Two Boys Accused of Beating Teen at P...

Two Boys Accused of Beating Teen at Placerville Skate Park

There are 156 comments on the News10 Sacramento story from Apr 11, 2008, titled Two Boys Accused of Beating Teen at Placerville Skate Park. In it, News10 Sacramento reports that:

In what they call a brutal case of teen violence, Placerville police arrested two boys Thursday afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News10 Sacramento.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
DGK ALL 916

Modesto, CA

#147 Jun 11, 2008
Another Parent wrote:
Am I the only one noticing a common thread among the teens posting in this forum?
Is Texting lingo a class one can take at any high school, these days?
I am not trying to be rude, but why come on here to try to make a point if you are just going to make yourself look like an uneducated punk that can't spell, can't use grammar properly or use correct punctuation?(Or, rather, any puntuation at all.)
ur hella g*y sayin r sh*t iz stupid u guys jus arent kool dats all i kno lots of adults dat type lyk dat

“To each his own...”

Since: Oct 07

Fair Oaks

#149 Jun 13, 2008
DGK ALL 916 wrote:
<quoted text>
ur hella g*y sayin r sh*t iz stupid u guys jus arent kool dats all i kno lots of adults dat type lyk dat
Nice.

Translation---"You are hella g*y saying stuff is stupid. You guys just aren't cool, that's all. I know a lot of adults that type like that."

I am 'hella g*y?'

You need to get a life. First, this topic is old. Second, if you want to be taken seriously in this lifetime, try communicating like you want to be understood.

Finally, any adult that types like that is a loser. Some dirtbag living in a white trash trailer park pre-paying their cell phone bill for unlimited texting while Rent A Center is knocking on the door because they haven't made their payment for the computer they didn't have the credit for and couldn't afford.

Are you an adult or a teen? Do you want to be considered a joke for the rest of your life? Are you resposible? Have a job? Go to school? Passing grades?

Why don't you go do something to improve your life and make your parents proud?

Hella g*y. Right.
Hidad

Nicolaus, CA

#150 Jun 13, 2008
Another Parent wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice.
Translation---"You are hella g*y saying stuff is stupid. You guys just aren't cool, that's all. I know a lot of adults that type like that."
I am 'hella g*y?'
You need to get a life. First, this topic is old. Second, if you want to be taken seriously in this lifetime, try communicating like you want to be understood.
Finally, any adult that types like that is a loser. Some dirtbag living in a white trash trailer park pre-paying their cell phone bill for unlimited texting while Rent A Center is knocking on the door because they haven't made their payment for the computer they didn't have the credit for and couldn't afford.
Are you an adult or a teen? Do you want to be considered a joke for the rest of your life? Are you resposible? Have a job? Go to school? Passing grades?
Why don't you go do something to improve your life and make your parents proud?
Hella g*y. Right.
You seem very well versed in the lifestyle and the lingo.

“To each his own...”

Since: Oct 07

Fair Oaks

#151 Jun 16, 2008
Hidad wrote:
<quoted text>You seem very well versed in the lifestyle and the lingo.
So?

I text people, too. In addition, I have two teen daughters.

The difference is that this is an internet forum and not a cell phone.

I am not really sure where you were going with your statement, would you care to elaborate further?
ALISON

Rancho Cordova, CA

#153 Jun 18, 2008
dontsweatit wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone needs a cookie! Perhaps you need to get out more. Are you one of the parents of those idiot kids at the skate park? If so, you need to be charged with assault.
Where are the parents of these kids? There needs to be accountability. Either charge the parents with assault, or lock up the little deviants. Someone needs to go down for this...
Got any more drivel you would like to add Mark?
WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE B&%$
DO YOU EEN KNWO WHAT HAPPEND? NO YOU FUIING DONT! THAT KID DESERVED TO GET THS SHIT BEATIN OUT OF HIM! HES A LITTLE PUNK AND NO HE DIDNT GET JUMPED! MY FRIENDS WERE DEFEIND THMSELVS !!AND JUST CUZ THEY KNOW HOW TO FIGHT DOESNT MEEN SHIT. AND THERE PARENTS WILL GET FARTHER ,SUCCEED AND BE MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOU EVER FING WILL YOU WHITE TRACHH PIEVE OF SHIT!
whoa

Manteca, CA

#154 Jun 18, 2008
Did you and your friends drop out of the 4th grade? If they spell and talk like you then its almost for certain.

You and your idiot friends crack me up. It was their stupidity that lost them the skate park. LOL... Im convinced you really are a moron.

Do you really think ANYONE will believe they were defending themselves?? One kid against how many??? Go back to school and get a life before you end up in prison and my tax dollars has to pay for you to breath.
huh

Tampa, FL

#155 Jun 21, 2008
blank
mightydook

South Lake Tahoe, CA

#156 Aug 7, 2008
cant believe the skaters lost there park
learn to regulate your back yard.
skaters should have stuck together to save there park and prevented this from happining in the first place.
you see thats what you get when a park is givin to you, if you would have built it or strugeled to help this would never had happend.
chris

Elk Grove, CA

#157 Aug 18, 2008
first of all the fight was at boys and girls club not at the skatepark, and it was a 17 year old that got hurt. why close the park and mess it up for everyone else,i say have someone run the park
chris

Elk Grove, CA

#158 Aug 18, 2008
no placerville, ca not grass valley
chris

Elk Grove, CA

#159 Aug 18, 2008
open the skatepark, open the skatepark
Steve

Antelope, CA

#160 Sep 13, 2008
It is truly amazing to see that parents take the time to argue with children on an internet forum about how they type. Instead of focusing on the issues at hand you would rather trash talk a 12 year old.
I think the real problem is the prejudices against skateboarders by adults. They are not the ones who cause problems at skateparks, it is the kids who have nothing better to do than hang out at skateparks that do. Skateboarders go to parks to do two things, ride a skateboard and have fun. I do not know what the others want.
At skateparks I have noticed kids throwing fruit from the trees and using the ramps like "forts," kids using the obstacles as slides and playground equipment and, the most depressing thing i witnessed, a group of families and their children came to a park and with foldable chairs and umbrellas and then continued to get mad when they felt my friends and I had used the obstacles for too long and had not given their precious little sweeties a chance to play.
This would never happen anywhere else. Parents would never let their kids run into the middle of a pick up basketball game. More importantly the city would never charge people to use grass and require them to wear pads when playing a friendly game of football. So why do this to skateboarders?Every sport has an inherent risk involved with it. Watch a professional sporting event or your little baby's soccer game.
Besides, helmets and elbow pads do not protect against broken ribs.

annnd dat sh*t iz fo reeel homiiiee!!!!
Cesar from Califaz

Sacramento, CA

#162 Sep 18, 2008
p ville is tha gayest place on earth

i dare them to go to oak park or meadowview and start there bull sh**
mightydook

South Lake Tahoe, CA

#163 Sep 24, 2008
actually, i'm not picking a side on the pad issue but my buddy slamed hard and hit the back of his head (split the helmet) and knocked himself out ...... without that helmet he may have been a vegitable or dead .
and this guy has been skating over 20 years.
sometimes you slam and a helmet could save you a$$.
now open the PV park, get it together
elmo

Lynn Haven, FL

#164 Mar 6, 2009
well first of all u parents r to blame cause u let your kids do watever they want and I'm friends with those kids so fuck u punk douche bags who think that everyone at the skatepark is a punk we just like to have fun chris and andrew herandez r good kids not lil matt though he's a punk bitch one love elmo
RLH

Rancho Cordova, CA

#165 Mar 7, 2009
Close down the park for awhile.. create a system that will work and keep all the kids safe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sacramento Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dirty Snapchat usernames 9 hr Youwontbelivei1 sc 105
News California Democratic chair race angers 'Bernie... 19 hr kuda 8
News California Democrats take aim at Trump, GOP Con... 21 hr Proud Deplorable 2
Facebook (or) Rippln...which do you prefer? (Apr '13) Sun RiccardoFire 6
News Lawyer: Facebook abuser doesn't deserve prison (Mar '11) Sun RiccardoFire 4
sexting / nudes / swap Sat k5emily-kikme 1
The Corner Coffee Shop: The new NOTHING Thread (Jan '08) Sat JTTF 7,098

Sacramento Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sacramento Mortgages