Republicans block bill to keep jobs i...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: May 07

Daly City, CA

#21 Aug 20, 2012
Laughing at the moron wrote:
<quoted text>
Funy how you repubicans codemn liberals for trying to be jut like you
Well, if you had read and understood my post, I clearly stated I am not a republican. But that doesn't stop you from posting a snarky comment calling me a republican anyways. Typical uber-leftie brainless liberal. Can't spell correctly, poor grammar, and speaks from knee-jerk emotion rather than with maturity and common sense.

Again I will state, I think both parties are equally corrupt. However I find it easier to carry on a debate with a conservative as they actually provide a stimulating discussion. Whereas trying to have a reasonable discussion on the issues with some of you liberals is like talking to a 5 year old.
joe sixpak

Gardnerville, NV

#22 Aug 24, 2012
I may be poor, uncouth, illiterate, and a social Darwinist, but thank God I'm not a Canuck (rhymes with F***).
Laughing at the moron

Sacramento, CA

#23 Aug 29, 2012
Ferenczy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if you had read and understood my post, I clearly stated I am not a republican. But that doesn't stop you from posting a snarky comment calling me a republican anyways. Typical uber-leftie brainless liberal. Can't spell correctly, poor grammar, and speaks from knee-jerk emotion rather than with maturity and common sense.
Again I will state, I think both parties are equally corrupt. However I find it easier to carry on a debate with a conservative as they actually provide a stimulating discussion. Whereas trying to have a reasonable discussion on the issues with some of you liberals is like talking to a 5 year old.
If it walks like a moron, talks like a moron, is hypocritical, is uninformed then it's probably a repubican. Don't like being a called a repubican, quit acting like one.

Since: May 07

Daly City, CA

#24 Aug 29, 2012
Laughing at the moron wrote:
<quoted text>
If it walks like a moron, talks like a moron, is hypocritical, is uninformed then it's probably a repubican. Don't like being a called a repubican, quit acting like one.
Funny how when an opinion differs from your own you label them as "uninformed" Anyone who is happy to cast a vote for either one because they think they will actually make a difference over the next four years is what I call, "delusional and uninformed"
Follow the money

Sacramento, CA

#25 Sep 4, 2012
Ferenczy wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how when an opinion differs from your own you label them as "uninformed"
Not true. I only only label as "uninformed" those who are uninformed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sacramento Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News We'll all pay price for California's tunnel vis... 4 hr SolarmanSucks 2
F21 here UP for roleplay and squirty videos? - ... 9 hr GrandmaFire 3
News Do you think Scott Peterson got a fair trial? (Jul '12) 9 hr Nutcase Detector 93
Guilty of Attempted Grand Theft... Fri Dr Leibnich 4
wanna be my daddy for allday and night? KlK m... Thu Your Mod 2
News Californiaa s anti-Trump `resistancea bills: Wh... Thu Thank You Doctor 19
[Fixed Problem]- Android Stuck on Boot Screen (Jan '17) Thu Lanayen 2

Sacramento Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sacramento Mortgages