The Corner Coffee Shop: The new NOTHI...

“E A D G B E”

Since: Oct 10

3rd String is the G String

#6930 Feb 9, 2013
Mavis Fernley wrote:
<quoted text>
Now your are talking sense Miss Fitch. I dont know whee you live but leaving Texas was the biggest mistake of my life. Them longhorn stud cowboys they got down there beats all these girly boys and grumpy old men here in Citrus Heights and probably all of California any day. My last boyfriend down in El Paso was a combination of Dale Robertson and Broderick Crawford and more fun in the sack than 2 Hitachi Magic Wands turned all the way up if you get my drift. You better believe it girlfriend.
El Paso brings to mind Marty Robins...and of course when I think Texas, I think that gorgeous hunk of male...Waylon Jennings. Dang! Are the good ones all done passed on?
I'm in Kentucky and you know, we are all fast women here.....or is it the horses?

“Listening ears are on”

Since: Dec 07

Morgan City, LA

#6931 Feb 9, 2013
AHEM

*we apologize for the interruption in this programming..*

Hi Everyone!

^_^

Dad has his SIXTH pace maker! Twice on the RIGHT side! He's a frickin' medical miracle. Srsly. The Docs in Birmingham are all over the Internet in communication with anyone who's ever had to do surgery on someone with so much scar tissue to stick another couple of wires in there. From the wrong side. Dad continues to have a wonderful sense of humor. Laugh On, Dad..!! It's over when it's over.
*applauds God*

Otherwise, the new lil fluffball is giving Bit a run for her money, and she's not sure what to do with that. Catfights in your lap are NOT fun.
*frowns*

I've never heard of a Hitachi Magic Wand. Is this on infomercials at 2 AM? And if they are...why haven't I heard of them..?!?

*waves back to PencilNeckGeek*
*cracks up*
Mavis Fernley

Roseville, CA

#6932 Feb 10, 2013
Misty Fitch wrote:
<quoted text>
El Paso brings to mind Marty Robins...and of course when I think Texas, I think that gorgeous hunk of male...Waylon Jennings. Dang! Are the good ones all done passed on?
I'm in Kentucky and you know, we are all fast women here.....or is it the horses?
Yeah Marty and Waylon were two good old boys that is the truth all the good ones have passed on. Now we just got a bunch of sissies like Justin Beaver. Oh you are in Kentuck huh? One of my old boyfriends in El Paso Leroy Whipple was from Padooka or something like that down there. Man did we make out at the old Fiesta Drive in Movie in Paso. The old boy had one big tallywhacker on him Misty. We broke up when I found out he was playing hide the salami with my best friend Myrtle Hazlewood who was married herself. Leroy wrecked her marriage as well as her you know what. Well guess I better get going to church now. Have a blessed day my friends.
Mavis Fernley

Roseville, CA

#6933 Feb 10, 2013
_SAM_ wrote:
AHEM
*we apologize for the interruption in this programming..*
Hi Everyone!
^_^
Dad has his SIXTH pace maker! Twice on the RIGHT side! He's a frickin' medical miracle. Srsly. The Docs in Birmingham are all over the Internet in communication with anyone who's ever had to do surgery on someone with so much scar tissue to stick another couple of wires in there. From the wrong side. Dad continues to have a wonderful sense of humor. Laugh On, Dad..!! It's over when it's over.
*applauds God*
Otherwise, the new lil fluffball is giving Bit a run for her money, and she's not sure what to do with that. Catfights in your lap are NOT fun.
*frowns*
I've never heard of a Hitachi Magic Wand. Is this on infomercials at 2 AM? And if they are...why haven't I heard of them..?!?
*waves back to PencilNeckGeek*
*cracks up*
Sam if you dont know what a Hitachi Magic Wand is you must be taking care of business pretty good in the sack. Either that or so aint done no playing pipe for quite a while. Do a google search and you will find out why they are us girls best friend outside of George Glooney. Hugs, Mavis.
NerotheAlphaandO mega

San Fernando, CA

#6934 Feb 10, 2013
_SAM_ wrote:
AHEM
*we apologize for the interruption in this programming..*
Hi Everyone!
^_^
Dad has his SIXTH pace maker! Twice on the RIGHT side! He's a frickin' medical miracle. Srsly. The Docs in Birmingham are all over the Internet in communication with anyone who's ever had to do surgery on someone with so much scar tissue to stick another couple of wires in there. From the wrong side. Dad continues to have a wonderful sense of humor. Laugh On, Dad..!! It's over when it's over.
*applauds God*
Otherwise, the new lil fluffball is giving Bit a run for her money, and she's not sure what to do with that. Catfights in your lap are NOT fun.
*frowns*
I've never heard of a Hitachi Magic Wand. Is this on infomercials at 2 AM? And if they are...why haven't I heard of them..?!?
*waves back to PencilNeckGeek*
*cracks up*
SAM soo needs the D'

Don't nobody wants to hear you promulgate your home crisis.
Shut your azz already, XFa.

“E A D G B E”

Since: Oct 10

3rd String is the G String

#6935 Feb 11, 2013
Mavis Fernley wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah Marty and Waylon were two good old boys that is the truth all the good ones have passed on. Now we just got a bunch of sissies like Justin Beaver. Oh you are in Kentuck huh? One of my old boyfriends in El Paso Leroy Whipple was from Padooka or something like that down there. Man did we make out at the old Fiesta Drive in Movie in Paso. The old boy had one big tallywhacker on him Misty. We broke up when I found out he was playing hide the salami with my best friend Myrtle Hazlewood who was married herself. Leroy wrecked her marriage as well as her you know what. Well guess I better get going to church now. Have a blessed day my friends.
Most men here in Kentucky do have a big ole tallywhackers. And, we hillbilly gals are not a bit shy about teaching them what to do with those tallywhackers!!!

“E A D G B E”

Since: Oct 10

3rd String is the G String

#6936 Feb 11, 2013
Not saying, of course, that we gals don't still find time for the ole Hitachi Magic Wand.....cause we do.

I will be back later.:)
azbite jim

Chico, CA

#6937 Feb 11, 2013
He's out looking for that stationary trainer to shoot another cheesy video to look like he's flying it. When he's not trying to hook up at the Ramrod Club, that is. I should post that holiday photo with him and S choking those long necks.
teatotingtick

El Dorado Hills, CA

#6939 Feb 11, 2013
What do you call a giraffe with no hair?
Wow

Carmichael, CA

#6940 Feb 13, 2013
I haven't been in here in years and the same losers are still at it. Sad, sad little people indeed. Just fricking pathetic.
fuznutz jim

Chico, CA

#6941 Feb 16, 2013
Call 1-800 Wahh and have them send a waaaambulance.
fuznutz jim

Chico, CA

#6942 Feb 16, 2013
teatotingtick wrote:
What do you call a giraffe with no hair?
CABLE RAT 5150 JIMMY
croz the sham

Chico, CA

#6943 Mar 3, 2013
Jimmy has been a long time patient at Bosley Hair Restoration.
teatotingtick

El Dorado Hills, CA

#6944 Mar 3, 2013
What do you call a giraffe with no chin?

“E A D G B E”

Since: Oct 10

3rd String is the G String

#6945 Mar 3, 2013
Good Morning People, Hopefully I can get some biscuits and bacon this morning. It isn't quite 8am here yet. And, a big hot strong cup of black coffee too.
Mavis Fernley

Roseville, CA

#6947 Mar 3, 2013
Misty Fitch wrote:
Good Morning People, Hopefully I can get some biscuits and bacon this morning. It isn't quite 8am here yet. And, a big hot strong cup of black coffee too.
Good morning girlfriend. I could use some SAUSAGE more than bacon this morning if you know what I mean and I think you do. Fat chance of finding some sausage around Citrus Heights though at least some quality sausage. Lots of soft vienna sausage maybe haha. Well off to church. Y'all have a blessed day.
CH pencil neck geek

Chico, CA

#6948 Mar 3, 2013
teatotingtick wrote:
What do you call a giraffe with no chin?
Jammy the cable rat and pseudo intellectual. Very fugly.
teatotingtick

El Dorado Hills, CA

#6949 Mar 3, 2013
What's tall, skinny, ugly and hairless?
Godfrey Daniel

Roseville, CA

#6950 Mar 4, 2013
teatotingtick wrote:
What's tall, skinny, ugly and hairless?
That's no way to talk about your mama!
teatotingtick

El Dorado Hills, CA

#6951 Mar 4, 2013
Godfrey Daniel wrote:
<quoted text>
That's no way to talk about your mama!
Go comb your hair; I almost forgot you don't have any hair or chin; in that case go strum that air guitar

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sacramento Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
iam bored asf! pm me now! 2 hr Mrs R Fire 8
I don't care if ur big or small GINA LOVES U AL... 2 hr Your Monitor 2
Sacramaniacs (Sep '10) 16 hr Enzio Fantozzi 51
Sacramento's 1st African-American Police Chief Wed Crime Watch 61
News New dams coming to California? A dozen projects... Wed Solarman 1
News Rescuers discover body in Modesto creek is Dracula Aug 15 sir ran rap 3
News California Democrats take aim at Trump, GOP Con... Aug 15 Your Service Prov... 107

Sacramento Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sacramento Mortgages