Sacramento, CA

#1 May 7, 2013
Damn pigs. Greenlight on all of them. Every pig will die

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#2 May 7, 2013
Cop Killer wrote:
I wonder how hard it is for the cops to find out who you are? Making a death threat on much needed police officers might cost you some jail time.
A Toad Roady

Lincoln, CA

#3 May 8, 2013
Naw, just shoot every repubican hypocrite like those who stand the bible while they vote for scum like mark sanford.

Since: Mar 13

Sacramento, CA

#4 May 8, 2013
Cop Killer wrote:
Good idea, we're just waiting on u to take the lead homie. Kinda like follow the leader, don't worry bro we're right behind u. If I don't hear from u again I'll just wait for your mug to be on every news station, billboard, newspaper, magazine, bulletin, instagram and milk carton on the planet.

Elk Grove, CA

#5 May 8, 2013
A Toad Roady wrote:
Naw, just shoot every repubican hypocrite like those who stand the bible while they vote for scum like mark sanford.
omg, he beat the comedian's sister....LOL..Not that evil Bible! How dare a person read that book. I heard only Republicans read that. At least they didn't vote for Obama who never would have won if he didn't cover up Benghazi. But like Hillary said, "what difference does it make?"
Bubba

Elk Grove, CA

#6 May 8, 2013
A Toad Roady wrote:
More proof that the far left can be equally as goofy as the far right!
A Toad Roady

Lincoln, CA

#7 May 9, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>omg, he beat the comedian's sister....LOL..Not that evil Bible! How dare a person read that book. I heard only Republicans read that. At least they didn't vote for Obama who never would have won if he didn't cover up Benghazi. But like Hillary said, "what difference does it make?"
You have proof of a cover up? Remember editorials, commentary and blogs donít count.

Have fun!

Elk Grove, CA

#8 May 9, 2013
A Toad Roady wrote:
<quoted text>
You have proof of a cover up? Remember editorials, commentary and blogs donít count.
Have fun!
How often do you follow the news? Is there proof there wasn't a cover up? Watch some of the hearings instead of Hillary screaming it was a long time ago, doesn't matter. But in the meantime Hills is at a Beverly Hills gala to much fanfare on Wednesday as she prepared to accept an award for her public service. A foundation headed by liberals... rich liberals.. is honoring the hag Hillary.. on the night she is exposed as a lying incompetent boob.. to make her look good to the ignorant..Hillary said" What diffidence does it make their dead" I wonder what she
would say if it was her daughter was murdered during the
Benghazi terror attacks?
You must have a short memory, do you still believe what Obama was saying? It was a movie a movie a movie....yes and the guy that made the movie is still in jail.

hey genius, why do u think it was covered up? DUH! Obama just got done speaking about how we have Al Qaeda shut down and there have been no more terrorist attacks. How would Benghazi look before the election.
I Dump In Hillary_s Shoes

Cantonment, FL

#9 May 10, 2013
That worthlessPOS.

I hope they run her so we can have more fun @ her & Bill's expense.
cwi530

El Dorado Hills, CA

#10 May 11, 2013
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>
More proof that the far left can be equally as goofy as the far right!
Well said my friend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sacramento Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the Armstrong & Getty radio show sucks (Dec '12) 11 hr Not for long 45
Help keep my topic at NUMBER TWO!! (Jun '08) 16 hr teatotingtick 1,272
America's Most Challenging Issue - Racism 23 hr RiccardoFire 2
News10 Blood Donor Day (Jun '07) Thu jen_mc03 21
The Corner Coffee Shop: The new NOTHING Thread (Jan '08) Thu Runabout 6,706
Lawsuit: Surgical Gowns Let Disease Pass Through Wed PD_Lape 2
H in Sacramento anyone? Dec 17 tommyg13 1
Sacramento Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web