Sammy

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

I'm a blk woman dating a white guy & to be perfectly honest I hv never been this happy he is the most amazing & sweet man other than my male family members .. He treats me like a queen .. I am having the best relationship of my life with this wonderful man & either of us look at color because we are too busy sharing our love & btw his family loves me
wanda

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

when you find someone special, hold on to them. if he makes you laugh, your enjoying life to fullest, learning from each other, doing things youve never done, he opens up a whole new world for you, go for it. at the end of the night, its only you and him. im a black woman who prefers white men. thats just me. no matter what anyone sais, i will be me. wandawilliams390@yahoo.com
wanda

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

i like white men. they are very sexy, and caring to say the least. but why are some so hard to approach. you seem suprised a black woman asked you out. ive learned to go to what looks good to me.( does this scare you some how? too forward?).what would be the best approach? there arent a lot of white males where i live, limited. give a lady a clue. also, some white men have dated black women and sometimes a relationship. theres a differance. some men dont know the differance. wandawilliams390@yahoo.com. see you later fellas.

Since: Oct 11

Prague, Czech Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

wanda wrote:
i like white men. they are very sexy, and caring to say the least. but why are some so hard to approach. you seem suprised a black woman asked you out. ive learned to go to what looks good to me.( does this scare you some how? too forward?).what would be the best approach? there arent a lot of white males where i live, limited. give a lady a clue. also, some white men have dated black women and sometimes a relationship. theres a differance. some men dont know the differance. wandawilliams390@yahoo.com. see you later fellas.
well yeah some guts may be surprised or react stupid aay.. but it does not have to mean they are not interested.. some are some not.. they may react weird way but they may give a chance to it.. its just that they dont expect it.. they expect black girls to like black men... but many of them may think of black women in dreams... but they just dont have much experiences with black women... like guys who has they have no problem with it.. but guys who didnt had anything close with black women thay may be shy... so its just about to be fine and cool.. like dont make it s big deal.. it may scare him.
just get on his case slowly.. also white guys they are used to wise picking up of parner.. not running around every girl in town to get some... they tend to more think about it and give it a time.. so just dont hurry on that guy.. when you think he may like you than ask him out.. or ask a nice white guy for number or so.. just dont push too much.. be nice, friendly and patient and it will be fine.. white guys wont bite your head off and if so than he is not a good men..

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Samantha wrote:
& this gio guy is the one having the crazy rants not i, so lets not go there. lol
Lets not go where fool?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Sacto Rob wrote:
<quoted text>Ain't that the truth! I love black women but they won't give me the time of day. They want a guy who'll impregnate them and run
Wow a white guy in Sacramento ACTUALLY admits this.. haha. Thats nothing to be proud of if a black girl turns you down or even something to get totally upset about either. If they turn you down, it shows you that you weren't in your yard to begin with.
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

GiovanniTheGreat wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow a white guy in Sacramento ACTUALLY admits this.. haha. Thats nothing to be proud of if a black girl turns you down or even something to get totally upset about either. If they turn you down, it shows you that you weren't in your yard to begin with.
white men have never been in their yard.
Yet during slavery, segegration,and colonialism white men forced themselves onto ethnic women.
White men are the only group of men who has had to force sex onto non-white women because ETHNIC WOMEN DONT FIND WHITE MEN ATTRACTIVE.
In my country british soldiers have been raping black women for 60yrs now.
i know rejection is kind of hard for white men to take,but, rape isnt the answer.
White men are sexuall deviants.who wants that?

Since: Aug 12

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Agassi baby wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet during slavery, segegration,and colonialism white men forced themselves onto ethnic women.
White men are the only group of men who has had to force sex onto non-white women because ETHNIC WOMEN DONT FIND WHITE MEN ATTRACTIVE.
i know rejection is kind of hard for white men to take,but, rape isnt the answer.
um .. hypocrite much months ago you felt rejected by white men, and not all white men raped black women some families were to poor to own slaves Quakers didn't believe in slavery, yes slavery was wrong yes slave masters raped slaves, but NOT EVERY FUCKING WHITE PERSON HAD SLAVES,NOT EVERY WHITE PERSON WAS BUYING SLAVES
Anonymous

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

acdcz22 wrote:
<quoted text> um .. hypocrite much months ago you felt rejected by white men, and not all white men raped black women some families were to poor to own slaves Quakers didn't believe in slavery, yes slavery was wrong yes slave masters raped slaves, but NOT EVERY FUCKING WHITE PERSON HAD SLAVES,NOT EVERY WHITE PERSON WAS BUYING SLAVES
wow,maybe you won this round but why dont you rebuttle the rape by british soldiers in my country-present day.

Or are white men untouchable because they rape BLACK WOMEN.
And maybe black women are not women or people to them.

You have no argument here asshole.

Whites have never been tried for any crimes against blacks.

ONE DAY,THEY WILL PAY.

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Agassi baby wrote:
<quoted text>
wow,maybe you won this round but why dont you rebuttle the rape by british soldiers in my country-present day.
You have no argument here asshole
ONE DAY,THEY WILL PAY.
I don't know anything  about the British I'm not British I don't know what they do I have no knowledge of British soliders doing that but I believe thats wrong but they are British there are many different whites and they are soldiers many take advantage of there power there is nothing I can do about that its wrong hopefully it will end but most of the of the time only the know about it so they can't tried if only they know

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Agassi baby wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no argument here asshole.
ONE DAY,THEY WILL PAY.
Tone your damn intensity down here wtf. SOME European men did bad things but ac/dc does have a point. Not EVERY white person did those things. Step the F off before I get in your sh*t. I am not a colonizer, I never held slaves and don't plan to and I believe that rape is wrong. Its because you are a bit misguided is why few people are going to listen to you babble. Call it down the middle or don't call it at all. Now can you tell some things personally that happened to you?

Prague, Czech Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Agassi baby wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe its because raping in Africa is kind of tradition... Maybe they learned it from your men.. Because they are doing it in large scales.. Most of rape in Africa is caused by African black men.. And yeah some other things like cutting breasts and other parts of women body.. but white that is too much even for white men...
Anonymous

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

GiovanniTheGreat wrote:
<quoted text>
Tone your damn intensity down here wtf........
before you get in my shit???
Do you know where my asshole is first of all???
Have you seen me.
I have seen what whites can do and personally.
They can get in your face without provocation,hadnt said nothing at all to him.this was by a white man btw
My best friest was used by some white guy for sex,for two years.
She went back to her black boyfriend eventually,she realised he wasnt as bad as the white dude.
I used to be just frightened by whiteguys,less hateful.
Today its less fear and more of despise and loathing.
White men think they are gods,to bow to and to have their feet kissed.
My sister was passed over for a promotion when the daughter of some australian diplomat who had just graduate given the job.my sister has 10yrs job experience.
Typicall of whites coming to take jobs in africa,
jobs that they arent even qualified for.
Btw that australian girl had a diploma in theology the 'black people' she was supervising had degrees ranging from IT to software engineering.
They had to teach the spoilt little rich white girl how to do HER OWN JOB.
if it was me i'd let her fail.
Stupid bitch.
Samantha

Melrose, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

GiovanniTheGreat wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets not go where fool?
first of all that comment wasn't directed to you.
second of all i was just commenting on how you were going on a rant about african american females so your response wasn't necessary & neither was the name calling.
good day.
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

The czech one wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe its because raping in Africa is kind of tradition... Maybe they learned it from your men.. Because they are doing it in large scales.. Most of rape in Africa is caused by African black men.. And yeah some other things like cutting breasts and other parts of women body.. but white that is too much even for white men...
Raping black women is a tradition.
why would white men need tips from black men on how to treat women.
I thought white men LEAD THE WORLD.
I DINT KNOW THAT THEY WERE FOLLOWERS!

Czech Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Agassi baby wrote:
<quoted text>
Raping black women is a tradition.
why would white men need tips from black men on how to treat women.
I thought white men LEAD THE WORLD.
I DINT KNOW THAT THEY WERE FOLLOWERS!
Lets just give example that has nothing to do with African population.. but it may give you insider on how things work.. When you put men in to prison among prisoners he will start to act like one sooner or later... Many white people are followers as the same as many other people.. people in general are followers.. only few are the one who lead... And white colonialists in Africa are fucked up.. they are different from whites elsewhere mostly.. so its their problem...

“.”

Since: Feb 10

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Agassi Baby, the guy who used ur best friend how old was he? White men are not my cup of tea either but they're ok. The thing is not all of them are bad and not all african men are good either for example there have been Congolese men who commit sexual violence against women but you know this already anyway. I used to think like you but I stopped generalising.

“.”

Since: Feb 10

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

When I say I stopped generalising, I mean all men and people. I come from north east africa and I used to hate arab men but I met nice arab people here.
Anonymous

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

JRoxi wrote:
Agassi Baby, the guy who used ur best friend how old was he? White men are not my cup of tea either but they're ok. The thing is not all of them are bad and not all african men are good either for example there have been Congolese men who commit sexual violence against women but you know this already anyway. I used to think like you but I stopped generalising.
he in his late 40's.
Her she's in her late 20's

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Agassi baby wrote:
<quoted text>
he in his late 40's.
Her she's in her late 20's
well may also be the problem some older men are like that they don't won't a relationship they just want sex, but I have seen the reverse happen to where white men have paid good money for African women to move to America( by their choice) to which they would get married and they woman would divorce the man and take everything from him but this is a rare case, Agassi baby you don't have to be attracted to white men a lot f men no matter the race can think women want them I have seen black men say that all white women want them and a few white men say that all black women want white men, but thats not the case some black women are attracted to white men some aren't and some are open to them, the same thing applies to white men some of us prefer black women some of are open to them and some aren't attracted to black women

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,621 - 4,640 of5,182
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Sacramento Forum right now

Search the Sacramento Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 7 min Brian_G 7,303
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 1 hr Foes 15,669
ATTENTION::: Why do black men get mad when beau... (Feb '11) 5 hr ShotgunsReel 75
H! looking for you 11 hr frm_Sea_nohooks 3
Jewish values at heart of immigration reform 11 hr just wondering 247
roger byl 14 hr Aol 1
Worst Legislator in California, Part II: Charle... (Jun '11) Sat reality Check 482
•••
•••
•••
•••

Sacramento Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Sacramento People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance