Spike in Gang Violence Prompts Call f...

Spike in Gang Violence Prompts Call for Manteca Gang Unit

There are 48 comments on the News10 Sacramento story from Sep 18, 2007, titled Spike in Gang Violence Prompts Call for Manteca Gang Unit. In it, News10 Sacramento reports that:

The signs are clear, with more graffiti scrawled near parks and around town. Manteca has a gang problem.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News10 Sacramento.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Da Young King

Winter Haven, FL

#1 Oct 17, 2007
ur gonna need more than 2

“Central Valley Native”

Since: Sep 07

Oakdale, CA

#2 Oct 17, 2007
This whole valley has a gang problem. Really it should be called a mexican problem because we all know thats what it really is.
some_yahoo

Englewood, CO

#3 Nov 7, 2007
What gets me is that they always say they arrested "documented gang members". So, what - they sit around and take notes for a few years until they gangs kill somebody? Why not document the gang members *after* they are serving life sentences in prison?
onefour

Stockton, CA

#4 Nov 25, 2008
scraps come up into northern cali and get killed
they should just stay down south and there'd be no problems
ese tiny

United States

#5 Mar 5, 2009
California Belongs To Surenos, Thier Aint No nortenos In The LA Area But Yet Thiers Surenos In northern California So No Matter How Out Numbered We Are In The Central Valley WE THE TRUE LAND LORDS ESE.I Live In Manteca and yet thiers no buster that has the balls to step up to me. Im From South Central Los Angeles And I Got Permission To Start Florenca 13 If You Dont Know What Florenca 13 is Look it Up. Watch Out Chapetes We Gonna Take It Over Night. No Buster No Police Can Stop Us FUCK ALL THESE WHITE PIECES OF SHIT TRYING TO BANG MEXICAN COLORS GO BACK TO YOUR VANS AND SKATE BROADS ESE IT SAFER. South Side Shout Out To All MY Homies
tec4 town R1D4Z

Lathrop, CA

#6 Apr 29, 2009
You're trippin. You'll get smashed on...go to south side park and see how welcome you are. You're a scrap hoe. We dgaf what you got permission to do. Don't act like you're running anything. You couldn't even walk the streets flu'd out by yourself when there's a red shirt or rag around every corner.
ese tiny wrote:
California Belongs To Surenos, Thier Aint No nortenos In The LA Area But Yet Thiers Surenos In northern California So No Matter How Out Numbered We Are In The Central Valley WE THE TRUE LAND LORDS ESE.I Live In Manteca and yet thiers no buster that has the balls to step up to me. Im From South Central Los Angeles And I Got Permission To Start Florenca 13 If You Dont Know What Florenca 13 is Look it Up. Watch Out Chapetes We Gonna Take It Over Night. No Buster No Police Can Stop Us FUCK ALL THESE WHITE PIECES OF SHIT TRYING TO BANG MEXICAN COLORS GO BACK TO YOUR VANS AND SKATE BROADS ESE IT SAFER. South Side Shout Out To All MY Homies
Valley to the bay

AOL

#9 May 16, 2009
norte all day
flaco loco

Gustine, CA

#10 May 16, 2009
I love how these threads, regardless of origin, evolve into bangers releasing IP info to the investigation units.

There is truly nothing more ignorant than a Mexican. Keep up the good work.

We true.
chap killa

United States

#11 Oct 3, 2009
im frm manteca thze busterz aintshyt we smashin u norte fakes in ur own territory lhp is a lil town not even on da map hahah bunch a levas cv x111:. ck 187 sur 13 busterz aint shyt but lil wannabees that cant hang wit real ridaz
Tracy 209 ENE

Tracy, CA

#12 Nov 11, 2009
ALL SKRAPS IN NORTHERN CALI ARE STRAIT UP LEVAS. THEY AINT NOTHIN BUT NORTHERN CHICANOS TRYING TO BANG 13. EVEN THESE SKRAPS DOWN IN L.A. ARE DISSIN THESE LEVAS, F*CK NORTHERN CALI LEVAS, U FUCKIN FAKE ASS SKRAPS AINT NOTHING BUT SOME F*CKIN BEANER A$$ CHICANOS FROM NORTHERN CALI TRYING TO BANG 13. THIS IS N.O.R.T.E. FOO WERE WE GOT A REASON TO BANG UNLIKE THESE SKRAPS. THEY DONT EVEN KNOW WHY THEY BANG. BEING A NORTENO IS PART OF OUR NORTHERN CHICANO HERRITAGE AND CULTURE SO F*CK ALL SKRAPS AND LEVA ASS FAKE A$$ SKRAPS
varrio27

Tracy, CA

#13 Dec 1, 2009
Check mthis myoungsters- all this North vs sotuh crap, is for the dog's! The pinta politics is all messed up, and on both side's the higher up's are just looking out for them and theirs. "Using" Usiong all the young and dumb people on the streets to carry out their personal agendas, using this fake cause! Open your eyes! No ohter race, is dumping on their own, like we are! And for what? a 999 cent rag and other cities that look down on your's becasue your a smaller town, or becasue nyour not from the bay or from I.E? Nobody brespects nobody's hood! But there is a threat coming your way! They believe, if your not white, your not right!
varrio27

Tracy, CA

#14 Dec 1, 2009
Varrio 27- if u add 13 and 14 = 27
Raza must unite! Spenca for the type o's
Mantecan

Lathrop, CA

#16 Jan 30, 2010
209 North$ide scrappas
nunnya

Stockton, CA

#17 Jan 31, 2010
And people wonder why racism still exists. to the uneducated bonehead that post the "hispanic" comment, Asian gangs are actually growing in number and are far more dangerous. Try reading once in awhile
nunnya

Stockton, CA

#18 Jan 31, 2010
Oh my God. Why do you ignorant people spout off about crap you know nothing about. Gang suppression units are one of the best tools we have against gangs. They don't just sit around taking notes, they are out on the front lines preventing violence. What are you doing about, besides making comments that have no basis in fact?
arew u kidding

Stockton, CA

#19 Feb 3, 2010
CASE_CORE wrote:
This whole valley has a gang problem. Really it should be called a mexican problem because we all know thats what it really is.
this isnt a mexican problem, this is a bunch of white people trying to be mexican, and a bunch of white parents to afrade to get involved
gang bangers are weak

Tracy, CA

#20 Feb 8, 2010
ALL GANG BANGERS ARE WEAK COWARDS THAT NEED PEOPLE WITH THEM TO PROTECT THEM SO THEY FILL STRONG TOGETH
ER A REAL MAN LIKE ME STANDS ON HIS TWO FEET ALONE
OR IF MORE THEN ONE PERSON STANDS UP WITH BLADE OR GUN PEOPLE GOT TO UNDER STAND THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT STRONG THEY ALL WHERE NERDS OR PEOPLE HASSLED THEM OR THERE LAZY AND DONT WANT TO GET A JOB THEY BRAG
LIKE LITTLE GIRLS REAL CRIMINALS DONT BRAG NO BODY WANTS TO HERE YOUR 2 BIT BULLSHIT REAL GANGSTA YOU NEVER HEAR ABOUT THEM OR WHAT THEY DO WHERE LIKE A GHOST SECRETS STAY BETWEEN ME AND THE DEAD BECAUSE THEY DONT WANT PEOPLE TO NO WHO THEY ARE AND WHEN GANG BANGERS GET THERE FOOT IN THESE DOORS THEY GET ROBBED AND DUMPED LIKE SHIT FLOATING DOWN SOME RIVER IN SOME PLACE AND THE FACE THEY MAKE WHEN THEY FIND OUT THERE THE VICTIM IS PRICELESS.SO KEEP BANGING AND ONE DAY IM SURE WILL CROSS PATHS OR PATHS WITH ONE OFF MY TRIGGERS GOT TO GO ROLL IN MY LOADS OF MONEY KEEP DREAMIN LITTLE MEN YOU WILL NEVER BE REAL GANGSTA
racist idiots

Manteca, CA

#21 Feb 12, 2010
when are you WHITE people gonna learn that it isnt just a "mexican" problem some of the most hardcore "hispanic gangs" members i have ever met are full blooded caucasion who joined the gang at a young age and actually grew up around mexicans because of our geographical location. Think about it agraculture and farmlands were here long before you buddy, and many of the mexican american families have stayed throughout the years... Where were you ancestors from? Im sure you werent a native so shut the fuk up and quit acting like its just a "mexican thing. Open your eyes and ears and pay attention. California's central valley has a huge gang problem that is barely even getting noticed by the local community if it doesnt affect them. Sorry to say but you white people are in for the long ride as well... Look at the high schools around here and you will notice groups of kids wearing red standing together and groups of kids wearing black blue or gray... its RIGHT THERE IN OUR FACE.. but most of us dont know enough to even know whats going on until they read something like this.
read the above gang talk

Manteca, CA

#22 Feb 12, 2010
do you see what i mean?
one4

Indianapolis, IN

#29 Jul 30, 2010
we sum teca town r1d4s

x4 por vida

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sacramento Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
murder of son ralph reynoso (Jul '06) 5 hr Guess who 13
News Is Californiaa s a resistancea doomed? Secessio... Wed Palooka in Paducah 76
News Fight Over Rising Rent Brings Marchers To Sacra... Tue Woulverine 2
Interest grows in half billion gold treasure of... May 21 Combat K 1
Tired of government bullying? May 20 Freetek 1
Specialized Bike Review = Big Problems May 20 JammedTrailBike 1
Decided to adopt an orphan May 20 The Judge 3

Sacramento Jobs

Personal Finance

Sacramento Mortgages