Convicted Felon Busted For Possessing...

Convicted Felon Busted For Possessing Assault Weapons, Thousands Of Ammunition Rounds

There are 23 comments on the CBS Local story from Jun 27, 2013, titled Convicted Felon Busted For Possessing Assault Weapons, Thousands Of Ammunition Rounds. In it, CBS Local reports that:

A Sacramento convicted felon has been arrested following the seizure of several assault weapons and thousands of ammunition rounds from his home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Law abiding citizen

Sacramento, CA

#2 Jun 28, 2013
Wait so all 8 of his firearms were UNREGISTERED?? Hmm what a shocker that is...you mean a criminal got his guns on the black market, because he's a criminal, and he wouldn't want his bullet to be traced back to him, if and when, he ever murdered someone?? Well I'm stunned and amazed, that a criminal intending on committing a crime with his firearms, wouldn't want them to be registered to him, so he just goes and gets them from Big Moe down the street...go figure. Meanwhile psycopaths and sociopaths like Bob Finch (who falls into both categories) wants good and decent citizens like you and I, to have a hard time getting the guns we very well may need to protect ourselves, and our families from felons like this. What a great concept that is. Thanks Bob Finch, I guess the next time a felon like this breaks into our house with unregistered semi-automatic weapons, we'll just huddle in a circle, and start praying for the killer to take it easy on us. Thanks again Bob Finch.

Since: Mar 13

Sacramento, CA

#3 Jun 28, 2013
Wait so all 8 of his firearms were UNREGISTERED?? Hmm what a shocker that is...you mean a criminal got his guns on the black market, because he's a criminal, and he wouldn't want his bullet to be traced back to him, if and when, he ever murdered someone?? Well I'm stunned and amazed, that a criminal intending on committing a crime with his firearms, wouldn't want them to be registered to him, so he just goes and gets them from Big Moe down the street...go figure. Meanwhile psycopaths and sociopaths like Bob Finch (who falls into both categories) wants good and decent citizens like you and I, to have a hard time getting the guns we very well may need to protect ourselves, and our families from felons like this. What a great concept that is. Thanks Bob Finch, I guess the next time a felon like this breaks into our house with unregistered semi-automatic weapons, we'll just huddle in a circle, and start praying for the killer to take it easy on us. Thanks again Bob Finch.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#4 Jun 28, 2013
What's going on here?
Bob Finch

Sacramento, CA

#5 Jun 28, 2013
Ya I get it, I know criminals never purchise there guns at gun shops but I still dont care. It just makes me feel better at nite knowing that some people cant buy guns...I just dont like them, they scare me If u wanna protect your family learn how to throw knifes or something I dunno but guns are scary. Maybe if the criminals know almost every law abiding citizen is unarmed theyll stop buying guns on the black market I dunno...just leeve me alone I dont know how to use a gun so what difference would it make if I had one?? Id be too scared to touch it. If someone breaks into your house with a whole crapload of ak's and and ar's just call 911 and go hide in the closet and wait patiently until the proper authorities get there. If they kill you and your whole family hopefully theyll catch the murderes and try them in a court of law according to the law. There...justice for the murdereres theyll go to prison for a few years and well have a real nice funeral for u and your whole family. So there...
Joe Sixpak

Gardnerville, NV

#6 Jun 28, 2013
Be very careful, Mr. Finch. R Fire has been posting on a Transgender, Different-Species Marriage web site that he will hit you with his purse when he sees you.
Cowboy Dan

United States

#7 Jun 28, 2013
Joe Sixpak wrote:
Be very careful, Mr. Finch. R Fire has been posting on a Transgender, Different-Species Marriage web site that he will hit you with his purse when he sees you.
hey buddy are you cumin over again tonight?
Bob Finch

Sacramento, CA

#8 Jun 28, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
What's going on here?
These damn blacks mexicans asians and jews are gangbanging and driving out our good and wholesome law abiding white citizens!! THATS WHATS GOING ON HERE R U BLIND U MORON???
Joe Sixpak

Gardnerville, NV

#9 Jun 28, 2013
That's rather unkind. Mrs. Fire's bad eyesight was caused by getting sperm on her retinas.
Bob Finch

Sacramento, CA

#10 Jun 28, 2013
Joe Sixpak wrote:
That's rather unkind. Mrs. Fire's bad eyesight was caused by getting sperm on her retinas.
I bet it was MUAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHA. But even Ray Charles could see the problems with all this "ganbanging" and "gangsta rap" yo yo yo check me out g dog Im boutsta bust a fat g rap cuz word to yo mutha Im one bad brotha I gots a gat in my hand and its gunna go BAM BAM

