Comments
4,961 - 4,980 of 5,225 Comments Last updated 12 hrs ago
Myname

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5181
May 6, 2013
 
I would absolutely date a white guy, but everytime I talk to a white guy even when I'm not interested in them they act like I have issues! Then i'm completely turned off because I don't wanna be treated second rate at all. Especially if im just tryna talk! ya know?!
The man

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5182
May 7, 2013
 
I'm a white male and I find rich woman attractive. There's just something about them that really appeals to me. 6 figures and higher should only reply.
Keep those pockets jingling girls!
jaihlan

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5183
May 8, 2013
 
I love white men been like dat since 4th grade when I liked a white boy named Alex then I stopped because I moved to majority black places.butI give white guys a chance
Hasian Smythe Farou Wong

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5184
May 9, 2013
 
Love dating coloured girls. Memories! My first anal was at the command of one bigg honey. Now I am hooked. I love the hollering, spanking and general wild arse fun that one cannot find with white women. Diversity? Oh, Yeah1
Jemimah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5185
May 12, 2013
 
My wish is to date a white guy but i dnt know how,wer and when i might find one?
Jemimah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5186
May 12, 2013
 
Oh am black and am 22
Mahmoud Abdullah

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5187
May 12, 2013
 
Jemimah wrote:
My wish is to date a white guy but i dnt know how,wer and when i might find one?
Hello my name Mahmoud. I wish get mareed to u ok? U even can have spot in my brand new movie. Cum tomorow at rainbow park in Sacramento we going make movie and after we can move to Los Veygas and get mareed ok baby? I make all yore wildist fantasee a realitee first I get 1 millyun doller frum sum guy giving away free muney on topix.com then we go to Iran after huneemoon in Veygas and you will milk my goat for our farm and have sexy time with Mahmoud untill we have 12 childrin then I divorse becuz u get fat.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5188
May 18, 2013
 
Wow this thread has gotten crazy since I last responded..

My take simply is don't go where you don't belong and you'll be fine. Do not open a can of worms.. If you happen to mess around with a nonwhite, you know what just don't because if you do on the side, it eventually would come back to bite you. I never did this but I have looked into it, heard about other peoples stories and it can get dangerous. Imagine if you broke a nonwhite girls heart and her family/friends find out.. you will get beat bad probably and you know, you probably deserve it for wandering out of your yard to begin with.
Damn like that

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5190
May 18, 2013
 
GiovanniTheGreat wrote:
Wow this thread has gotten crazy since I last responded..
My take simply is don't go where you don't belong and you'll be fine. Do not open a can of worms.. If you happen to mess around with a nonwhite, you know what just don't because if you do on the side, it eventually would come back to bite you. I never did this but I have looked into it, heard about other peoples stories and it can get dangerous. Imagine if you broke a nonwhite girls heart and her family/friends find out.. you will get beat bad probably and you know, you probably deserve it for wandering out of your yard to begin with.
Wow really? Where r u from? It's def not like that in Cali, u can do whatever u want out here.
Caitlin

Johannesburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5191
May 18, 2013
 
I'm 13 I only like white guys but when my friend asked a guy at youth that I liked if I was pretty and he said I was attractive but he wouldn't date a coulard girl. Everyone says I'm really pretty but I don't think so
My Opinion

Spanish Town, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5192
May 18, 2013
 
I am in awe at the number of racist comments that i have seen here. The last time I checked, I concluded that people are people wherever you go, regardless of skin colour. What about personaliy, isn't that what should take precedence when seeking a lifelong partner? At the end of the day, looks fade and personality/character is what keeps two people bonded to each other so therefore, I think personality should weigh heavier than skin colour.

If you happen to find something beautiful with someone who is not of your race, so what? Black, white, Hispanic, Asian .... It really is a non factor. All the racist comments are just immature and annoying.
How to be a Black Guy

Menlo Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5193
May 19, 2013
 
Greg wrote:
hey Onessa, Im not from New york but i was born in the bronx. im living in Houston Texas right now. im 19, white, tall, athletic build. In answer to your question, Im actually attracted to black females MORE than any other race; I think they are the most beautiful women God put on this planet. I think Ive known this about myself since i was like 11 or 12. Sooooo, when you say, "But why is it so hard for a white guy to look at a black girl?" you shouldve put "But why is it so hard for SOCIETY to accept a white guy looking at a black girl?" or a black guy and white girl. I cant help what I like, and it really pisses me off when i see a group of white ppl or black ppl stare at me and my girlfriend in the mall or store like we're doing something wrong. srry for getting off subject, but thats how i feel. I LOVE BLACK WOMEN!
email:iluv40ounces@aim.com
Iluv40ounces? Wow it sounds like you lust for Black Women

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5194
May 19, 2013
 
Damn like that wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow really? Where r u from? It's def not like that in Cali, u can do whatever u want out here.
That's a very ignorant statement. How about the Sac suburbs? Placer county.. They frown on more of that stuff there do they not? Cali is not the racially tolerant utopia people like you make it out to be. People segregate based on religion as well.. I experienced tons of that. I am a New England guy born and bred and raised catholic, back there now though. Cali sucked and was ridiculous though.. glad I am out of that hellhole.
Anon

Essendon, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5195
May 20, 2013
 
I'm 20 with a white bf. he wasn't interested at first because he assumed I didn't like white guys. I have been in serious relationships with blacks and whites. Stereotypes certainly didn't apply. I don't like hearing people say they would only look at one race, be open minded. Me and my bf do get a few looks from people. When I'm with him all of a sudden other white guys start checking me out. In general most people don't care and we get roughly the same amount of attention that I used to get with my black bf. don't discriminate and appreciate every shade. Colour is just colour
cheatingwife44

Walkertown, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5196
May 26, 2013
 
Interesting observations here! I am married to a white Guy, am black and LOVE white guys to the point that I have a white LOVER on the side. I interact with white men a lot, at work and social settings. A lot of them tell me they prefer to date black women but are afraid to approach us. My advise to black women interested in white men is, make eye contact, smile and start a conversation. You will be pleasantly surprised at the outcome! LOVE LOVE LOVE WHITE GUYS!
Nizeyyy

Suffolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5197
May 27, 2013
 
I'm a black female & I love white guys .
Tracy78

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5198
May 28, 2013
 
dave new jersey wrote:
i like african american girls more then i do white girls. white girls r always pushy and stuff like that. but black girls ain't... but its so hard to get with a black where i am from.

Jersey? I find that hard to believe
CharLoves

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5199
May 30, 2013
 
I'm a big girl, toned and athletic, my family is very diverse I have been around all cultures and have been extremely attracted to white guys. I'm starting at a new school, where African American is a minority (which it already is) meaning there isn't alot of us. I already went to orientation and experienced races comments(okay like one dirty look) but I really want to date outside my race,If I like a friend who is white what is way to approach him? I'm not "ghetto" and I'm very classy, how can i get a white guy to notice me.
Kaynicros

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5200
Jun 1, 2013
 
To be honest, for some reason, I stopped finding black guys attractive when I turned about 10 or 11. Just the way SOME of them dress & act is just horrible & it makes the whole race look bad. However, most white guys are REALLY cute & I'm more attracted to them than any other race. Yet, I rarely see a WM & a BW together. Only about once or twice but I always see it the other way around. Also, I really respect interracial couples & the babies are adorable!
nate

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5201
Jun 1, 2013
 
Kaynicros wrote:
To be honest, for some reason, I stopped finding black guys attractive when I turned about 10 or 11. Just the way SOME of them dress & act is just horrible & it makes the whole race look bad. However, most white guys are REALLY cute & I'm more attracted to them than any other race. Yet, I rarely see a WM & a BW together. Only about once or twice but I always see it the other way around. Also, I really respect interracial couples & the babies are adorable!
. At 15 I realized my attraction was 2 dark skinned women-somthing bout it- agreed biracial kids are - cute.+ I often wonder y there are not more wm - bw Couples - cuz from way I see it there def should b !!!! How ol are youbtw?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Sacramento Forum right now

Search the Sacramento Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 2 hr shooners 200,325
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 19 hr Ocean 7,835
If I gave you $1 Million dollars right now, wha... (Apr '13) 20 hr Peck777 18
Kid Faints During Speech-Blames Global Warming (Feb '08) Wed Cici 32
Delay likely in corruption trial for California... Tue Chacon-holics 3
Broderick Christian Center Investigated for All... (Jan '08) Tue Ms Help Me If You Can 16
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Tue Ronald 2,251
•••
•••
•••
Sacramento Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Sacramento Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Sacramento People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Sacramento News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Sacramento
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••