The Corner Coffee Shop: The new NOTHI...
YerBipolarDude

Sacramento, CA

#6974 Mar 24, 2013
That guy you keep taunting is your reflection in the mirror dumba$$.

Seek mental help and soon.
Crossfire

Elk Grove, CA

#6975 Mar 25, 2013
microphallus jim wrote:
Says the schizo with a zillion nicks and Carmichael IP. Pencil nick, no chin, very high forehead and impotent with females.
Sounds like you know this person intimately, but were rejected! LOL.
Crossfire

Elk Grove, CA

#6976 Mar 25, 2013
microphallus jim wrote:
No hair and infantile sex organs.
Guess you would know!

“E A D G B E”

Since: Oct 10

3rd String is the G String

#6977 Mar 25, 2013
Mavis Fernley wrote:
<quoted text>
Miss Misty give me a ring when you get to our area. Maybe we can go out sausage hunting together haha. Take it from me there aint too much primo sausage in this Citrus Heights Roseville area though. Just a bunch of grumpy old men with little vienna sausage tallywhackers who spend all day listening to that Rush Limbo guy. Mama told me I should have stayed in Texas where the real long horn studs are. Anyway let me know when you hit town honey. Until then keep that Hitachi Magic Wand thingy turned up on high and i know you know what I mean. Hugs from Mavis.
I keep my Hitachi Magic Wand turned up on high, even though these Kentucky boys have the goods and they know how to use it. They were born that way.
I will be there when school is out, sometime in June. I will definitely holler at you! Have a good one today.
Mavis Fernley

Roseville, CA

#6978 Mar 25, 2013
Misty Fitch wrote:
<quoted text>
I keep my Hitachi Magic Wand turned up on high, even though these Kentucky boys have the goods and they know how to use it. They were born that way.
I will be there when school is out, sometime in June. I will definitely holler at you! Have a good one today.
You go girl with that Hitachi thingy! You won't find no better Ladies Home Companion I can tell you that right now. If I had discovered that thing earlier no way I would have got married to hubby #3 and #4. Neither of those old boys knew how to lay pipe or yodel in the canyon if you know what I mean haha. You can see what I am dealing with here in the so called man sausage department by just reading the silly sissy posts above yours. These girly boys out here in Citrus Heights and Roseville and all the way up to freaking Chico don't know their tallywhackers from their remote controls. Looking forward to seeing you in June Misty. Take care now bye bye.
teatotingtick

El Dorado Hills, CA

#6979 Mar 25, 2013
Does anyone know where I can get a hair transplant? I want to look spiffy for the women and I want a new chin too.
fix a flat jim

United States

#6981 Mar 26, 2013
Jammy just cuts off what little hair he has so he looks like a parolee. He looks like a frikkin praying mantis.
teatotingtick

El Dorado Hills, CA

#6982 Mar 26, 2013
A praying mantis? Hahahaha You're right.
Tatsadasayago Twatwaffle

United States

#6983 Mar 26, 2013
Tatsadasayago wrote:

I am considering getting with it and starting my very own myspace page. I think I'll post photos of every fatality I've gone on so the whole world can see for themselves what happens when people screw up behind the wheel. I've been doing evidence and fatality towing in Sacramento for 4 years now and have 9 DVDs full of pictures. Might be good for the young ones to see what the cops, fire/ems and I see daily.
It might even save a life!
Jim
Jammy the flat fixer and "repo agent"

DC Grad wrote:

<quoted text>
Fine, but still, I think the families of these dead car accident victims should still be aware that he is passing around photos of their deceased one's accident, with possible remnants (blood, for instance) of their deceased one's in them! I would hate for them to run across that while perusing the web. They might not take too kindly to that, or just the fact that their loved one in their worst moment ever is being displayed for the world to see. And I do remember Red Asphalt quite well, years after seeing it. Ewwww!!! It sure reinforced wearing seatbelts after seeing images of people literally splattered all over the road because they didn't.
That's our Jammy.

Jamma Lamma Ding Dong

Jammy the "Master Mechanic", "Ex-Cop", "IT Tech" and Freeway Flat Fixer Guy - NOT~~~~
YerBipolarDude

Sacramento, CA

#6984 Mar 27, 2013
Somebody has issues.

Do you own any firearms by chance?
Jamma Lamma Ding Dong

United States

#6985 Mar 28, 2013
With your known background and track record you should report yourself to your friend, Agent Fuznuts.
YerBipolarDude

Sacramento, CA

#6986 Apr 3, 2013
I hope you don't have access to firearms Ricky...you are a danger to society.
Stop on by with your guns big guy, I'll say HI!
No Chin Jim

Redding, CA

#6987 Apr 7, 2013
You are the type that should be jacked up in regard to your previous gun convictions and the fact you profess to own guns. Military convictions notwithstanding. Someone needs to drop a dime to the gov re your background check.

“Listening ears are on”

Since: Dec 07

Morgan City, LA

#6988 Apr 28, 2013
Uh, Hello?

Ya'll have GOT to get a grip!

You knew I'd be back.....

Why do I feel like there's sand being tossed into everybodies eyes?

Sooo......I don't even know what's new.

Pfft.

Since: Mar 13

Sacramento, CA

#6989 Apr 29, 2013
A stranger walks into the shop for the first time. He pauses to wipe dirt off his shoes. His head turns up and at that exact moment he sees a few ppl sitting in a corner. "Well looks like they're havin some good laughs over that way". He says. He stops to ponder his next move...Well this is what I came here for isn't it? He thinks. He walks up to the counter and orders, "one lt ice latte w lt milk please." While waiting for his drink he slowly walks over to the table....Hey there my people!! My name is Maxwell. It cool if I sit w u guys?
Bulgarian Weight Lifter

Chico, CA

#6990 Apr 29, 2013
Yo Sam. Looks like JTW tucked tail and went into hiding.

“Listening ears are on”

Since: Dec 07

Morgan City, LA

#6992 Jun 21, 2013
Hi, All..!

I haven't done it in a long time, but going back through this thread is almost magical. Times bygone, but not forgotten. Love, Hate, Romance, Hate...and occasionally Serious and Intelligent.

Hope all are well..!!

SAM
Jimmy The Weasel

Chico, CA

#6993 Jun 23, 2013
Look back and see Jimmy in all his megalomaniac narcissist bipolar no chin, no hair and pencil neck glory.
Whsprnurse

Carmichael, CA

#6994 Jun 26, 2013
OMG. It's like a soap opera in here. I haven't been here for a few years, yet the smack talk continues and I can come in and pick right back up where I left it. Soooo stupid. It's like some greaseball is stuck in a psychiatric loop of insanity. Still. So, so sad and yet pathetically disturbing at the same time. Sam had it right. Pffft.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#6995 Jun 26, 2013
I needed a good laugh today!!!! LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sacramento Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Recover Deleted Audios from Android 5 hr rachelhot 1
Free Data Recovery Software for Lenovo Phones a... 9 hr Nice 3
is union bank ceo steve cummings black? 16 hr Union Bank Steve ... 1
How to Recover Hangouts Messages on Android Wed rachelhot 1
News Muslim Day: Bay Area faithful come to Sacrament... (Apr '15) Wed Logic 101 26
News Vacaville Unified employees get a pay boost Wed Roudy the Sevente... 9
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages from Android Tue qwwers 2

Sacramento Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sacramento Mortgages