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#11 Jun 28, 2013
Joe Sixpak wrote:
That's rather unkind. Mrs. Fire's bad eyesight was caused by getting sperm on her retinas.
Look who came out of the sewer today.
Bob Finch

Sacramento, CA

#12 Jun 28, 2013
If anyone tries to shoot me and my whole family with there unregistered gun they got at Big Charlie's chop shop I'll just kung-fu and brazilian ju-jitsu them and use my special chop suey judo chop to knock there unregistered assault rifle out of there hands and have them arrested and then I'll testify at there trial in front of there whole gang Im not scared
Bob Finch

Sacramento, CA

#13 Jun 29, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Look who came out of the sewer today.
Look who came out of the dumpster behind Mickeys donuts n wings...eating donuts and wings straight from the dumpster HAHAHA how u like them apples g dog keep it real

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#14 Jun 29, 2013
Bob Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
Look who came out of the dumpster behind Mickeys donuts n wings...eating donuts and wings straight from the dumpster HAHAHA how u like them apples g dog keep it real
Never heard of that place Cowboy, must be the meth talking again.
Bob Finch

Sacramento, CA

#15 Jun 29, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Never heard of that place Cowboy, must be the meth talking again.
WTFFFFF U never heard of it Mickey? Well U must not like donuts n wings then MUAHAHAHAHA U suck plus Ive been clean and sober SO HOW U LIKE THEM APPLES patna go listen to your "gangsta rap" with your gang U gangbangin gangbanger go bust a fat cap in that a$$ while U bust a dope rime g funk

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#16 Jun 29, 2013
Bob Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
WTFFFFF U never heard of it Mickey? Well U must not like donuts n wings then MUAHAHAHAHA U suck plus Ive been clean and sober SO HOW U LIKE THEM APPLES patna go listen to your "gangsta rap" with your gang U gangbangin gangbanger go bust a fat cap in that a$$ while U bust a dope rime g funk
I agree, I don't like to eat that disgusting crap, glad you do.
Bob Finch

Sacramento, CA

#17 Jun 29, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, I don't like to eat that disgusting crap, glad you do.
Im sorry that I enjoy good and wholesome american food. Im sorry that U dont support america!! Donuts wings pizza hamburgers hot dogs aplle pie and french fries...thats all I eat because IM A REAL AMERICAN!! Unlike U!!

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#18 Jun 29, 2013
Bob Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
Im sorry that I enjoy good and wholesome american food. Im sorry that U dont support america!! Donuts wings pizza hamburgers hot dogs aplle pie and french fries...thats all I eat because IM A REAL AMERICAN!! Unlike U!!
Florin Panther: Real food is just that, it doesn't come with a country. If eating like shit and being a pig is your idea of supporting America, you are a loser! The only thing you are supporting is the medical industry and suspenders.
Bob Finch

Sacramento, CA

#19 Jun 29, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Florin Panther: Real food is just that, it doesn't come with a country. If eating like shit and being a pig is your idea of supporting America, you are a loser! The only thing you are supporting is the medical industry and suspenders.
Baseball apple pie and hot dogs are american as it gets bubba!! If U dont like it then get the freak out of my country U damn jew lover!!

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#20 Jun 29, 2013
Bob Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
Baseball apple pie and hot dogs are american as it gets bubba!! If U dont like it then get the freak out of my country U damn jew lover!!
LOL...show me a link where living in America requires eating unhealthy grub, and hating Jews. Panter?
Bob Finch

Sacramento, CA

#21 Jun 29, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>LOL...show me a link where living in America requires eating unhealthy grub, and hating Jews. Panter?
Easy... bobfinch.com youll find everything U need right there

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sacramento Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Talk looks at history of autism 5 hr Autism Arty 2
Why do white women hate on mixed race women? (Jul '10) 5 hr john 79
Ladies, Who likes to nod? (Dec '14) 5 hr john 18
Where to find cocaine in Sacramento 7 hr carmine the snake 7
Is Your Wife or Girlfriend On There? Fri Dangerous Dan 3
News Walmart workers protest wages, benefits at Onta... (Nov '13) Fri Birds Landing Bob 26
Elite Black Ezekiel Fashion Jersey Thu Jonny 1

Sacramento Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sacramento Mortgages