Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

Took another station break to wipe the lens off, too much BS being posted by the same group of no nothing posters.
Vote Obama

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

Bruno24 wrote:
<quoted text>
Since Obama has signed the NDAA bill, which has been judged anti-constitutional, I consider him as very dangerous.
Also, you critics is contradictory: if pot is made legal, you will no more fear to lost your job due to some THC molecules on your clothes.
Vote "yes" on 19, and "no" on Obama. The human and constitutional rights applies on ALL humans, or does not exist. Prohibition is killing democracy. It has to stop before the planet is completely transformed into a giant "Chicago".
Obama signed the NDAA bill specifically to deal with those individuals responsible for 9/11. And he also signed an EO to bring the U.S. back into the realm of the international court. This is why it is crucial that Obama have a second term. A second term will finaly free his hand to bring those domestic and foreign criminals to justice. As for legalizing pot, I have to disagree especially when that wrong headed law will expose even more of our children to a very dangerous and mentally debilitating drug, that's insane!
Vote Obama

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

Were back wrote:
Your profits are all going up in smoke tonight.
And they don't even have the IQ of a chimpanzee to realize that.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Vote Obama wrote:
<quoted text>Obama signed the NDAA bill specifically to deal with those individuals responsible for 9/11. And he also signed an EO to bring the U.S. back into the realm of the international court. This is why it is crucial that Obama have a second term. A second term will finaly free his hand to bring those domestic and foreign criminals to justice. As for legalizing pot, I have to disagree especially when that wrong headed law will expose even more of our children to a very dangerous and mentally debilitating drug, that's insane!
is that why we are still losing blood in Afghanistan? International court? lol. I prefer the Reagan years when a terrorist rat just disappeared. The NDAA bill has nothing to do with those "individuals", it's about money, fool: The National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) for Fiscal Year 2013 is legislation under consideration in the United States Congress.

Congress oversees the defense budget primarily through two yearly bills: the defense authorization and defense appropriations bills. The authorization bill determines the agencies responsible for defense, establishes funding levels, and sets the policies under which money will be spent.

The EO bill has nothing to do with international courts. President Obama signed an executive order that could potentially give him the power to institute martial law in the United States in times of peace or during a national threat.

The National Defense Resources Preparedness Executive Order will give Obama power over “resources and services needed to support such plans and programs.”

Many Americans were shocked to find out that this order gives the president practically unlimited power over US citizens and their property. All in the name of national security of course.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Vote Obama wrote:
<quoted text>And they don't even have the IQ of a chimpanzee to realize that.
Vote Obama.

I agree. Obama and can't even get the power back on in New Orleans to help out his fellow "Blacks". How can we expect he would be able to get the nation out of the mess he made?

Ronald
Were back

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

Such is the luck of the draw.
Vote Obama

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>is that why we are still losing blood in Afghanistan? International court? lol. I prefer the Reagan years when a terrorist rat just disappeared. The NDAA bill has nothing to do with those "individuals", it's about money, fool: The National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) for Fiscal Year 2013 is legislation under consideration in the United States Congress.
Congress oversees the defense budget primarily through two yearly bills: the defense authorization and defense appropriations bills. The authorization bill determines the agencies responsible for defense, establishes funding levels, and sets the policies under which money will be spent.
The EO bill has nothing to do with international courts. President Obama signed an executive order that could potentially give him the power to institute martial law in the United States in times of peace or during a national threat.
The National Defense Resources Preparedness Executive Order will give Obama power over “resources and services needed to support such plans and programs.”
Many Americans were shocked to find out that this order gives the president practically unlimited power over US citizens and their property. All in the name of national security of course.
I have heard on good law enforcement authority that smoking pot can make you very paranoid. Well, there you go, you hit that point out of the ball park and made a good home run. Congratulations!
Vote Obama

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

The latest bill signed that gives our beloved President absolute power is for YOUR protection against things like losing your property, if the government owns it and Obama has the power to administer a financial "reset", then no lender can fight this and your property will remain yours. Vote Obama!
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Vote Obama wrote:
The latest bill signed that gives our beloved President absolute power is for YOUR protection against things like losing your property, if the government owns it and Obama has the power to administer a financial "reset", then no lender can fight this and your property will remain yours. Vote Obama!
Yes! Let's give the great Obama the power! He knows what is best for us. It's for our own good. Time we open the re-education camps and political prisons. Cuba is really nice too. It works well there.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Vote Obama wrote:
<quoted text>I have heard on good law enforcement authority that smoking pot can make you very paranoid. Well, there you go, you hit that point out of the ball park and made a good home run. Congratulations!
So now that I showed you what those bills really contain instead of the nonsense you wrote, it's because of pot? Why don't you tell Wikipedia they are on pot too for providing those facts? Maybe you need pot to combat your dumbness.
Vote Obama

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Vote Obama.
I agree. Obama and can't even get the power back on in New Orleans to help out his fellow "Blacks". How can we expect he would be able to get the nation out of the mess he made?
Ronald
If you ever come down and off your high for atleast a 24 hour period, you may have (if it's not too late) some analytical brain cells left to realize that it will take Obama eight full years and then some to clean up what that train wreck called Bush Jr created.
Vote Obama

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>So now that I showed you what those bills really contain instead of the nonsense you wrote, it's because of pot? Why don't you tell Wikipedia they are on pot too for providing those facts? Maybe you need pot to combat your dumbness.
Trust Wikipedia? Where just anyone can write and edit anything they want? No thanx, try again please. lol
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Vote Obama wrote:
<quoted text>If you ever come down and off your high for atleast a 24 hour period, you may have (if it's not too late) some analytical brain cells left to realize that it will take Obama eight full years and then some to clean up what that train wreck called Bush Jr created.
Vote Obama.

Exactly. The only difference between when Bush left office and when Obama, the nation's first - and hopefully the last - "Black" president assumed office is that we are now 16 $ TRILLIONS $ Government $Dollars in debt.

Ronald
Vote Obama

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Yes! Let's give the great Obama the power! He knows what is best for us. It's for our own good. Time we open the re-education camps and political prisons. Cuba is really nice too. It works well there.
There you go again. Listen up Rikki, we live in difficult and perilous times and if it takes difficult and unorthodox measures to even slow down those ravenous wolves that want to completely enslave us and the rest of the world, I'm all for it. Vote Obama!
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Vote Obama wrote:
<quoted text>Trust Wikipedia? Where just anyone can write and edit anything they want? No thanx, try again please. lol
we are talking about bills passed by Congress, do u think Wikipedia has a motive for lying about that? I could give you links to about 10 other sites that reported the same thing. I guess we should only trust obama and his cronies. You really need some meds.
NoBlamer 2012

Mt Meadows Area, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Vote Obama wrote:
<quoted text>Trust Wikipedia? Where just anyone can write and edit anything they want? No thanx, try again please. lol
instead of blaming the source

debunk the facts

oh sorry I forgot, YOU CANT

lol loser
Were back

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

No matches needed to day, just roll and hold tight then it will ignite.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Here is a link to a recent story that was posted by Drudge. It describes typical behavior of taxpayer supported drunken California Homosexual and non-Homosexual pothead delegates to the Democrat convention. Even "Black" media "news" readers are appalled.

Source: http://tinyurl.com/8cnannm

Source: http://tinyurl.com/d5qv2rh

Ronald
Were back

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

Kind of a leafy subject isn't it?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 10,761 - 10,780 of15,657
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Sacramento Forum right now

Search the Sacramento Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 3 hr Jenwilliams2014 199,080
where can find single biker?? 4 hr Eva 2
anyone coming to Sea? need bad! 8 hr Kwhite27 2
White Guys: Would you date a black girl? Elaborate (Nov '07) Wed Profit 5,180
anyone lookin Wed tman 13
Man Found Dead in Sacramento Commuter Parking Lot (May '08) Wed Always forever 548
Solano farmers already struggling with dry cond... Wed Sensible in a Coal State 18
•••
•••
•••
•••

Sacramento Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Sacramento People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance