President Obama Launches His Campai...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
cwi530

Tahoe City, CA

#43 Jun 9, 2012
The Democrats have already suggested suspending the elections so they can focus on fixing America and not have to worry about getting re-elected.

Now all they need is a crisis ...

...Like a disruption of the elections.

If the Democrat-Union-Occupy-NBPanthe r-Media coalition can interfere with the elections perhaps by stopping some poor minorities from voting, Obama could declare a state of emergency and call the whole thing off...Checkmate!
Roudy

Yuba City, CA

#44 Jun 9, 2012
cwi530 wrote:
The Democrats have already suggested suspending the elections so they can focus on fixing America and not have to worry about getting re-elected.
Now all they need is a crisis ...
...Like a disruption of the elections.
If the Democrat-Union-Occupy-NBPanthe r-Media coalition can interfere with the elections perhaps by stopping some poor minorities from voting, Obama could declare a state of emergency and call the whole thing off...Checkmate!
The democrats might like to see that happen but they will have a hard time getting it to happen. The country had elections in 1864 in the middle of the civil war, in 1942 and 1944 during World War II, in 1952 during the Korean War and in 1968 during the Vietnam War and in 2004 and 2008 and 2010 during the current wars . Be hard to find a national crises bigger than the American Civil War or World War II.. I am sure they would like to install Obama for life but is going to have to face the voters in Nov and be judged on his record for the past four years. He cannot conceal it,lock it up and effectively deny it. He might be re-elected, it will be close, but he is going to have to stand for re-election. They can hope for something and I would not be surprised if he did not create some kind of international crises and make it look like he solved it just before the election.
Dusty Walker

Burbank, CA

#45 Jul 29, 2012
Do you want to be part of the bama Nation?
http://e2ma.net/go/12889658664/214164933/2362...
Toby

Bangkok, Thailand

#46 Aug 2, 2012
A few things about Obama the liberals dont want talk about.

&fe ature=em-share_video_user

“Smokin”

Since: May 12

Strawberry Fields of Dreams

#47 Aug 4, 2012
Seems like Obama may very well be a descendant of the first slave in America, I guess it was a bad idea, talk about shooting yourself in the foot,lol.

"“The odds, based on what does actually survive, strongly suggest that President Barack Obama is a descendant (he would be the 11th great-grandson) of the first enslaved African in America,” Ms. Harman and her team wrote in a research paper that Ancestry.com intended to release on its Web site on Monday."

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/30/us/obamas-m ...
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#48 Aug 5, 2012
Bull Durham wrote:
Seems like Obama may very well be a descendant of the first slave in America, I guess it was a bad idea, talk about shooting yourself in the foot,lol.
"“The odds, based on what does actually survive, strongly suggest that President Barack Obama is a descendant (he would be the 11th great-grandson) of the first enslaved African in America,” Ms. Harman and her team wrote in a research paper that Ancestry.com intended to release on its Web site on Monday."
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/30/us/obamas-m ...
They teach us in school that the first humans were from Africa. So if we trace our family tree, it too will show that we are all related to the first slaves. We are all Africans.
Roudy

Yuba City, CA

#49 Aug 6, 2012
Slavery was a way of life or many in the ancient world. Egypt,Rome,Greece, the British Isles, all over Africa and he Middle East Likely we are all related to somebody who was a slave.

In the early American Colonies, the Bound System was very common. Many people came to America as bound people.None of this makes any of us " special " today. What we do today is what counts.

We are in an economic slump today unlike any in recent history.We need a president who has some fresh ideas that will work to get us out. President Obama has had an opportunity and ll he has proposed is more government jobs and bailouts and election paybacks to his supporters. He blames everybody but himself for their failure to jump start the economy.I don`t seem him as the leader we were led to believe or the economic genius is made out to be by the folks who financed him and promoted him to us.

I got a feeling he will be re-elected by a slim margin. If so I believe the economy will continueto go down hill and we will all suffer because of it.
Roudy

Yuba City, CA

#50 Aug 6, 2012
It would be interesting to knw ow Obama`s father managed to serve in World War II

His father was born in 1936,World War II started in 1939.
His step father was born in 1935. Who is he talking about or is he just talking?
Dusty

Hamilton, Canada

#51 Aug 7, 2012
can sombody please explain what he means by all this Islam stuff then come to Boston and help explain it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup...
Roudy

Yuba City, CA

#52 Aug 8, 2012
The president using people`s grief during a time of tragedy like in Colorado to further his political goals is sick.It reall is sick and show me just how low this adminstration will got to get a vote.

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/242677-p...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sacramento Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What do you think of Solar Photovoltaic ? 7 hr liqngqing 1
News Is Californiaa s a resistancea doomed? Secessio... 15 hr Quirky 17
Stephon Clark 22 hr JTTGhey 53
News The staggering body count as California newspap... Wed Trash Talk 4
Entrepreneur Jerry Toste sets high new sites! (Oct '17) Wed Jerry Toste 9
Who's horny right now Tue Ms Daisy 9
Go Wine Tasting on Treasure Island Tue howefortunate 1

Sacramento Jobs

Personal Finance

Sacramento Mortgages