John Doe

Antelope, CA

#1 Aug 11, 2014
Alright, rant time.

Psychics....why..?
Why do you only work 4 days a week, and never answer your phone? Don''t you like money?
We know this is not a real career and you cannot be making more than 30k a year.
Psychics....Why do you charge obscene amounts of money for your services?$100 is utility
payments, or a week with a personal trainer, not an hour of hoodoo.
Honestly, we know that your prime audience are upper/middle classed housewives.
Psychics...why is it that when I come to your door, during services hours it's locked? Do you not know the first rule of business?
Psychics...isn't it counterproductive to charge a fucking mortgage payments for services? I would think you'd be able to catch onto the trend that more and more youth are becoming agnostic/occult hence open to psychics, but you charge out the ass which entirely wipes out a possible demographic, again? Ever take a business class?
Psychics...why are you all so unprofessional? Aren't you running a business?
Psychic Buster

Roseville, CA

#2 Aug 11, 2014
Sounds like you are so gullible you go to psychics (all phonies!) but are just mad as a hornet because they won't open their doors to you 24/7 and charge you too much to look into their crystal ball. Maybe their crystal ball shows them you are coming and they hide from you! Hope this helps.

Somebody cue music from "The Twilight Zone"! As for me I have another urgent appointment…back on Planet Earth!

Since: Aug 10

United States

#3 Aug 12, 2014
Psychic Buster wrote:
Sounds like you are so gullible you go to psychics (all phonies!) but are just mad as a hornet because they won't open their doors to you 24/7 and charge you too much to look into their crystal ball. Maybe their crystal ball shows them you are coming and they hide from you! Hope this helps.
Somebody cue music from "The Twilight Zone"! As for me I have another urgent appointment…back on Planet Earth!
Agreed. Why bitch about the cost and then whine about the hours they are open.
fcku

United States

#4 Thursday Aug 21
Birds Landing Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. Why bitch about the cost and then whine about the hours they are open.
Lol and yall pray to jeesus ooooooo. You pray to a zombie and I'm the silly one, k.
Marcella

Roseville, CA

#5 Friday Aug 22
fcku wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol and yall pray to jeesus ooooooo. You pray to a zombie and I'm the silly one, k.
In your case I wouldn't say "silly"."Insane " and "illiterate" are more appropriate terms! LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sacramento Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 56 min Cali Girl 2014 200,955
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 5 hr Blazing saddles 7,954
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 10 hr brewed 5,070
Rancho Cordova Shooting 12 hr Crisi 2
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 19 hr subscibe 15,995
White Guys: Would you date a black girl? Elaborate (Nov '07) Tue who_knows 5,247
sewage Mon concerned 2
•••
•••

Sacramento Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Sacramento People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Sacramento News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Sacramento