White Guys: Would you date a black gi...
Anonymous

United States

#5044 Mar 18, 2013
acdcz22 wrote:
<quoted text> wait you said 'love' doesn't exist so......
love still doesnt exist.
Anonymous

United States

#5045 Mar 18, 2013
The czech one wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah of course the number of taken black women is low.. because there is generally more available black women than black men... Black men are dead or in jail, they are not on the same level or something else.. that leaves a lot of black women alone.. But that is why black women encourage to date out of race... In USA its normal mindset now... black women are encouraging their self to date out of race.. and that is not just white men.. but any kind of men.. because simply there is too much women and too much small amount of available men..........
czech i thought you had a girlfriend.
Wouldnt it be better if you concentrate on your relationship lest you break up bcoz of your obsession with the net.
If not so,am convinced that you are not,23 but 50yrs old,with a white wife.
Your obsession black females is Creepy.
Anonymous

United States

#5046 Mar 18, 2013
Something is wrong with the white male psyche.
I dont see asians,arabs or other non-black males obsessed like this.
This obsession is a crutch
white males,have turned to become white female misogynists,whats to convince me that they wont turn on black women,when they get disappointed.

MEN ARE DUMB LIKE THAT.

Since: Oct 11

Prague, Czech Republic

#5047 Mar 19, 2013
Agassi baby wrote:
<quoted text>
czech i thought you had a girlfriend.
Wouldnt it be better if you concentrate on your relationship lest you break up bcoz of your obsession with the net.
If not so,am convinced that you are not,23 but 50yrs old,with a white wife.
Your obsession black females is Creepy.
yeah well I concentrate as much as I can. but I am in Europe and she is in Africa in this moment.. so what should I do huh? I have a lots of time.. and yeah I am on the net most of my free time because I am chatting with her... yeah well I am obsessed only be her.. and she is obsessed by me... I am not obsessed by any other women...

Prague, Czech Republic

#5048 Mar 19, 2013
Agassi baby wrote:
Something is wrong with the white male psyche.
I dont see asians,arabs or other non-black males obsessed like this.
This obsession is a crutch
white males,have turned to become white female misogynists,whats to convince me that they wont turn on black women,when they get disappointed.
MEN ARE DUMB LIKE THAT.
yeah.. so white men is ether hater or he is obsessed.. I get it... but he is always somehow bad... if he does not get enough attention to black women than white men is hater.. if he gives attention to black women than he is obsessed... well I guess that problem is just inside of you... white men are not problem.. you have problem...
Anonymous

United States

#5049 Mar 19, 2013
The czech one wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah.. so white men is ether hater or he is obsessed.........
yes,now you get it.
.my point is exact,there is always something wrong with a white man.
If is not a sex freak psycho,if he is not a psycho he is obsessed,if he is not obsessed he is an arrogant,elitist ass,if he isnt that he is boring,ugly and lazy,if he isnt that,maybe he is like you(waiting for some black female approval on your manliness-why the fuck do you care)
black men stick to something-if he is horrible he is horrible-doesnt try to be nice.
If he is a cheater he will fuck anthing that even looks at him.
White men are constantly here trying to seek some goddamned approval.its sad.
If you arent confident in yourself,you sissies,quit dating these bw you so called 'love'!

Czech Republic

#5050 Mar 20, 2013
Agassi baby wrote:
<quoted text>
yes,now you get it.
.my point is exact,there is always something wrong with a white man.
If is not a sex freak psycho,if he is not a psycho he is obsessed,if he is not obsessed he is an arrogant,elitist ass,if he isnt that he is boring,ugly and lazy,if he isnt that,maybe he is like you(waiting for some black female approval on your manliness-why the fuck do you care)
black men stick to something-if he is horrible he is horrible-doesnt try to be nice.
If he is a cheater he will fuck anthing that even looks at him.
White men are constantly here trying to seek some goddamned approval.its sad.
If you arent confident in yourself,you sissies,quit dating these bw you so called 'love'!
lol what? we dont look for approval... Or some of us dont... but this whole thread is written by black women asking for approval.. asking for white men to tell her if they like black women... There is many black women and white men who are attracted to each other... So what... There exist planty of threads about black men and white women too... So what? Its normal... You are the one making problem here... Some people are more confident some less... but discuss it always gives better point of view to people.. specially when they whole life grow up around people like you who only spread hate among races... Only people who spread this hate are making that problem.. if those people would not grow up in hate, bigotry, racism and so on than they would not ask questions about dating out of race... When you grow up in place where everybody tells you to not get along with this or that people than you will have issues with them... If you want blame somebody for something than only your self and other haters who spread some negative atmosphere among people... It is only fault of racist, haters and others who make this fucked up atmosphere... but fortunately people are more and more open.. They are more open to live their lives the way they want and to just sadly give a look on those bigot, racist and hating people who die in their hate with their issues on their mind... Human kind is in progress that goes forward.. now there will be no space for racism and bigotry... those who will not get along with a new politics of the time will just die empty as some old machine in the junkyard... And no one will give a sht...
Anonymous

Europe

#5051 Mar 20, 2013
Czech.
Its good that you believe your own bs.
Other wise how will convince some poor bw to sleep with you if you dont sound believeable.
Its a sad sad world.
Everybody whoring themselves to other races.
We are hraded for doom.
Anonymous

Europe

#5052 Mar 20, 2013
Czech.
Other wise how will convince some poor bw to sleep with you if you dont sound believeable.
Its a sad sad world.
We are headed for doom.

Czech Republic

#5053 Mar 20, 2013
Agassi baby wrote:
Czech.
Its a sad sad world.
We are hraded for doom.
yeah well I dont need to convince or talk my girl in to sleeping with me...:) Normally guys dont talk women in to it but seduce them. sometimes those women seduce that men...
well there is nothing whoring about IR... No one says you have to stay with your own kind or something.. there is now law about it.. you can be whit who you want to be and you are not responsible to answer that to anyone... there is 6 billion people in the world... World is overpopulated... many peopl are dying of hunger or something else.. and people care about IR... well I would understand if there would be few thousand people on this planet, than it would have some sense to bread in race.. but otherwise it has no point.. no race in the world is endangered... humans are not endangered at all.. but its us who endanger the whole world.. by killing everything.. we endangered so many species and so on... and than we care if some few people are IR or not... well dont come on me with some doom or with some racial breeding theories.. its al bullshit.. Black guys in USA talk about how their race is dying when some black women dates white men.. but they dont care that in Africa there is plenty of children with nothing to eat... What the hell is that logic.. if you want to help your race than not by bashing on IR couples.. but by helping to people of your race who suffer... But for them its fine that some black children die today of hunger.. they only care if this girl from neighborhood will date white guy and endanger the whole black race by it... They dont mind to shoot each other because one has blue scarf and the other one has red scarf (gang wars)... but IR couples.. that is the real danger...
Anonymous

United States

#5054 Mar 20, 2013
Czech.
I am a vounteer with HIV/AIDS victims.
I also volunteer in prison systems,so i am on the road to changing my environment starting with my country.
I just hate how people are dishonest and take advantage of others.

Czech Republic

#5055 Mar 20, 2013
Agassi baby wrote:
Czech.
I am a vounteer with HIV/AIDS victims.
I also volunteer in prison systems,so i am on the road to changing my environment starting with my country.
I just hate how people are dishonest and take advantage of others.
Yeah well than I am not surprised you have only bad stories when you work in such a places... Well I thought that those people working there should keep positive attitude to help others... Not being so negative.. I mean when you have AIDs than the last thing you need is someone with negative attitude telling you how its all fucked up... I mean.. I know some social workers and so on.. they always try to be positive so those people who suffer have at least some hope around them...
Anonymous

United States

#5056 Mar 20, 2013
The czech one wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah well than I am not surprised you have only bad stories when you work..........
i am always positive,but i dont sugarcoat the truth,they are beyong cuddling,they are strong people who need realistic solutions-like how to read,how to start a business,write a business plan,and how to keep tthe books of accounts,thats what i teach them.
I dont teach them about love because,riomance wont cure them,it will weaken them.
I teach them tough love,because society has given up on them,so they need to approaching life with a realistic eye.society discriminates against them,stigmatises them.
Thats the reality,waiting for sympathy wont save them,but pushing their way through life, will help them more.
Instead of feeling sorry for someone,offer them a solution.
Thats why am hoping bw with will take a vow of chastity untill marriage.
PREMARITAL SEX-is killing black people,and white people are the beneficiaries.
Anonymous

United States

#5057 Mar 20, 2013
The czech one wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah well than I am not surprised you have only bad stories when you work..........
i am always positive,but i dont sugarcoat the truth,they are beyond cuddling,they are strong people who need realistic solutions-like how to read,how to start a business,write a business plan,and how to keep tthe books of accounts,thats what i teach them.
I dont teach them about love because,romance wont cure them,it will weaken them.
I teach them tough love,because society has given up on them,so they need to approaching life with a realistic eye.society discriminates against them,stigmatises them.
Thats the reality,waiting for sympathy wont save them,but pushing their way through life, will help them more.

Czech Republic

#5058 Mar 20, 2013
Agassi baby wrote:
<quoted text>
i am always positive,but i dont sugarcoat the truth,they are beyong cuddling,they are strong people who need realistic solutions-like how to read,how to start a business,write a business plan,and how to keep tthe books of accounts,thats what i teach them.
I dont teach them about love because,riomance wont cure them,it will weaken them.
Yeah but those people has serious problems.. I mean you cant compare them to people on this topic.. you cant put that reality of people who are suffering in hard way on people who doesnt have this.. you know.. I mean... I mean you are here negative like we would be those people with AIDs and so on... I mean most of people does nto have those problems.. of course in their world there has no point to talk about some love or something.. they first need to put their selves together.. but here you step in to a world of normal people... You cant apply your teachings from suffering people on non suffering people... You talk about stories of horror and so on.. but are you surprised when you work in those places? I mean you cant apply those things you see in prison or so on normal people... Live in prison is fckd up.. but that does not mean that whole world is fckd up.. you get it?
Well you know we have also premarital sex in our cultures.. maybe in Europe more than elsewhere because here people has less dignity in sexual way.. but we dont have so much problems as you do with it... how it comes? It is not our fault.. we are doing the same as... we have a lot of premarital sex and we are fine....
Anonymous

Europe

#5059 Mar 20, 2013
The czech one wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah but those ..........
Who do you think these so called 'people' were before goin to jail or getting infected.
they were us,before getting ill or arrested they were normal people like us.
Dont detach yourself czech,any of us can become like them.
i dont care if you people in europe decide to fuck each other's brains out without condoms, but in africa, PRE-MARITAL SEX is not an option.
I believe black women should stay celibate/chaste for their husbands giving themselve sexually to unsustainable relationship is foolish and road to failure.
Too bad for interracial black women, white men dont believe in a sexless relationship.
They are just as selfish as black men.
If bw,chose chastity,these problems would go away.

Since: Jan 12

Birmingham

#5060 Mar 20, 2013
Agassi baby wrote:
<quoted text>
Who do you think these so called 'people' were before goin to jail or getting infected.
i dont care if you people in europe decide to fuck each other's brains out without condoms, but in africa, PRE-MARITAL SEX is not an option.
I believe black women should stay celibate/chaste for their husbands giving themselve sexually to unsustainable relationship is foolish and road to failure.
Too bad for interracial black women, white men dont believe in a sexless relationship.
actually im not interested in sex. are you forgetting that?
i also have a friend who has a sexless relationship and they are both very happy.

Czech Republic

#5061 Mar 20, 2013
Agassi baby wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah well but that is still minority... Minority of people who become AIDs or so... And some things I can pretty much pretend.. Like I am sorry for people with AIDs... But go to jail? No.. Normal people does not go to jail.. well at least in here.. You can catch some illness or so.. but going to jail means to do something wrong...
And you know most of us in here will not go to jail and not have AIDs... you work with people who are doomed.. so to you it seems like all people are doomed.. but in fact its still only minority.. Majority of people will not have AIDs and will not go to criminal... So yeah it may happen... but if I will get AIDs it will not change the world.. I will only become one of minority.. and the rest of the world will be still different.. I mean you are crying on the wrong grave here...
Yeah well in here we at least know to deal with premarital sex... we know how to not have kids.. and in here if guy has kids than he takes mostly responsibility for that... also we do not make so many kids.. and when men is irresponsible than women does not make more kids with him... I mean we do not turn women in to baby maker... You know.. when young guy makes baby to girl than they are told to be responsible and to care about kid.. guys family pushes on him to do something to care about baby.. sometimes those families decide to share that baby and care about it together somehow.. but you know we dont make like 5 kids.. we have 1-2 kids mostly max 3 kids and 4 and more is very very rare.. so for us its much easier to deal with our problems... So you know its also about how the whole family cares about it... in our culture parents give new married couple money to start... in Africa I have to pay money to parents for her daughter.. that is just twisted... I mean that kind of system leads to poor young families... So than you cant be surprised... You have to reduce number of children you make to make it better.. and also to start policy that whole family cares about young generations... and that parents safe and give money to children not the other way... You know its much easier to maintain 1 or 2 kids than 5... Parents have to decide to have baby based on their financial situation... and marriage wont solve much if men will have runaway mentality... family of men have to push on him to be responsible to make him look like he is weak and stupid if he does not care for children... In our culture is guy pushed by community to be responsible even if he does not want to... but it seems like African men can do what he wants and no one pushes on him... that is wrong to.. I mean black women has to take over black men... Like white women took over white men...
Anonymous

Europe

#5062 Mar 20, 2013
The infection rate is very high in africa,actually my country has the 2nd highest infection rate in africa,that is the reality of black people's situation,everywhere.
They are have the highest infection of all races of the world.

So BLACK WOMEN Should practice chastity because they have higher infection than bm,which makes them more vulnerable.
Since the world is already pitted against the bw,she needs to protect herself more not expose herself,as most women in this forum are doing.
They might regret what befalls them.
I dont care about europeans,they already have a mechanism,to protect their own.
So as black must also protect our own,so black women,close your legs.
justice078615527 5

Ashburn, VA

#5065 Mar 22, 2013
i hv been dating wth black galz only i need a white nw..jx add me on facebook :popcaan kaludzu

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sacramento Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Proposed California climate deal takes aim at t... 2 hr KY Environmentalist 54
The Corner Coffee Shop: The new NOTHING Thread (Jan '08) Mon Lexi 7,181
The Real Victory Outreach International Ministries (Apr '09) Mon Rev Ike 244
News Do you think Scott Peterson got a fair trial? (Jul '12) Mon nnono 80
News California Senate OKs real estate fee to fund m... Jul 22 Retribution 28
News Woman Accused of ID Theft, Registering Fraudule... (May '08) Jul 19 Shawn S 43
How to Permanently Delete Text Messages from yo... Jul 19 derick smalls 2

Sacramento Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sacramento Mortgages