Why isn't CALTRANS held accountable for their incompetence?

Posted in the Sacramento Forum

A super commuter

Lincoln, CA

#1 Apr 10, 2013
Every time I use State Route 65, going either
Direction, north or south thereís a traffic jam generally between Interstate 80 on the south and Blue Oaks on the north. The only time there isnít a major problem is during the night -time hours.

This condition has existed ever since the 65 freeway was built.

Thereís room in the center medium that would allow for an additional lane both north bound and south bound.

Those would be the same idiots that didnít follow state law while building the Lincoln Bypass and who got shut down by another state agency. And thanks to their incompetence have increased the possibility of flooding upstream on all the creeks that cross under that bypass.

And those at the top with CALTRANS retire with six figure retirements, for what.

Time for some accountability!
Roger Edgar

AOL

#2 Apr 10, 2013
That's an easy question. No citizen population in America is as stupid as the losers who elect UnionCrat hacks to run our State. We are a State full of pathetic losers. How about Jerry Brown who has zero business experience going to China to "promote" california. HUH?
A super commuter

Lincoln, CA

#3 Apr 10, 2013
Roger Edgar wrote:
That's an easy question. No citizen population in America is as stupid as the losers who elect UnionCrat hacks to run our State. We are a State full of pathetic losers. How about Jerry Brown who has zero business experience going to China to "promote" california. HUH?
That includes repubicans too. Understanding as fact that most state employees who today are upper management/supervision were hired by repubican governors like arnold and pete so I'll have to agree with you on that.

But about Jerry going to china, he inked a massive trade bill today that directly benefits the farm community here in CA who are actually mostly hard right wing.
Roger Edgar

AOL

#4 Apr 11, 2013
The Chinese must have gotten some good giggles thinking that "moonbeam" was all California families believed they deserved. Every one always said that the only way to bring America down was from within.
A super commuter

Lincoln, CA

#5 Apr 22, 2013
Roger Edgar wrote:
The Chinese must have gotten some good giggles thinking that "moonbeam" was all California families believed they deserved. Every one always said that the only way to bring America down was from within.
Yep, repubicans are trying their best to destroy America from within.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sacramento Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Corner Coffee Shop: The new NOTHING Thread (Jan '08) 4 hr teatotingtick 6,737
Sacramaniacs (Sep '10) 6 hr SpringBoard 29
West Sac housing the Homeleless 11 hr test 3
State to Look Closer at Caffeine for Possible P... (Dec '07) 17 hr Eugene Dean 22
White Guys: Would you date a black girl? Elaborate (Nov '07) Thu Fqyobith 5,282
Arden-area neighbors lob more conflict-of-inter... Thu Anne Hart 1
Inmate found dead at Sacramento main jail (Oct '08) Thu Karma 40
Sacramento Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Sacramento People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:26 am PST