have than many boons in Citrus Heights, at least in my neighborhood.
Know I now why black men get mad, because dumb ass crackers get mad because a black man or brown or any color besides them can get money
sssst

Voorhees, NJ

#17 Nov 2, 2011
I don't even diss the image of my mother she isn't even full black..
sssst

Voorhees, NJ

#18 Nov 2, 2011
I've never even seen a black guy get angry over it i've seen.. like.. a black woman get mad over black guy dating white women..

like they even did that with me and it's like.. i'm already part white who the hel cares..

waay lighter than yall..
sssst

Voorhees, NJ

#19 Nov 2, 2011
i'm horrible with women actually..!!
sssst

Voorhees, NJ

#20 Nov 2, 2011
only women I even hit on are ones I was already raised with..
T_Falcone

White Plains, NY

#21 Nov 4, 2011
Idk why they get mad but I get mean looks from both races...being a young black woman, with an older white man...I don't care I date who I want and have always dated outside my race...times have changed people need to get over it
Jane West

Sacramento, CA

#22 Nov 4, 2011
It happens so seldom that there isn't much reason for them to get mad.It's mostly fat ugly white women that date black guys.I girl so fat and ugly that she can't get laid by an employed white man can still get laid by almost any black guy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sacramento Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A 30-years-later look at Prince's 'Purple Rain' (Aug '14) 2 hr Amused Octopus 276
Do white guys like black chicks? (Apr '07) 5 hr W-H-Y-Y-Y- 4,495
News California lawmakers reject John Wayne Day afte... 5 hr Sam 1
Slavery is a Silence by Patricia Louise McGurk 7 hr Patricia_McGurk 1
i am your new god (Nov '08) 10 hr dGo mnaDed lyHo i... 6
Any videos of guys cumming? (Jun '15) 11 hr Aroused 8
Train Tracks go 235 Miles in wrong direction 14 hr OB2 OB2 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sacramento Mortgages