Sacramento Hospital Worker Arrested i...

Sacramento Hospital Worker Arrested in Teen Patient Rape Case

There are 17 comments on the News10 Sacramento story from May 7, 2008, titled Sacramento Hospital Worker Arrested in Teen Patient Rape Case. In it, News10 Sacramento reports that:

A hospital staff worker is under arrest and faces multiple charges of raping a 17-year-old patient.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News10 Sacramento.

grey beard

Sacramento, CA

#1 May 8, 2008
the alleged incident took place at heritage oaks hospital on auburn blvd. in the children's physciatric unit.

since this story was poorly written, i am posting a link that describes the incident in greater detail.

http://www.sacbee.com/101/story/921802.html
Kara

Sacramento, CA

#2 May 8, 2008
How horrible! I wonder how many other children are out there that may be afraid to come forward.

After this guy is put away, I hope the family sues the pants off of the hospital.

This should NOT have happened under any circumstances.

“The *Real* Julie”

Since: Mar 08

Sacramento

#3 May 8, 2008
What a disgusting piece of trash! I hope he enjoys prison. What hospital did this happen at?

“The *Real* Julie”

Sacramento

#4 May 8, 2008
grey beard wrote:
the alleged incident took place at heritage oaks hospital on auburn blvd. in the children's physciatric unit.
since this story was poorly written, i am posting a link that describes the incident in greater detail.
http://www.sacbee.com/101/story/921802.html
Thank you, grey beard. What an awful story. Prayers to the girl and her family.
mike

United States

#5 May 8, 2008
thats sad that this was the only piece he coupld get and he had to take that wait til he goes to prison and the other prisoners take it from him. hopefully he enjoys it as much as he did when he raped that girl
disgusted

Sacramento, CA

#6 May 8, 2008
cut off his third leg with a butcher knife so that he can't rape again.
worried mom

Riverbank, CA

#7 May 8, 2008
Kara wrote:
How horrible! I wonder how many other children are out there that may be afraid to come forward.
After this guy is put away, I hope the family sues the pants off of the hospital.
This should NOT have happened under any circumstances.

my thirteen year old daughter was in the same unit on that night, and several nights after. I'm terrified of what could have happened to her, or what she may have seen or heard that night. There were only 7 children on the ward that night I do not know how many were girls. She is currently in another hospital and I'm waiting for her therapist to talk to her. Meanwhile I'm just sick over this!

“The *Real* Julie”

Sacramento

#8 May 9, 2008
worried mom wrote:
<quoted text>
my thirteen year old daughter was in the same unit on that night, and several nights after. I'm terrified of what could have happened to her, or what she may have seen or heard that night. There were only 7 children on the ward that night I do not know how many were girls. She is currently in another hospital and I'm waiting for her therapist to talk to her. Meanwhile I'm just sick over this!
Prayers to you in this awful time. This guy is absolute scum. I hope you find answers soon.
Stef

Galveston, TX

#9 Feb 12, 2013
This abusive behavior has not stopped. It has been allowed to continue. However, the current culprit is the head psychiatrist at Heritage Oaks. Dr. Lennon Joby Morrow. He over medicates his victims then manipulates them into sexual acts. There are four women coming forward. They follow another victim from April of 2011. She filed with the courts against this predator and Heritage Oaks Hospital, but later dropped the case, due to the extreme pressure from having to relive the incidents. Case is being reopened with the new information from several other women.
Erasmus

Folsom, CA

#10 Jun 18, 2013
The case against Morrow was refiled in Sacramento Superior Court in April 2013 -- case number 34-2013-00143455.
Vervechef

Sacramento, CA

#11 Jul 15, 2015
Please continue this discussion and share with everyone. I'm one of the victims.
july1962

North Hollywood, CA

#12 May 14, 2016
Vervechef wrote:
Please continue this discussion and share with everyone. I'm one of the victims.
What is going on with this case? It looks like both lawsuits were dismissed.
Vervechef

Manteca, CA

#13 Aug 21, 2016
july1962 wrote:
<quoted text>

What is going on with this case? It looks like both lawsuits were dismissed.
I am still going to pursue this case until he no longer has a license to continue practicing.

The other woman settled out of court. It's now up to me to deal with the lead investigator of the medical board and CBS news.

I cannot let Dr. Lenton Joby Morrow rape anymore women and destroy their lives. Heritage Oaks continues to send clients to his private practice, just across the street on Auburn Blvd.
Mrs R Fire

Elk Grove, CA

#14 Aug 24, 2016
My worthless exhuband Riccardo was at that hospital getting a lobotomy when he got raped. Now we know who did it.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#15 Aug 25, 2016
Mrs R Fire wrote:
My worthless exhuband Riccardo was at that hospital getting a lobotomy when he got raped. Now we know who did it.
says the elk grove cop. is that why you don't register? Coward.
whatdumbasses

Sacramento, CA

#16 Jan 3, 2017
Vervechef wrote:
HAH good luck proving that. I've known Lenton for 7 years now and his family and sons. So you would probably have better luck being a UFO spotter. There is a reason the claims all got dismissed..... and the "others settled out of court" is complete BS. Can you prove that they reached a settlement? Nope. So good luck.
Noooo

Fairfield, CA

#17 Mar 20, 2017
Vervechef wrote:
Are you still of this belief?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sacramento Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pardon Me... 3 hr Your Service Prov... 1
Husband Abuser still remains at large... 4 hr Your Service Prov... 10
Sacramaniacs (Sep '10) 17 hr Rph jr 54
UP for fun ? swap s3xting and squirty videos ? ... Tue AFU 2
Fred Price Jr. Sex Scandal: HIS FATHER NEEDS TO... Tue israel 5
News Proposed California climate deal takes aim at t... Mon Luz Morales 77
News Dentist Suspended for Groping Charge (Sep '07) Nov 18 DeMarcusKingfish 31

Sacramento Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance