First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#1 Aug 31, 2013
How do you feel about military intervention in the Syrian Crisis? Here is a link to the House of Reps. should you want to e-mail your Rep. with your views.

Location hidden

#2 Aug 31, 2013
Failed to copy.
Linkhttp://www.house.gov/

Location hidden

#3 Aug 31, 2013
cwi530

Folsom, CA

#4 Aug 31, 2013
Why would the Syrian government use gas? They have other ways to kill people. The world knows that if you use gas you can expect foreign intervention and that's the last thing the Syrian government wants. On the other hand the rebels probably won't survive much longer without foreign intervention. It's more likely that the rebels are giving Obama a reason to openly support them.

Obama has helped the enemy (radical Islam) gain a foot hold in Libya and Egypt. The White House is closed to American citizens but the doors are open for the Muslim Brotherhood. Obama has given millions of dollars to people who would gladly slit our throat and at the same time he has crippled our military.

If Obama attacks Syria without the approval of Congress he must be impeached. The House can start the process and when Reid refuses to proceed the Democrats will lose control of the Senate. Then there would be bipartisan support to put Holder behind bars and deal with the NSA, the IRS, and Benghazi.

Location hidden

#5 Aug 31, 2013
Stop US Involvement in tis war now. e-mail your senator.
http://www.google.com/url...

Location hidden

#6 Aug 31, 2013
cwi530 wrote:
Why would the Syrian government use gas? They have other ways to kill people. The world knows that if you use gas you can expect foreign intervention and that's the last thing the Syrian government wants. On the other hand the rebels probably won't survive much longer without foreign intervention. It's more likely that the rebels are giving Obama a reason to openly support them.
Obama has helped the enemy (radical Islam) gain a foot hold in Libya and Egypt. The White House is closed to American citizens but the doors are open for the Muslim Brotherhood. Obama has given millions of dollars to people who would gladly slit our throat and at the same time he has crippled our military.
If Obama attacks Syria without the approval of Congress he must be impeached. The House can start the process and when Reid refuses to proceed the Democrats will lose control of the Senate. Then there would be bipartisan support to put Holder behind bars and deal with the NSA, the IRS, and Benghazi.
That is why we need to get e-mails out to the congress and senate. This is not our war. I agree with your post. However comments on Topix will change any elected official`s mind. Let them know by e-mail what you think it is easy. we need to stay out of this fight it is not our fight.
Othello Smythe III

Sonoma, CA

#7 Sep 1, 2013
The Blessed Reverend says that them syranians is coming over the border by the millions in the dead of night and are stealing our gas and making fill ups cost way too much and that we got to bom them to heck to send a message that they wont understand and that if we dont then the rest of the world wont understand and they already dont understand but that is the way it is because we is the greatest power and what kind of greatest power dont send messages like that? We got them bombs to use, paid for with hard cash and when we stop medicare and social security and unemployment for bums what wont work and what are not christians then we will have enough money to send more messages a plenty. God Bless Us and Dam verybody what dont get it yet.

Location hidden

#9 Sep 1, 2013
To agree or disagree is every Americans right. I happen to disagree with the idea that air or missile strikes on Syria will make any difference in the out come in this war or prevent further use of chemical weapons. I stand behind my position.
However the vote in congress may be close so if you have feelings about it either now is the time to get an e-mail to your congressional Rep before the debate starts.
http://www.google.com/url...
Miss Hammsons

Sonoma, CA

#10 Sep 1, 2013
Othello Smythe III wrote:
The Blessed Reverend says that them syranians is coming over the border by the millions in the dead of night and are stealing our gas and making fill ups cost way too much and that we got to bom them to heck to send a message that they wont understand and that if we dont then the rest of the world wont understand and they already dont understand but that is the way it is because we is the greatest power and what kind of greatest power dont send messages like that? We got them bombs to use, paid for with hard cash and when we stop medicare and social security and unemployment for bums what wont work and what are not christians then we will have enough money to send more messages a plenty. God Bless Us and Dam verybody what dont get it yet.
U R A complete nut case. You and your stinking fake god can go and jump in the lake of fire, if it will have you. Eat poope.

Location hidden

#13 Sep 5, 2013
The president cancels his trip to LA as the o votes pile up.

http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp...

