Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201878 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

David Miller

West Covina, CA

#159325 Sep 14, 2012
Yep it's getting late, got to get ready.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#159326 Sep 14, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
-LOL I doubt it. I've heard there are far more abuse in queer relationships & even children of same-sex parents see a child who has a mother & father, they get confuse. Just wait until they take sex ed, that child will soon learn the truth.
Not surprisingly, you heard incorrectly. Children of Lesbian and Gay parents don't grow up confused, moron, not as long as they are kept away from people like you.
thisGuy wrote:
-Yeah good luck with that. So far, many studies have shown children who grow up without a mother or father are more likely to end up gangs, drugs, & violent. Plus children of queers are more likely to turn queer. Marriage is a recruitment tool to the homos.
Are you this much of a blithering idiot when it comes to every subject you attempt to discuss, or is this level of maleducation being reserved just for us? Those studies are of single parent homes, dumbf*ck, NOT of homes with two parents of the same sex. Studies of those have demonstrated repeatedly that same sex parents are just as good at raising children as parents of the opposite sex and no, children of Lesbian and Gay parents are NOT more likely to be Gay themselves.
thisGuy wrote:
-LOL Just wait until the State see's what you perverts are really up to. I'm sure once they see what you were doing in front of them in your little pride parades, the ban would quickly overturned. It's interesting how states where same-sex marriage & prostitution is legal have more rape cases than states where it's illegal.
Do your future children a favor, get a vasectomy, no child should ever be handicapped by having you as their sperm donor. Moron, Lesbians and Gays have been adopting for the better part of three decades, the evidence is in and it says that you can't even fake having a f*cking clue as to knowing what you are talking about and making up "facts" out of thin air only serves to prove that point.
thisGuy wrote:
-LOL "No legal right"...Bitch please...I grew up with a single mom, & she had every legal right to be a part in my life just as much as my father, & they both helped raised me, despite being divorced. Also marriage & joint adoption won't solve your problem, you just want the benefits without doing all the work. How about this? Quit being a homo, marry someone of the opposite sex, & be happy for a change.
She must be ever so proud of the f*cking idiot that she raised. Pay attention dipsh*t, in a single parent adoption, the parent's partner has NO LEGAL RIGHTS as that child's parent. Quit being a moron, because no one can quit being Gay, dumbf*ck.
thisGuy wrote:
-LOL Not according to what I've been told. Despite the fact you queers make up 2% of the population, there is more than 70% of male-on-male & female-on-female domestic violence. Even the cops know that.
What you have been told is why you are such a freaking idiot, because you haven't learned the truth. You were discussing SEXUAL abuse of children and even when the perpetrator and victim are of the same sex, the perpetrator is more than likely heterosexual. If you want to discuss domestic violence, yes it has been a problem in far too many same sex relationships, but it is also far too common among opposite sex couples that live together without being married.
thisGuy wrote:
-Hmm..gee I wonder why their parents kicked them out? Is it because they were caught with drugs? Were they kicked out of school? Do they have a criminal record?/sarcasm
Again your divorced mother should be so proud. God, what an idiot she raised.
thisGuy wrote:
-My Lord has a way of dealing with people like you, it's called AIDS.
Then your "Lord" is just as much of a waste as you are. PS that beast you worship missed me, I'm smarter than it is.

You can reply if you want, but as far as I am concerned, you have nothing more to say.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#159327 Sep 14, 2012
Charles wrote:
<quoted text>Gay marriage needs to be outlawed for the sake of the innocent, little children!!!
Rose's Law:
Morons with no real argument scream, "But what about the children!?"

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#159328 Sep 14, 2012
Charles wrote:
<quoted text>Gay marriage needs to be outlawed for the sake of the innocent, little children!!!
What a silly thing to say, when all the facts show that kids are more secure when their parents are married.

“WAY TO GO”

Since: Mar 11

IRELAND

#159334 Sep 14, 2012
Charles wrote:
Damn, could you be anymore of an IDIOT? By the way......don't answer that.....it was a rhetorical question!!!

I wonder why people like you aren't worried about the 1000's of little girls who are molested by their religious fathers or friends of the family.....but seem to be very concerned about Gay men who aren't molesting boys in the first place!!!
Tata

Redondo Beach, CA

#159335 Sep 14, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
IKYABWAI
<quoted text>
Well, then it isn't all about the benefits, stupid! You can't have it both ways, you dumb racist.
If it's all about the benefits, a lesbian and gay man would be happy to marry each other, after all, they will get the benefits. But even you say they wouldn't...
Racist !!!!! you stupid A-hole stop with the race card BS. I said nothing racist bigot, hyprocite, lying fat ass
Winston Smith

United States

#159337 Sep 14, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't 3 parents better then 2? or 4 better then 3? I guess we should endorse group marriage so we can increase the parents.
isn't/aren't then/than Learn the difference so you don't appear to be so dumb.
I KNOW

Sacramento, CA

#159338 Sep 14, 2012
Homosexuals are homosexuals for a reason. At this point in history that reason has not been discovered. One aspect of homosexuals is that it is, for the most part, easy to "pick them out". homosexuals are different in apperarance and actions.

Anouther difference of homosexuals is their lack of instinctual reproductive (for producing a child) desires and the lack of instinctual parenthood skills. Homosexuals do not have natural desire to reproduce and therefore they lack natural parenting skills. They can learn parenting skills but since it is not instinctual there are subtle differences that impacts the child development.

I know homosexuals.....I know homosexual relationships. I know how homosexual relationships don't last. I know how when the sexual flame starts to gflicker how homosexuals get desperate and try to find "something" to bring into the relationship to keep it going. I see how that is the wrong reason to bring a child into a home.

I SEE HOW IT ALL ADDS UP TO AN UN-HEALTHY ENVIRONMENT FOR A CHILD!
partner of jean

Corona, CA

#159339 Sep 14, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
Yes, me and my wife have used food in that way. I can't count the number of times I've eaten creamed corn out of her "garden of eden", and her eating pork 'n beans out of mine. Washing the sheets afterwards is hardly an inconvienence.
I've had macaroni and cheese eaten out of my garden by my wife. Not in bed tho', but on the couch.
jacques renault

Corona, CA

#159340 Sep 14, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you don't have a good argument against gay marriage.
I've enjoyed my fair share of kokks in every which way possible, but I still wouldn't marry the guys they were attached to.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#159342 Sep 14, 2012
Same sex marriage American history started with an unaccountable, unelected court imposing new marriage law on Massachusetts. What they couldn't win at the voting booth, they got as a mascot victim group. A new right, unknown as precedent or law.

Same sex marriage is antidemocratic.
David Miller

West Covina, CA

#159345 Sep 14, 2012
So many reasons why this whole issue should be put to bed, it's late.
Mother of 2

Delano, CA

#159346 Sep 15, 2012
Gays have rights too!!!!
Michael Clark Duncan

Tempe, AZ

#159347 Sep 15, 2012
David Miller wrote:
So many reasons why this whole issue should be put to bed, it's late.
Then STFU and leave,no body's making you stay on this thread prick!
Michael Clark Duncan

Tempe, AZ

#159348 Sep 15, 2012
Brian_G wrote:
Same sex marriage American history started with an unaccountable, unelected court imposing new marriage law on Massachusetts. What they couldn't win at the voting booth, they got as a mascot victim group. A new right, unknown as precedent or law.
Same sex marriage is antidemocratic.
Because it isn't a voting question but it is a Constitutional question ya frigging NAZI!!! Look up Tyranny of the majority and then kindly STFU bumper sticker boy! LOL
Michael Clark Duncan

Tempe, AZ

#159349 Sep 15, 2012
jacques renault wrote:
<quoted text>
I've enjoyed my fair share of kokks in every which way possible, but I still wouldn't marry the guys they were attached to.
Well congratulations on your coming out but that is a personal choice not to marry! But others who wish to do so should have the right to do so like every other American,gay or straight!
Michael Clark Duncan

Tempe, AZ

#159350 Sep 15, 2012
I KNOW wrote:
Homosexuals are homosexuals for a reason. At this point in history that reason has not been discovered. One aspect of homosexuals is that it is, for the most part, easy to "pick them out". homosexuals are different in apperarance and actions.
Anouther difference of homosexuals is their lack of instinctual reproductive (for producing a child) desires and the lack of instinctual parenthood skills. Homosexuals do not have natural desire to reproduce and therefore they lack natural parenting skills. They can learn parenting skills but since it is not instinctual there are subtle differences that impacts the child development.
I know homosexuals.....I know homosexual relationships. I know how homosexual relationships don't last. I know how when the sexual flame starts to gflicker how homosexuals get desperate and try to find "something" to bring into the relationship to keep it going. I see how that is the wrong reason to bring a child into a home.
Ha! Ha! Ha! What's it like to be completely clueless and totally ignorant! Do you have trouble tying your shoes when you get out of bed in the morning? Every statement in this post is false!LOL
jacques renault

Chicago, IL

#159353 Sep 15, 2012
I KNOW wrote:
brilliant!
Michael Clark Duncan

Tempe, AZ

#159355 Sep 15, 2012
jacques renault wrote:
<quoted text>
brilliant!
Yeah right,LOL,About as brilliant as you! There again is not a word of truth in that whole post,nor yours! Old stereotypes and utter B.S.,like all your incoherent babbling! What a tool you are! Ha! Ha! Ha!
DorN

Altadena, CA

#159357 Sep 15, 2012
jacques renault wrote:
<quoted text>
brilliant!
"One aspect of homosexuals is that they are easy to pick them out."Homosexuals are different in appearance, and actions."
answer:
That is only true of the feminine gay men, and the "butch lesbian".
The male appearing gay man, and the femimine lesbian can pass for straights.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sacramento Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Facebook (or) Rippln...which do you prefer? (Apr '13) 20 min RiccardoFire 8
Dirty Snapchat usernames 12 hr Youwontbelivei1 sc 105
News California Democratic chair race angers 'Bernie... 22 hr kuda 8
News California Democrats take aim at Trump, GOP Con... Sun Proud Deplorable 2
News Lawyer: Facebook abuser doesn't deserve prison (Mar '11) Sun RiccardoFire 4
sexting / nudes / swap Sat k5emily-kikme 1
The Corner Coffee Shop: The new NOTHING Thread (Jan '08) Sat JTTF 7,098

Sacramento Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sacramento Mortgages