White Guys: Would you date a black gi...

Since: Oct 11

Czech Republic

#4890 Feb 27, 2013
Agassi baby wrote:
<quoted text>
they pretend that they like black women.
But they badmouth us behind our backs.
I have a friend whose white friends screw black women on th the low,then talk like black women are the worst thing they have ever seen in the world.
I am sorry if it sounds mean,but i have never trusted white men,never have, never will.
They scare me.
Yeahsom of them pretend whole life.. Like they pretend to fall in love with black women, than they marry her to pretend more and than the peak of pretending is to have kids with her and live with her to death... That is called pretending whole life... Because we have nothing better to do than to pretend that we love black girls and give all our effort to it... Those guys who life with black women and have children and those guys who tr hard for their black women they all just pretend it... Its just a big conspiration against black women...
Anonymous

Europe

#4891 Feb 27, 2013
The czech one wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeahsom of them pretend whole life.. Like they pretend to fall in love with black women, than they marry her to pretend more and than the peak of pretending is to have kids with her and live with her to death... That is called pretending whole life... Because we have nothing better to do than to pretend that we love black girls and give all our effort to it... Those guys who life with black women and have children and those guys who tr hard for their black women they all just pretend it... Its just a big conspiration against black women...
dude
'conspiration' aint a word.
Your comment Was condescending to me.
If you are going to be sarcastic,then yes all this is a conspiracy against bw.

Czech Republic

#4892 Feb 27, 2013
Agassi baby wrote:
<quoted text>
dude
'conspiration' aint a word.
Your comment Was condescending to me.
If you are going to be sarcastic,then yes all this is a conspiracy against bw.
Yeah well it seems to me like you are sarcastic all the time.. because all your claims just have to be meant in sarcastic way.. I mean.. you cant really mean it...
Anonymous

Europe

#4893 Feb 27, 2013
The czech one wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah well it seems to me like you are sarcastic all the time.. because all your claims just have to be meant in sarcastic way.. I mean.. you cant really mean it...
i say what i mean.i dont lie and i dont live in a fantasy world.
But for the rest of you who think you are shooting rainbows out of your asses.
You guys are in for a rude shock,of life.
Kira

Sewell, NJ

#4894 Feb 27, 2013
Sacto Rob wrote:
<quoted text>Ain't that the truth! I love black women but they won't give me the time of day. They want a guy who'll impregnate them and run
Luv your looking in the wrong places maybe that why. I know alot of black women who love white men including me.In my own opinion white men know how to treat a lady.

Czech Republic

#4895 Feb 27, 2013
Agassi baby wrote:
<quoted text>
i say what i mean.i dont lie and i dont live in a fantasy world.
But for the rest of you who think you are shooting rainbows out of your asses.
You guys are in for a rude shock,of life.
lol.. normal life is nothing of fantasy world.. there is so many couples in the world... if they would not be there than we would not be here... Some have love some dont... but that is reality... there is any happy couples out there.. that is fact... Many married couples which do not divorce... So dont know what you are talking about...
Anonymous

Europe

#4896 Feb 27, 2013
The czech one wrote:
<quoted text>
lol.. normal life is nothing of fantasy world.. there is so many couples in the world... if they would not be there than we would not be here... Some have love some dont... but that is reality... there is any happy couples out there.. that is fact... Many married couples which do not divorce... So dont know what you are talking about...
you have a very skewed idea of love.
I assume you must be very young.

Ahhh,young love.......

Since: Aug 12

Louisville, KY

#4897 Feb 27, 2013
Agassi baby wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhh,young love.......
if white men didn't love black women then Richard loving would not have went to jail or court to be with his black wife.
Anonymous

United States

#4898 Feb 28, 2013
acdcz22 wrote:
<quoted text> if white men didn't love black women then Richard loving would not have went to jail or court to be with his black wife.
dont forget, his black/native american wife.

If she look like Monique,he would have given her the time of day.
Anonymous

Europe

#4899 Feb 28, 2013
acdcz22 wrote:
<quoted text> if white men didn't love black women then Richard loving would not have went to jail or court to be with his black wife.

If she was pitch dark and looked like Monique,he would have given her the time of day.

Czech Republic

#4901 Feb 28, 2013
Agassi baby wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhh,young love.......
Not much younger.. and I guess I had more races partners than you do since I guess you didnt had Asian men or so and maybe not even white men.. and I have been to much more places to see different culturs and different behavior of couples because it seems like you have never been to Europe or USA.... things are not everywhere so fckd up as in your village... as you said you are somewhere where you need to use phone because bank is so far away or something liek that... There is many happy people and I my self came through a long waiting... Like it does not come easy.. even now it does not come easy... I tell you what it is to love.. its when you have our partner on the other side of the world.. you trave trough three continets to see her, you work hard and struggle with all problems that pops out like all the time with perfect timing.. You have to solve problems happening on the other side of the world through emails with banks, landlords, doctors and everything... Everybody only try to put you down or make trouble. specially banks... You dont see your love for months but you are still with her and still loyal... You work hard to see her for some limited time... but you do not give up...
And my brother.. he is now turning 30 and he married his first girl who he met like 9 years ago.. after 7 years of dating he married her and they have little boy now... No serious problems.. they work perfectly together...
Those who try and those who want can possibly have it.. those who dotn try will never have anything for sure...

Czech Republic

#4902 Feb 28, 2013
acdcz22 wrote:
which Richard?

Czech Republic

#4903 Feb 28, 2013
Agassi baby wrote:
<quoted text>
If she was pitch dark and looked like Monique,he would have given her the time of day.
My girl is dark so whats up with that? and eah well some men likes larger women.. my is not.. but I saw some white guys on youtube with larger black women... I think there is this video of larger black women in some show telling about her brother being rude on her because she dates white guy... but that white guy had children with her and wanted to be with her... And they were trying to convince her brother who once offended her white guy that he should accept it.. that white guy was with her even though her brother was on his case...
And to be honest I would still millon times rather date large black women than large white women...

Czech Republic

#4904 Feb 28, 2013
Agassi baby wrote:
<quoted text>
I love my girls dark complection.. but for sure I would not start to date her if she would be negative, not open to positive point of view and she woudl not believe in us...

Duluth, GA

#4905 Feb 28, 2013
The czech one wrote:
<quoted text>
which Richard?
Richard loving he and his wife made it possible for interracial marriage in the United States it was illegal in I think 11states
Anonymous

United States

#4906 Feb 28, 2013
acdcz22 wrote:
<quoted text> Richard loving he and his wife made it possible for interracial marriage in the United States it was illegal in I think 11states
mildred was already a product of mixed union.

Louisville, KY

#4907 Feb 28, 2013
Agassi baby wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that but due to the one drop rule she was considered black.

Czech Republic

#4908 Mar 1, 2013
Agassi baby wrote:
<quoted text>
It does not matter.. In USA she was considered black.. So it does not change the point... If she would be dark, light or mixed.. it does nto matter.. it would go the same way...
sweetchocolate93

Kitchener, Canada

#4909 Mar 1, 2013
I live in the Bahamas and I love WM and a lot of them like me too but a with man in the Bahamas are always scared to approach a black girl all the do is keep watching with lust in their eyes am used to white men firting and blowing kisses at me,but they are alway scared to approach to ask me for me number,any way am only 19 and I think I want a young white guy between the age of 27-32 he must be slim or average size and and how to take care of himself, and am 5'6 so I want him to be taller than me,lots of white guys are interested in black women in the Bahamas but most are scared to ask us out
Anonymous

Europe

#4910 Mar 1, 2013
The czech one wrote:
<quoted text>
It does not matter.. In USA she was considered black.. So it does not change the point... If she would be dark, light or mixed.. it does nto matter.. it would go the same way...
thanks to the 'one drop rule'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sacramento Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Corner Coffee Shop: The new NOTHING Thread (Jan '08) 1 hr Deukmejiannette 6,809
News 9 Tips For the Best Road Trip Ever 13 hr Randy Bradford 1
Benefits to Illegal's Robs Benefits to Legal's ... 16 hr Culture Auditor 1
Any Hells Angels bikers in this forum ? 18 hr Professor Fire 3
News At the mercy of the climate jihadists 22 hr IB DaMann 20
Capitol to Move to Modoc County : AUSTERITY Thu Queeg Kweeg 10
News Muslim Day: Bay Area faithful come to Sacrament... Thu fedupwiththemess 24
More from around the web

Sacramento People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]