Location hidden

#14 Sep 5, 2013
Syrian Rebels execute Assad`s soldiers.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24127...

Location hidden

#15 Sep 6, 2013
As each day rolls by these US proposed strikes makes less and les sense to me.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24143...
cwi530

United States

#17 Sep 10, 2013
Miss Hammsons wrote:
<quoted text>
U R A complete nut case. You and your stinking fake god can go and jump in the lake of fire, if it will have you. Eat poope.
Othello Smythe III is a liberal in conservative clothing.

It's fairly common in these forums for a liberal to post distorted conservative views under one pen name and then attack those views using a different pen name. It's an example of liberal intelligence.

Liberalism and the truth are as compatible as oil and water.
Says Me

Beale Afb, CA

#19 Sep 20, 2013
Othello Smythe III wrote:
You sound like an idiot. You liberal douch bags want to get us into another war.
Cowboy Dan

Roseville, CA

#20 Sep 21, 2013
Says Me wrote:
<quoted text>You sound like an idiot. You liberal douch bags want to get us into another war.
Look who's talking about douche bags? Your picture ought to be in the dictionary next to the definition of that term!

Liberal??? Take a look at the REAL war mongers! The right winger neo-cons (including John McCain and Lindsay Graham) have been the ones who have been trying to get us into the Syrian war since the beginning! Since the rebel forces have been so fragmented with large Islamic fundamentalist including al qaeda segments Obama has rightly been very cautious up until the proven use of chemical weapons by Al Assad's administration.

So when Obama finally says it's time for the threat of LIMITED air strikes the brain dead obstructionist Republicans start screaming "COME TO CONGRESS BEFORE GOING TO WAR FIRST!" then when Obama goes to Congress they start screaming "WEAKNESS! DON"T COME TO CONGRESS" and saying they won't give him authority because going to war is a bad idea. A diplomatic solution (the BEST possible alternative!) is reached and now the neo-cons are saying "LET'S GO TO WAR ANYWAY....as long as our sons and daughters don't have to go!". John McCain is leading the charge who wants another REAL war with boots on the ground! Gung Ho y'all!"

The sad truth is you cant' win with theses Republican c***suckers! Whatever Obama does it's the wrong thing...been the same way since Day #1 of the first administration! Pander to the Tea Party and goofy mother***ers like Ted Cruz and Sarah Palin...and keep wondering why your party is rapidly going town the toilet!

Get your head out of your ass...or I should say out of pus gutted, pig faced Rush Limbaugh's ass! With cwi530's head permanently embedded up there your facing a tight squeeze anyway!
Peace Now

Marysville, CA

#21 Sep 22, 2013
Cowboy Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Look who's talking about douche bags? Your picture ought to be in the dictionary next to the definition of that term!
Liberal??? Take a look at the REAL war mongers! The right winger neo-cons (including John McCain and Lindsay Graham) have been the ones who have been trying to get us into the Syrian war since the beginning! Since the rebel forces have been so fragmented with large Islamic fundamentalist including al qaeda segments Obama has rightly been very cautious up until the proven use of chemical weapons by Al Assad's administration.
So when Obama finally says it's time for the threat of LIMITED air strikes the brain dead obstructionist Republicans start screaming "COME TO CONGRESS BEFORE GOING TO WAR FIRST!" then when Obama goes to Congress they start screaming "WEAKNESS! DON"T COME TO CONGRESS" and saying they won't give him authority because going to war is a bad idea. A diplomatic solution (the BEST possible alternative!) is reached and now the neo-cons are saying "LET'S GO TO WAR ANYWAY....as long as our sons and daughters don't have to go!". John McCain is leading the charge who wants another REAL war with boots on the ground! Gung Ho y'all!"
The sad truth is you cant' win with theses Republican c***suckers! Whatever Obama does it's the wrong thing...been the same way since Day #1 of the first administration! Pander to the Tea Party and goofy mother***ers like Ted Cruz and Sarah Palin...and keep wondering why your party is rapidly going town the toilet!
Get your head out of your ass...or I should say out of pus gutted, pig faced Rush Limbaugh's ass! With cwi530's head permanently embedded up there your facing a tight squeeze anyway!
You POS you arnot geetin your war. Rant ll you want the people of this country are not going to stand for anymore of our troops dying in the MIDDLE EAst for BS. I don`t care about your liberal vs conservative BS. We the people are tired of it, we are tired of our young people being killed in useless wars. Rant on you warmongering puke.
BS Buster

Roseville, CA

#23 Sep 22, 2013
Peace Now wrote:
<quoted text>You POS you arnot geetin your war. Rant ll you want the people of this country are not going to stand for anymore of our troops dying in the MIDDLE EAst for BS. I don`t care about your liberal vs conservative BS. We the people are tired of it, we are tired of our young people being killed in useless wars. Rant on you warmongering puke.
You start your own rant with "You POS you arnot geetin your war"? Say what? Are you really as ignorant and illiterate as you sound? As far as "our young people" any relative of yours is most likely too stupid to even get in the Armed Services!

Well of course people are tired of wars but sometimes wars are unfortunately necessary, for instance after we got attacked on 9/11 by the scum of the earth we had a perfect right to retaliate against the perpetrators (Osama bin Laden and Al Qaeda) and those who were harboring them (the Taliban in Afghanistan). World War II was another instance when there was no other choice but fight or be dominated by madmen!

Most people (including myself) would agree that Iraq was a BIG mistake as would be getting substantially involved in a civil war in Syria, especially given the fragmented composition (including large numbers of Islamic fundamentalists!) of the rebel opposition. A diplomatic solution to the chemical weapons crisis now seems (hopefully!) at hand. There may come a time when there is no alternative to another war in the Middle East or elsewhere though. Whether fools like you are "tired of it" is frankly irrelevant! Thankfully you're not the ones who make the critical decisions!

Rant on yourself you simple minded twit!
Peace Now

Marysville, CA

#24 Sep 23, 2013
BS Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
You start your own rant with "You POS you arnot geetin your war"? Say what? Are you really as ignorant and illiterate as you sound? As far as "our young people" any relative of yours is most likely too stupid to even get in the Armed Services!
Well of course people are tired of wars but sometimes wars are unfortunately necessary, for instance after we got attacked on 9/11 by the scum of the earth we had a perfect right to retaliate against the perpetrators (Osama bin Laden and Al Qaeda) and those who were harboring them (the Taliban in Afghanistan). World War II was another instance when there was no other choice but fight or be dominated by madmen!
Most people (including myself) would agree that Iraq was a BIG mistake as would be getting substantially involved in a civil war in Syria, especially given the fragmented composition (including large numbers of Islamic fundamentalists!) of the rebel opposition. A diplomatic solution to the chemical weapons crisis now seems (hopefully!) at hand. There may come a time when there is no alternative to another war in the Middle East or elsewhere though. Whether fools like you are "tired of it" is frankly irrelevant! Thankfully you're not the ones who make the critical decisions!
Do you want to meet someplace and discuss it. Maybe you can say to my face what you can say hiding behind the computer.
Peace Now

Marysville, CA

#25 Sep 23, 2013
BS Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you like to meet some place and discuss it over cup of coffee? I will buy.
BS Buster

Roseville, CA

#26 Sep 23, 2013
Peace Now wrote:
<quoted text>Do you want to meet someplace and discuss it. Maybe you can say to my face what you can say hiding behind the computer.
Your post told me everything I need to know about your intellect, your bias and your ability to think clearly. Not that I wouldn't be afraid to tell you in person just what I've told you here but there is no point in it. This is not to say that you don't have every right to your own opinion just as I do but I have about as much desire to meet you on this lovely fall morning as I have to go in for another colonoscopy. Have a nice day in Bird's Landing anyway, wherever the fook that is!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sacramento Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can u shoot your Load at my face?. KlK me c5p... 10 hr kikme-c5perverssi 1
Why do white women hate on mixed race women? (Jul '10) 15 hr sabrina 97
Looking For Company 16 hr Dr Joyce 3
News California lawmaker faces inquiry over sex misc... Sat Red Crosse 7
News California lawmaker resigns after bathroom sex ... Sat Dr Joyce 2
How to Recover Snapchat Photos/Videos on Android (Jan '17) Dec 8 illikad 2
News Calif. assemblyman accused of masturbating in f... Dec 7 Riccardo Fire 17

Sacramento Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance