The Corner Coffee Shop: The new NOTHI...

“Never let your fear”

Since: Apr 11

decide your fate

#7141 Jun 2, 2014
Hey Jimmysgirl, nice to see you :)
gay jim

Chico, CA

#7142 Jun 3, 2014
A couple of the braying jackass nothings make an appearance.
teatotingtick

El Dorado Hills, CA

#7144 Jun 3, 2014
Da one is UGLYYYYYYYYYYY she be lovin her some fossil
gay jim

Chico, CA

#7145 Jun 3, 2014
That would be the jenny with the long ears.

“Listening ears are on”

Since: Dec 07

Morgan City, LA

#7147 Jun 5, 2014
Okay, so my Fraggle isn't the coolest chick on the block. She's a grey walking Q-tip with atttitude and a curved beak. Yet, she thrives. Go you, girl..!!

Her *ahem* strange coarseness causes her to pick up every fricken thing out there. Today's oddness was one of those yellowish prickly things, which was lodged right by her eye. Took a while, but the yellowish prickly thing is gone.

She did not thank me. However, since her beak is so twisted, she could not peck me, either.

So, cake. What are your druthers? I'm all about Spice, but the majority tends to lean towards some sort of chocolate. Input?

SAM
teatotingtick

El Dorado Hills, CA

#7148 Jun 5, 2014
gay jim wrote:
That would be the jenny with the long ears.
And the flappy tail and beady eyes

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#7149 Jun 5, 2014
Im not much for sweets...but chocolate would be my choice if I had to pick.

Looks like the gray has no new things to talk about. That must get old not having anything new to call us or talk about!!! Makes me laugh my ass off that they are still trying...after all these years!!! how sweet!
teatotingtick

El Dorado Hills, CA

#7150 Jun 5, 2014
You're into sweets cause you're fat oink oink
gay jim

United States

#7151 Jun 5, 2014
She wants to share her taco with jim but forgot the condiments. She has put on a ton over the years.
teatotingtick

El Dorado Hills, CA

#7152 Jun 6, 2014
She's always been a fatty and she's in denial thinking she's all hot and all that.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#7153 Jun 6, 2014
Oh darn...I woke it up. It knows nothing about the real me and therefore I will not be addressing it again!

Sam and Grey Mustang...have a great weekend!!!!
Ricky Loves Jim

Roseville, CA

#7154 Jun 9, 2014
Hey Ricky, have you ever considered that obsessing over me for 6 years on the net might be a sign of psychosis?

Nevermind, the truly insane don't know they are crazy.

See you around NaziBoi :)
gay jim

United States

#7155 Jun 9, 2014
Always worth a chuckle to see you rear your fk face, when you said over and over you were leaving the threads for good, never to return. You shallow dipshit. You are the only one that obsesses over yourself.
teatotingtick

El Dorado Hills, CA

#7156 Jun 9, 2014
Poor lonely sap needs to make another chat room so he can surround himself with other losers. Only way the boy can make friends.
Ricky Loves Jim

Roseville, CA

#7157 Jun 10, 2014
Somebody is angry....and suffering from MPD. Take your meds dude.
Ricky Loves Jim

Roseville, CA

#7158 Jun 10, 2014
gay jim wrote:
Always worth a chuckle to see you rear your fk face, when you said over and over you were leaving the threads for good, never to return. You shallow dipshit. You are the only one that obsesses over yourself.
Deflect and attack. Your M.O. never changes, just like your underwear.

It's telling when you rant and rave about me for months while I'm off living life while you sit in that greasy chair ensconced in sweat, urine and syrup. Poor thing!

“Listening ears are on”

Since: Dec 07

Morgan City, LA

#7159 Jun 10, 2014
Interesting morning yesterday! The girls went out early, around 4:30, 5:00, and were acting weird. When I checked out the window early daylight, I saw a yellow streak come out of the orchard and run behind the shop. Bigger than a cat, not nearly as big as my dogs. So, barely daylight and I'm roaming the orchard with two labs and a shotgun. I am sooooo not meant to be a frontierswoman! Fired off a couple of rounds, in case whateveritis was still around, and no more problems. I know we have coyotes nearby, but they normally will not come close, thanks to the dogs. Wild dog? Bengal tiger cub? A coyote cub whose parent mated with a Bengal tiger? I dunno. Fast moving lil MoFo. Chickens are safe! Yay!
jammy cries

United States

#7160 Jun 11, 2014
Never leaving the threads like he has promised so many times, only to return in his ultimate narcissism. Jammy is loved only by himself. Mr. Wonderful he is not. A sad sack of dung he is.
Ricky Loves Jim

Roseville, CA

#7161 Jun 13, 2014
Ricky:
(In a Whitney Houston voice) I promise I will "Alllllwwwaaayyss Loveeeee Yooooouuuu"

Can we cuddle now?
teatotingtick

El Dorado Hills, CA

#7162 Jun 13, 2014
You'd like that wouldn't you? Sorry bud, I think he's straight.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sacramento Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Proposed California climate deal takes aim at t... 7 hr Colonel Sanders 27
News Woman Accused of ID Theft, Registering Fraudule... (May '08) Wed Shawn S 43
How to Permanently Delete Text Messages from yo... Wed derick smalls 2
News California Senate OKs real estate fee to fund m... Wed toke the govt weed 23
Free Concert Tue DeMariusVonLeRoi 8
Lets Play Music Jul 13 Agent99 20
Review: Empire Electric Equipment Supply Jul 12 Anonymous 1

Sacramento Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sacramento Mortgages