The Corner Coffee Shop: The new NOTHI...
So Ghey

Redding, CA

#6835 Apr 23, 2012
You are ugly and you have no friends.

“Sailors Daughter”

Since: Nov 07

Sacramento

#6836 Apr 28, 2012
thats funny. I have No friends but you have been here lonely and checking to see who has posted all by your widdle self since April 23......LMAO LOSER
So Ghey

Redding, CA

#6837 Apr 30, 2012
Ugly in appearance and personality. Go to FB with the rest of the cretins.

“Sailors Daughter”

Sacramento

#6838 Apr 30, 2012
LMAO! There you are you ugly little troll!!! I go to facebook all the time...I just wanted to know that you missed me...Obviously ...YOUDID!!!!
So Ghey

Redding, CA

#6839 Apr 30, 2012
Yes, missed you like a dose of the clap.

“Listening ears are on”

Since: Dec 07

Morgan City, LA

#6840 Apr 30, 2012
{{{Jenn}}}

I've missed ya, gal! Of course, I miss you all.

^_^

Hoping all are well, and I'm moving along just fine. Though I clearly have not yet met my mojado. Yet. There's always tomorrow.

>.<
Master Mechanic

Redding, CA

#6841 May 1, 2012
The breeders have migrated to FB with the rest of the low rents.

“Sailors Daughter”

Sacramento

#6842 May 2, 2012
SAM!!!! Miss you too sister....Im glad to hear that you are well<3

“Listening ears are on”

Morgan City, LA

#6843 May 3, 2012
Another mojado-less day.
*sighs*

However, I did spend the majority of the day at County Hospital. Ya'll ever wanna laugh, or cry, by all means visit. Not to worry, wasn't for me, nor a new injury. The final installation in my gal's progress is now in motion. She's WALKING! WOOT!

She's still a gimp, and she gives me a nasty look every time I say that, but I love yanking her chain.
*grins*

Wouldn't you know, while I'm traversing the parking lot ENTIRELY around the hospital, the heavens opened up? Ya'll ever seen my hair? Do you have ANY idea how much hairspray I utilize??
Rain. Wind. Hairspray.
I was not at all surprised that people gave me wide berth. Something of the Glam Mad Scientist going on...

Supposed to be warm and dry this weekend. I should probably dig out some shorts, lay in the sun, and attempt to stop the unworldly glow that is coming off my exceptionally white legs. Might attract my mojado.

Since: Oct 07

Sometimes the truth hurts!

#6844 May 10, 2012
_SAM_ wrote:
{{{Scrappy}}}
Welcome, new Baby Girl..!!!!!*huggles all over the place*
How's Mom doing? You know I send you warm wishes and hugs. You'd probably appreciate sleep and diapers instead, but....
Mephisto....go get some coffee. Really.
Misty! Welcome!
Wouldn't It Be Nice if we could go to Kokomo..?!? LOLZ
ahole....aren't you tired of all that ghey?
Jenn and Mike...I'm not ignoring you on Facebook, I just haven't been on. The games requests became overwhelming, and the fun went out the door.
My life is about to take a left turn, and I wish I was in a Nascar, but am not. Wish me luck, peoples!
Watch out for tornados... LOL
All is well she will be five weeks Sunday already.........getting plenty of sleep shes a good baby only crys when hungry or has a dirty diapear.!!
crapper

Redding, CA

#6845 May 12, 2012
Don't forget to wash the "diapear" before eating it.

“Listening ears are on”

Morgan City, LA

#6847 May 26, 2012
Scrapbooker wrote:
<quoted text>
All is well she will be five weeks Sunday already.........getting plenty of sleep shes a good baby only crys when hungry or has a dirty diapear.!!
I'm so glad, Scrappy!!
Five weeks, next thing you know, five years.
^_^

Hope all is well with everyone! I'm working the fruit stand again this year. Yay. LOL
Met up with a long-lost friend a few weeks ago, who is retiring. I may have found a new niche!! New field, same administrative stuff. I can adapt!

A thought for our men and women out there, this weekend. Especially those who are no longer there, or here.
Neurotic Jerk Jammy

Chico, CA

#6848 Jun 8, 2012
Time to bring this back to the top and garner me some attention, since the breeders have moved to FB.

“Sailors Daughter”

Sacramento

#6849 Jun 10, 2012
the breeders...meaning the only women in your life. you should meet up with us over there....Oh I forgot then you couldnt hide behind your gay loser nicks!!! Bring it...LMAO
Neurotic Jerk Jammy

Chico, CA

#6850 Jun 11, 2012
Says the three bagger from Sac.

“Sailors Daughter”

Sacramento

#6851 Jun 12, 2012
three bagger.....Speak english assface
sac three bagger

Yuba City, CA

#6852 Jun 12, 2012
a bag over your head, a bag over your consort's head and a bag over the dog's head, ms fkface.

Since: Oct 07

Sometimes the truth hurts!

#6853 Jun 13, 2012
jimmyzgrl wrote:
three bagger.....Speak english assface
Wouldnt even waste your time..........just a loser with nothing better to do someone who hates not knowing whats going on in our lifes if they are so worried about us on facebook!
another sac three bagger

Chico, CA

#6854 Jun 13, 2012
From one who has no comprehension of English and proper grammar. Another breeder with an old goat.

“Sailors Daughter”

Sacramento

#6855 Jun 16, 2012
I just like to make her mad scappy. in a few more posts she will run out of sh!t to say and be quiet for a while.!!! That or her husband will come in and remind her to take her meds and then she might really STFU!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sacramento Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sacramaniacs (Sep '10) 15 hr Creeper 47
interested in oxy near sacramento (Mar '10) 18 hr Chunk 7
Why do white women hate on mixed race women? (Jul '10) 22 hr Real 84
Manager Your Android Device Data on PC Mon Password Manager 3
News Is Trump building a blueprint for mass deportat... Mar 25 jonjedi 35
News More rain and snow possible Sunday Mar 25 Tracybench553 1
News 4 people, including 2 children, found dead in N... Mar 25 Tracybench55 1

Sacramento Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance