White Guys: Would you date a black gi...
Anon

Saint Kilda, Australia

#5195 May 20, 2013
I'm 20 with a white bf. he wasn't interested at first because he assumed I didn't like white guys. I have been in serious relationships with blacks and whites. Stereotypes certainly didn't apply. I don't like hearing people say they would only look at one race, be open minded. Me and my bf do get a few looks from people. When I'm with him all of a sudden other white guys start checking me out. In general most people don't care and we get roughly the same amount of attention that I used to get with my black bf. don't discriminate and appreciate every shade. Colour is just colour
cheatingwife44

Charlotte, NC

#5196 May 26, 2013
Interesting observations here! I am married to a white Guy, am black and LOVE white guys to the point that I have a white LOVER on the side. I interact with white men a lot, at work and social settings. A lot of them tell me they prefer to date black women but are afraid to approach us. My advise to black women interested in white men is, make eye contact, smile and start a conversation. You will be pleasantly surprised at the outcome! LOVE LOVE LOVE WHITE GUYS!
Nizeyyy

Connellys Springs, NC

#5197 May 27, 2013
I'm a black female & I love white guys .
Tracy78

United States

#5198 May 28, 2013
dave new jersey wrote:
i like african american girls more then i do white girls. white girls r always pushy and stuff like that. but black girls ain't... but its so hard to get with a black where i am from.

Jersey? I find that hard to believe
CharLoves

Chicago, IL

#5199 May 30, 2013
I'm a big girl, toned and athletic, my family is very diverse I have been around all cultures and have been extremely attracted to white guys. I'm starting at a new school, where African American is a minority (which it already is) meaning there isn't alot of us. I already went to orientation and experienced races comments(okay like one dirty look) but I really want to date outside my race,If I like a friend who is white what is way to approach him? I'm not "ghetto" and I'm very classy, how can i get a white guy to notice me.
Kaynicros

United States

#5200 Jun 1, 2013
To be honest, for some reason, I stopped finding black guys attractive when I turned about 10 or 11. Just the way SOME of them dress & act is just horrible & it makes the whole race look bad. However, most white guys are REALLY cute & I'm more attracted to them than any other race. Yet, I rarely see a WM & a BW together. Only about once or twice but I always see it the other way around. Also, I really respect interracial couples & the babies are adorable!
nate

United States

#5201 Jun 1, 2013
Kaynicros wrote:
To be honest, for some reason, I stopped finding black guys attractive when I turned about 10 or 11. Just the way SOME of them dress & act is just horrible & it makes the whole race look bad. However, most white guys are REALLY cute & I'm more attracted to them than any other race. Yet, I rarely see a WM & a BW together. Only about once or twice but I always see it the other way around. Also, I really respect interracial couples & the babies are adorable!
. At 15 I realized my attraction was 2 dark skinned women-somthing bout it- agreed biracial kids are - cute.+ I often wonder y there are not more wm - bw Couples - cuz from way I see it there def should b !!!! How ol are youbtw?
nate

United States

#5202 Jun 1, 2013
CharLoves wrote:
I'm a big girl, toned and athletic, my family is very diverse I have been around all cultures and have been extremely attracted to white guys. I'm starting at a new school, where African American is a minority (which it already is) meaning there isn't alot of us. I already went to orientation and experienced races comments(okay like one dirty look) but I really want to date outside my race,If I like a friend who is white what is way to approach him? I'm not "ghetto" and I'm very classy, how can i get a white guy to notice me.
smile - make eye contact. Mite have 2 apply ur self a bit more w us , but then we will take interest- then do your thing!!!
Bonnie

Ashburn, VA

#5203 Jun 5, 2013
Hey m black i wish smtym cud hv a white bf
nate

United States

#5204 Jun 6, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
Hey m black i wish smtym cud hv a white bf
. Newly single !!! What up?
Florin Panther

Sacramento, CA

#5205 Jun 6, 2013
GiovanniTheGreat wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a very ignorant statement. How about the Sac suburbs? Placer county.. They frown on more of that stuff there do they not? Cali is not the racially tolerant utopia people like you make it out to be. People segregate based on religion as well.. I experienced tons of that. I am a New England guy born and bred and raised catholic, back there now though. Cali sucked and was ridiculous though.. glad I am out of that hellhole.
I'm from south Sac so I have no idea what you're talking about. I grew up with 6 black girls who are married to white guys now. U must have been living out in south elk grove. Sac is the 11th most diverse city in America, and Florin is the 4th most diverse place in America. I have dated latina, black, east indian, asian, and filipino girls and never had any problems except from a few black guys that were envious when I was dating a black girl. Black guys always get very envious when they see black girls dating another race, yet black guys are the first ones to go looking for women outside of their race to date.
Haitain_lady

United States

#5206 Jun 8, 2013
dennis wrote:
black girls are dum
Really you are so stupid.
Ron

United States

#5207 Jun 9, 2013
Onessa, I wish I could answer that honestly . Ill take shot . I guess it's because the way Madison Ave ; portrays beauty. Maybe ? White Women
on the mind of most average dopey white male ( me included) still cling on the idea that their the trophy to win. Black Women in general are not revered in mainstream media ; like Asians, Whites & Hispanics( white) are . Their sold on a lie!! Their sold on someone ideas of what beauty is! And what the public wants too see. Now , in the mind of the dopey white male( me included).( we) see the natural beauty but because of Sociological ramifications and peer pressure we succumb to the notion or justification that BW are: ugly , loud, obnoxious or tooooo ghetto but we see "the natural beauty" . That's why we like our interracial relationships hidden. To get us ? Your going to have to make the first move!
Ron

United States

#5208 Jun 9, 2013
Haitain_lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Really you are so stupid.
Don't fall for that crap. Another white dude that wants one but doesn't have the balls!
Ron

United States

#5209 Jun 9, 2013
Kaynicros wrote:
To be honest, for some reason, I stopped finding black guys attractive when I turned about 10 or 11. Just the way SOME of them dress & act is just horrible & it makes the whole race look bad. However, most white guys are REALLY cute & I'm more attracted to them than any other race. Yet, I rarely see a WM & a BW together. Only about once or twice but I always see it the other way around. Also, I really respect interracial couples & the babies are

adorable!
It's there ! Mores coming!! with the new generation. The young white males aren't so dopey like the generations before.
Ron

United States

#5210 Jun 9, 2013
CharLoves wrote:
I'm a big girl, toned and athletic, my family is very diverse I have been around all cultures and have been extremely attracted to white guys. I'm starting at a new school, where African American is a minority (which it already is) meaning there isn't alot of us. I already went to orientation and experienced races comments(okay like one dirty look) but I really want to date outside my race,If I like a friend who is white what is way to approach him? I'm not
"ghetto" and I'm very classy, how can i get a white guy to notice me.
Keep your head up , you'll be fine!
Ron

United States

#5211 Jun 9, 2013
cheatingwife44 wrote:
Interesting observations here! I am married to a white Guy, am black and LOVE white guys to the point that I have a white LOVER on the side. I interact with white men a lot, at work and social settings. A lot of them tell me they prefer to date black women but are afraid to approach us. My advise to black women interested in white men is, make eye contact, smile and start a conversation. You will be pleasantly surprised at the outcome! LOVE

LOVE LOVE WHITE GUYS!
Love you to. Xoxo
Ron

United States

#5212 Jun 9, 2013
Yes ! I love Black Women and live in Miami Beach .

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#5213 Jun 9, 2013
Florin Panther wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm from south Sac so I have no idea what you're talking about. I grew up with 6 black girls who are married to white guys now. U must have been living out in south elk grove. Sac is the 11th most diverse city in America, and Florin is the 4th most diverse place in America. I have dated latina, black, east indian, asian, and filipino girls and never had any problems except from a few black guys that were envious when I was dating a black girl. Black guys always get very envious when they see black girls dating another race, yet black guys are the first ones to go looking for women outside of their race to date.
White women and black men deserve each other these days I hate to say. White women are quick to sell out, black men who act friendly to white girls to try to "fit in" piss me off big because theres no guarantee all want to do that thing. I just wanna slug those fuks in the head. I am cold blooded and have no tolerance for stuff like this. Black men and white women who willingly open their legs for them these days, have their kids and everything are the worst then I put the white men who date Asian girls and only Asian girls as 2nd to this but the first examples make my blood boil the hardest. I could put white men and black women who get together in the 2nd group as well but the worst imo are ww/bm couples.

You wont find many East Indians dating white guys but in general, I think they are yucky too. Something about most indian girls...I equate it with being black.

I just have to be thankful that theres more segregation in my homestate than in California, but they still try to push integration. After all America is more liberal now so theres no running, there comes a time where fighting has to occur and it will. You can say oh its only a few, what bit of harm can they do? well not if their goal is to slowly creep in and then take over the place eventually and make it like Africa.. then NO I am not down for it!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#5214 Jun 9, 2013
Ron wrote:
<quoted text>
It's there ! Mores coming!! with the new generation. The young white males aren't so dopey like the generations before.
And whats dopey? Choosing to stay with your own race? Hell no.

Its dopey to be delusional, live in a bubble and act like we're all tolerant now.. racism has gone away and bla bla bla.. It so hasn't! But guess what? I am fine with it. I knew I'd never fight for such a silly cause because people cant all "just get along". We're better off in our separate enclaves doing our own shit with our own people. Bottom line.. you can't fight nature. California can try but its failed so far.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sacramento Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sanctuary city morbid humor 3 hr MAGA2016 1
Where to find cocaine in Sacramento 20 hr Scottjohn 16
Bi beastiality on Skype 21 hr Lassie 3
How to Backup and Restore LINE Chat Messages on... 21 hr Tjkkelt 3
How to Recover Deleted or Lost Contacts on Andr... 22 hr rachelhot 1
medical professional & doctor dating Mon doctorsdatingsites 1
love doctor Mon doctorsdatingsites 1

Sacramento Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance