Help Me

Marina, CA

#1 May 21, 2008
I don't know what to do.
Help Me

Marina, CA

#2 May 21, 2008
Not very attractive.
She has gained at least 100 lbs, watches tv and drinks.And farts alot.

oh baby!

“Happily Married To The Best”

Since: Sep 07

Sacramento, Ca

#3 May 21, 2008
Send her to rehab and make sure she doesn't say, "no, no, no"
tell

Sacramento, CA

#6 May 22, 2008
lil jimmy c wrote:
My girlfriend is a shemale and well...you get the picture.
No i dont get the picture tellus some more......
Trixie

United States

#8 May 22, 2008
Help Me wrote:
I don't know what to do.
Hun, is that you?
WHAT

Marina, CA

#10 May 22, 2008
Miss Smegma wrote:
Jimmy Crozier was drummed out of the military and fired from NASA and has become so hateful of authority that he can't stand himself. That is why he drives a service repair truck and changes freeway tires for a living.
Jimmy Ryuki
Oakland, CA Reply ยป
|Report Abuse |#145 6 min ago
Jimmy wouldn't make a pimple on any LEO's azz.
The Scoob wrote:
You don't get it apparently so I will refrain from trying to educate you.
FYI: I was on DARPnet when it went live. Having said that, I would think I know a thing or two about how the net works and how socially responsible people should conduct themselves.
Wow. You sure aren't showing that experience, nor are you educating anyone, unless it is on how to try to squash a voice of dissent. You are in a corner now, and you can only try the, "well, you don't get it" routine, and again, it falls short of any rationale. I'd prefer we just completely disagree and move on. But when you try to tell me that I am some sort of problem or that I need to show this forum the same rules of U.S. law, I will respond.
WHAT ??
Try helping people instead of rambling nonsence.
Help Me

Marina, CA

#11 May 23, 2008
None of you are helping.
Mood dog

United States

#12 May 24, 2008
Show her a photograph of what she used to look like prior to heavy drinking, tell her you love her at any weight; but her current weight and amount of drinking is unhealthy and you don't want to lose her to a heart attack. There is an underlying issue behind the drinking, genetic past (alcoholism) or day to day depression due to a marrital or other family issue (or personal)i.e. prior child abuse, sexual abuse etc. Ask her if she wants to talk about it or see a marriage counselor.
Mood dog
Help Me

Marina, CA

#13 May 24, 2008
Mood dog wrote:
Show her a photograph of what she used to look like prior to heavy drinking, tell her you love her at any weight; but her current weight and amount of drinking is unhealthy and you don't want to lose her to a heart attack. There is an underlying issue behind the drinking, genetic past (alcoholism) or day to day depression due to a marrital or other family issue (or personal)i.e. prior child abuse, sexual abuse etc. Ask her if she wants to talk about it or see a marriage counselor.
Mood dog
Thank you. That might be helpful. You are a good soul.

Since: Feb 08

cameron park

#14 May 25, 2008
any idea why she feels the need to be looped everyday? at this point it probably no longer her choice to drink. her initial choice to drink has turned to disease. is she aware how sloppy drunk she is? what is her attitude about it? does she laugh it off, deny it? tell her she is killing herself and your marriage tell her you will not accept either one of those and you want to do whatever you can to put a stop to it. the drinking is the first issue you need to address. leave the weight out of it. once she starts cleaning up her drinking she will see for herself what became of her body. she already knows shes gained weight she doesn't need it pointed out. but she may not realize her alcoholism. does she have a parent and a best friend aware of this? if so the 3 of you should all be together when you approach her. you should start the conversation and let them back you up if she tries to deny it. her best friend and parents will know already so no shame to ask for their help. they love her also and will want the best for her. good luck.

Since: Feb 08

cameron park

#15 May 25, 2008
if you can afford it go for the in-patient rehab. like a betty ford clinic or something. she might be beyond AA meetings and need a doctors care to get her through the DT'S
Joe Sacramento

United States

#16 May 25, 2008
My advice is to either drink with her, or go drink somewhere else without her. My wife just said, "Tell him to video tape her and post her tirades on Youtube and send the links to her family members and employer."
I Hope

Roseville, CA

#17 May 25, 2008
I hope she at least lets you violate her how you want.
we are doomed

Marina, CA

#18 May 27, 2008
I Hope wrote:
I hope she at least lets you violate her how you want.
what a slimeball you are.
gary r

Walled Lake, MI

#19 Jun 1, 2008
It is 12:11 pm. Sun 01ju08---It's happening to me RIGHT NOW!!!
gary r

Walled Lake, MI

#20 Jun 1, 2008
I am lucky tho-she just "fell asleep"
Jims Skank

San Jose, CA

#21 Jun 1, 2008
Looks like she is gassed 24/7.
gary r

Walled Lake, MI

#22 Jun 1, 2008
hey-thanks ,jim. no it's not that bad,but it does happen too often
gary r

Walled Lake, MI

#23 Jun 1, 2008
Jims Skank wrote:
Looks like she is gassed 24/7.
Ever have this problem yourself?
gary r

Walled Lake, MI

#24 Jun 1, 2008
..........anybody there?...4678

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sacramento Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pro TPP, Banking Tim Kaine Fits ClintonVP 1 hr KaineNoProgressive 3
A black woman's question? Why do white women st... (Mar '09) 2 hr Ljones81 23
News Racist Trump supporter caught on video going ap... 3 hr Rev Ike 2
News Whata s the best way to end L.A.a s homeless cr... Sat RiccardoFire 12
News California governor denies parole for Manson fo... Fri never-Parole 1
News Victorville ranked No. 9 on 'California's most ... Fri Lulubelle Fire 5
News Sacramento Gas Prices Creeping Up Jul 22 Go Blue Forever 9

Sacramento Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance