“Listening ears are on”

Since: Dec 07

Morgan City, LA

#6876 Aug 24, 2012
Got my newest itty bitty kitty last night! Named her Caramel, but will call her Cara. She's adjusting well to the dogs, and the dogs know they can NOT touch my kitties. She fluffs up like a blowfish when they come by, but they're just getting to know her. She's actually approached them a time or two before puffing. She's adorable!
^_^
Grandma Stems

Chico, CA

#6877 Sep 15, 2012
Wonder where that microphallus cable rat narcissist from CH is these days? Probably still doing the schizo bravado thing.

“Listening ears are on”

Morgan City, LA

#6878 Oct 6, 2012
Wow, been busy!

The stand will close down at the end of October, so I only have a handful of insane more days. On the upside, I have learned a few things!

Not that anyone is checking in, anymore, but I'm still gonna put a poll out there. Who buys pies during the holidays? Who will purchase a small basket of treats as a present to a co-worker, or such? How many of you have such a sweet tooth you refuse to enter See's Candies..?!? LOL

Glad the temperature took a dive! I can live in the 70's...happily. But seriously....what happened to transition time?!

Cara has adjusted beautifully, and makes me happy. Hoping you ALL have something or someone making you happy!

^_^

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#6879 Oct 6, 2012
I had a massage.
This was my 4th one this year by the same holistic massage therapist.
When I walked in he just looked at me kind of mean.
I was hesitant on even staying. He looked sickly like he'd lost too much weight.
But I stayed because my body has been in pain specifically my hand.
He massaged me. During the massage he made a racist comment (I"m a black female).
He told me on a documentary on people from central america and africa the people had so much energy and that I need to reach back to my genes and become alive. And I thought first of all why are you talking to me especially about race. I'm here to get a massage and relax. I was ticked off. Then later on when he was massaging my neck he blew on my face and was humming and got all up in my face. I jumped up from the table and I said I want to leave. I paid my money and a client out in the reception area white woman looked at me all hateful. I ran out.
I didn't understand why he started to act this way. Earlier this year in July I didn't show up for an appointment because I forgot. He called me on the phone and said you had an appointment and I said oh sorry I forgot. I didn't make any other appointments with this freak. This morning my back is hurting and red, my arm and hand is swollen and red.

Is this something that is common in California?
I'm in the Midwest.
Grandma Stems

Chico, CA

#6880 Oct 8, 2012
You are a froot loop. You should hook up with Jimmy.

“E A D G B E”

Since: Oct 10

3rd String is the G String

#6881 Oct 25, 2012
Hello, I am visiting your area and thought I would stop by and have a cuppa Joe and say hello. make it black and very strong please. I am loving my vacation here.
Grandma Stems

Nelson, CA

#6882 Oct 31, 2012
Another froot loop, probably one of Jimmy's nicks.

“E A D G B E”

#6883 Oct 31, 2012
Actually, I was hoping someone would introduce me to Brian Wilson. He is my musical hero and well, I know this is not where the Beach Boys started their musical journey back in the day....yet its in the same state.:)
Grandma Stems

Nelson, CA

#6884 Nov 1, 2012
Actually, he is another fruit cake, just like Jimmy, who considers himself quite a musician in a air band.

“Listening ears are on”

Morgan City, LA

#6885 Dec 13, 2012
Well, I can see we are still playing nicely!

>.<

Hi, Peoples!
I've missed ya.
Lots of things have happened, as life rolls right over ya. Cara is beautiful, and eating all of the flora and fauna, regardless of it's poisonous ingredients. She lives.

I had an emergency dental visit. MY fault. Not taking the proper care. However, while I have this incredible infection in my lower jaw, I have NO cavities!!
*applauds self*
Brush, people. Brush.

While this is not an issue of mine, it concerns peoples I know, and I expect an onslaught of opinions. Shall you hunt bears? Shall you be allowed to hunt bears with dogs?

http://www.mtshastanews.com/article/20120927/...

This is not the website that I was advised to advocate, as that is a White House site that has been.....having a problem. I suspect 'shut down'. Opinions? C'mon...jump on in there and share a brain cell..!

Happy Holidays, Everyone! I hope, whole-heartedly, that this season is magical and warm and loving.

SAM

“E A D G B E”

#6886 Dec 14, 2012
Grandma Stems wrote:
Actually, he is another fruit cake, just like Jimmy, who considers himself quite a musician in a air band.
You are not a very smart 'grandma '.....Brian is a musical genius.
Jim Phageau

Cottonwood, CA

#6888 Dec 21, 2012
I wonder if I could get sam to suk the creme out of my Twinkie?

“Listening ears are on”

Morgan City, LA

#6889 Dec 30, 2012
O.o

I wasn't overly paying attention to the Hostess crisis...until now. I can say, emphatically, no.

Merry, Happy, Almost New Year's, peoples! As usual, no plans. Might scram to Mom's if it's early enough. Play some Uno and watch the ball drop on TV. I know...somebody stop my craziness! LOL

Hoping everyone a most wonderful New Year. Surely, this year, I will find my dream job, my dream man, and live happily ever after.

^_^
Jim the faq

Redding, CA

#6891 Jan 4, 2013
Mavis Fernley wrote:
Whats the chances of a hot grandma getting laid around here? I just moved here from Bakersfield and there seems to be a shortage of primo aged meat if you know what I am saying. Any bars in Citrus Heights where some senior studs might be hanging out?
Stick with Mr. Hand, Jim.
teatotingtick

El Dorado Hills, CA

#6892 Jan 7, 2013
Where is my finch?

Why he be sitting on da persimmon tree mate.

“E A D G B E”

#6894 Jan 8, 2013
"I'm pickin' up good vibrations. He's givin' me excitations."
jcroz

Chico, CA

#6895 Jan 8, 2013
It means that the cable rat is still in the wings.

“E A D G B E”

#6897 Jan 9, 2013
Yep, I sure do know what you mean.:)
teatotingtick

El Dorado Hills, CA

#6899 Jan 10, 2013
jcroz wrote:
It means that the cable rat is still in the wings.
He's still sitting on the stationary trainer at the local carnival waiting for takeoff.
jcroz

Durham, CA

#6900 Jan 17, 2013
He is still trying to inflate his egomania in any way he can. Maybe we can hear about his air band or all his magnificent lift's accomplishments. I especially love the one about calling in B52 air strikes while he got busted for trying to sneak a rifle home. Almost as good as when he got busted for publishing accident scene death photos while working as a fix a flat driver.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sacramento Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
America's Most Challenging Issue - Racism 8 min Serenee 1
News10 Blood Donor Day (Jun '07) 9 hr jen_mc03 21
Help keep my topic at NUMBER TWO!! (Jun '08) 18 hr _SAM_ 1,270
Lawsuit: Surgical Gowns Let Disease Pass Through 21 hr PD_Lape 2
H in Sacramento anyone? Wed tommyg13 1
anyone can help me w h? (Mar '13) Wed tommyg13 8
Why do Sacramentans settle down so early? Dec 16 bart 2
Sacramento Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web