White Guys: Would you date a black gi...
Kitanna

United States

#4651 Dec 9, 2012
I am black girl whos in love with white men i want to marry one as well im just'24 i am an model and an actress singer and dancer but im scared if i date a white guy or marry one if we get intp am argument that he might call me out of mii name
so i dont knwat to do
Rob M

Sacramento, CA

#4652 Dec 9, 2012
Kitanna wrote:
I am black girl whos in love with white men i want to marry one as well im just'24 i am an model and an actress singer and dancer but im scared if i date a white guy or marry one if we get intp am argument that he might call me out of mii name
so i dont knwat to do
I have no idea what you mean.

Since: Oct 11

Prague, Czech Republic

#4653 Dec 10, 2012
GiovanniTheGreat wrote:
<quoted text>
Your parents deserve to rot in hell for taking you out of your natural environment and making you not aware or self hating or self killing. Only they did this up close and person to you rather than afar like in the media. I feel sorry for you. Where I'm from that shit just doesn't fly.
Human is very adaptable and he is more likely to have many natural environments which are more or less based on feelings. When you feel somewhere better than it is more likely your natural environment even though it is not the place you were born.. human may feel much more natural and familiar in environment where are people of different kind but they are nice and kind and person feels good.. on other side place where you were born and where are people of your ethnic group you may feel hostile if those people are not friendly or you do not feel good with them... so basicaly.. for black girl may be much more natural to live with white parents who are well behaving to her than living with black parents in some worst conditions.. Also white girl would feel better with well behaved black perants than in some stupid poor white community with father drunk and mother whore... Human is addaptable and natural means what is the best for person. You may feel much more natural in place you were not born to and with people who are not of your kind than you may feel in your country... That is also reason why human was ablo to habbitate whole world.. if we would only stick to what we know we would be all stuck in Africa dozens of thousands years ago.. or we would be stuck in caves and no new worlds would be colonised...

Prague, Czech Republic

#4654 Dec 10, 2012
Kitanna wrote:
so i dont knwat to do
You think you would have like some racial issue or something? well it depends.. if he is idiot than maybe.. if he is not than no.. I had fights with my black girl but I never take it on her like "she is black"... That is just stupid... It has nothing to do with anything... and I will marry her one day I hope...
Anonymous

Europe

#4655 Dec 10, 2012
Wow,czech to the rescue of the black woman's self esteem!!

Since: Aug 12

Taylorsville, KY

#4656 Dec 10, 2012
So what's been going on here while I was gone?
Anonymous

Europe

#4657 Dec 11, 2012
I have just watched two documentaries 'darwin nightmare' and 'the empire in africa'.
Its about how europeans have plundered african's resources.

How black stupid are here claiming how much they love white people.i just threw up my whole dinner.

Can white people be any more repulsive??

Since: Jan 12

Birmingham

#4658 Dec 11, 2012
Agassi baby wrote:
I have just watched two documentaries 'darwin nightmare' and 'the empire in africa'.
Its about how europeans have plundered african's resources.

How black stupid are here claiming how much they love white people.i just threw up my whole dinner.

Can white people be any more repulsive??
Your a moron. So the fact that our ancestors were idiots makes us repulsive?
No. Ignorance is bliss but your just being an attention seeking idiot, please stop posting such rubbish.
kaliah

United States

#4660 Dec 12, 2012
Im light skinned black i dont get it because most black men like white girls i would tottaly date a white guy because they havd more respect for women
kaliah

United States

#4661 Dec 12, 2012
Im blak but im light skinned i think no black guys like me bcause im black all they want is whiye girls i dont get it us black girls are natrual i would totaly date a white guy they have more respect for women ya know im attraced to white guys but i think wil never happen because im black plus guys dont know i exsist like tottaly i like people for who they are so thats my opion
White man

Houston, TX

#4662 Dec 13, 2012
Why should anybody want to give up their race?
That is just plane stupid, and self defeating.
Do you really want to excommunicate your entire family?
Do you really want to cut off any kind of support system you might have.
What positive outcome could there be? Not to mention losing most if not all your friends.

Czech Republic

#4663 Dec 14, 2012
White man wrote:
Why should anybody want to give up their race?
That is just plane stupid, and self defeating.
Do you really want to excommunicate your entire family?
Do you really want to cut off any kind of support system you might have.
What positive outcome could there be? Not to mention losing most if not all your friends.
What it has to do with that? I have brother and cousins who can have "white children" and anyway... you are never cutting family since your gens are in the kid... that is ridiculous and technically impossible... Children has half gens of mother and half of father... Do you think that with white men blakc women it is different? