White Guys: Would you date a black gi...
commonsense

Australia

#5066 Mar 22, 2013
I'm white, through my eyes black women are the most beautiful women on earth. The answer is YES :)
nina

United States

#5067 Mar 23, 2013
I'm native american and black and irish I'm so attracted to white men not saying the other are bad but white are the best
Sunny

Granada Hills, CA

#5068 Mar 23, 2013
I'm 14 and I've always been attracted to only white boys and I've only had white boyfriends
A lot of people think its wrong but at the end of the day people can have their own opinion but I love it and that's all that matters
Your-Friend

Lebanon, PA

#5069 Mar 24, 2013
commonsense wrote:
I'm white, through my eyes black women are the most beautiful women on earth. The answer is YES :)
how old are you?(:

“Wake up, get ready, party hard”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#5071 Mar 29, 2013
Samantha_ wrote:
<quoted text>
it's like a puzzle, but you need to put the pieces on together to get the final result, like one person can't be doing more work than the other, if that makes sense to you, haha
My problem is that I use sex as an outlet to solve everything I can't just be in a relationship without bringing sex up. I don't mean to necessarily but it's the only way I know how and I usually date only white guys so others guys end up thinking I'm racist and I'm not. Then the guys I have dated think Im a whore but I'm not.
Samantha

Westborough, MA

#5072 Mar 29, 2013
scenequeen5694 wrote:
<quoted text> My problem is that I use sex as an outlet to solve everything I can't just be in a relationship without bringing sex up. I don't mean to necessarily but it's the only way I know how and I usually date only white guys so others guys end up thinking I'm racist and I'm not. Then the guys I have dated think Im a whore but I'm not.
well i personally feel that you shouldn't feel that way. feelings as if sex is the only way to keep the relationship going or to make it last cause if a relationship only consist of sex then it automatically won't last. there needs to be not only an attraction but a connection between the two that are engaging in this relationship. don't be insecure about opening & just talking about everything & nothing that's how you build up on the relationship. also who cares if you only date white guys in the end they're just as good as a black guy, even better. that doesn't mean your racist that just means that's the specific taste you know & love. & having sex doesn't make you a whore a whore is a girl who constantly has sex without being in a relationship or while in a relationship she's sleeping around but if you're in a relationship & you're only having sex with that one person you're fine. don't let a make define you as a woman cause you know your place & you know where you stand (:
Samantha

Westborough, MA

#5073 Mar 29, 2013
Agassi baby wrote:
<quoted text>
love still doesnt exist.
can i ask if you believe in God? o.o
Anonymous

Ashburn, VA

#5074 Mar 29, 2013
Samantha wrote:
<quoted text>
can i ask if you believe in God? o.o
god doesnt exist,whats wrong with people.
i love my very sexy black

Hamar, Norway

#5075 Mar 30, 2013
black girls are the best
i love my very sexy black

Hamar, Norway

#5076 Mar 30, 2013
commonsense wrote:
i agree
Samantha

Westborough, MA

#5077 Mar 30, 2013
Agassi baby wrote:
<quoted text>
so what you're saying is that you're an atheist.
not judging you or anything but this is why all your comment are very comical. you said love doesn't exist ? I'm sorry but your statement is not factual at all. saying love doesn't exist is like saying your parents didn't love each other & they didn't love you enough to raise you the way you are. you are very opinionated & strong minded a person doesn't become that way on their own. now maybe you had a rough past or whatever idk who am i to say? it's just you can't going around saying love doesn't exist; you don't know who you're offending & people might think you're crazy !
Anonymous

Europe

#5078 Mar 30, 2013
Samantha wrote:
<quoted text>
so what you're saying is that you're an atheist.
not judging you or anything but this is why all your comment are very comical. you said love doesn't exist ? I'm sorry but your statement is not factual at all. saying love doesn't exist is like saying your parents didn't love each other & they didn't love you enough to raise you the way you are. you are very opinionated & strong minded a person doesn't become that way on their own. now maybe you had a rough past or whatever idk who am i to say? it's just you can't going around saying love doesn't exist; you don't know who you're offending & people might think you're crazy !
if am offending,delusional people, thats okay.

Since: Oct 11

Czech Republic

#5079 Mar 30, 2013
Agassi baby wrote:
<quoted text>
It depends... I am not Christian.. I am pagan.. But I believe in existence has many forms.. So it depends on what you mean existence.. Someone may say that unicorn does not exist.. but what if I draw unicorn on the paper... than unicorn exists.. in a form of drawing on the paper.. If I will think about unicorn.. than unicorn will exist.. in the form of my thoughts... Existence does not need to mean to be of flesh and bones... It may be anything... If some people believe, think about and worship some God (any Gods) than it exists in the form of faith, thoughts and many other forms... That comes from science.. That is just fact.. existence has many different forms... maybe some existence is not what you would expect.. but if something is influencing someones life in a way that one believes it than it is very much existing... If I will believe that unicorn exists and it guides my ways than I will act more confidently and I will have less fear so I will do some thing I would not do other way... But if someone will want to kill me this form of unicorn wont help me... That is why no God helps us in fact.. because the forms of our believes are not so strong to influence some things... So you can create some God by thinking about it but it wont save you from being killed by someone... Therefor this entities are more cultural and spiritual matter than something we should count on when it comes to some trouble that is not matter of our minds... Like thinking of God can help you with depression but it wont stop car that is about to hit you...
Anonymous

Indonesia

#5080 Mar 30, 2013
The czech one wrote:
<quoted text>
It depends... I am not Christian.. I am pagan.. But I believe in existence has many forms.. So it depends on what you mean existence.. Someone may say that unicorn does not exist.. but what if I draw unicorn on the paper... than unicorn exists.. in a form of drawing on the paper.. If I will think about unicorn.. than unicorn will exist.. in the form of my thoughts... Existence does not need to mean to be of flesh and bones... It may be anything... If some people believe, think about and worship some God (any Gods) than it exists in the form of faith, thoughts and many other forms... That comes from science.. That is just fact.. existence has many different forms... maybe some existence is not what you would expect.. but if something is influencing someones life in a way that one believes it than it is very much existing..........
unicorns??
I respected you more when you believed in love.

Czech Republic

#5081 Mar 30, 2013
Agassi baby wrote:
<quoted text>
unicorns??
I respected you more when you believed in love.
that was just example.. to understand better its good to use simple examples... I really dont like much unicorns...
Anonymous

Europe

#5082 Mar 30, 2013
The czech one wrote:
<quoted text>
that was just example.. to understand better its good to use simple examples... I really dont like much unicorns...
but a very naive example.
Maybe why people believe in love would give me a much better insight.

Czech Republic

#5083 Mar 30, 2013
Agassi baby wrote:
<quoted text>
but a very naive example.
Maybe why people believe in love would give me a much better insight.
ll ut the example is not the point.. I mean the point of what I said was not unicorn.. gash...
Anonymous

Europe

#5084 Mar 30, 2013
The czech one wrote:
<quoted text>
ll ut the example is not the point.. I mean the point of what I said was not unicorn.. gash...
ok.
justin hayes

United States

#5085 Mar 30, 2013
I don't care I'm white I love me some light skin black girls
Robin

Port Deposit, MD

#5086 Mar 30, 2013
brendan wrote:
id date a black girl if she had the right personality
That is GREAT!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sacramento Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Corner Coffee Shop: The new NOTHING Thread (Jan '08) 11 min Lexi 7,181
Not Just Play time, its about Everything, and e... 5 hr Major Beaureguard 4
The Real Victory Outreach International Ministries (Apr '09) 5 hr Rev Ike 244
News Do you think Scott Peterson got a fair trial? (Jul '12) 13 hr nnono 80
News Proposed California climate deal takes aim at t... Sat Prof Hop Sing 39
News California Senate OKs real estate fee to fund m... Jul 22 Retribution 28
News Woman Accused of ID Theft, Registering Fraudule... (May '08) Jul 19 Shawn S 43

Sacramento Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sacramento Mortgages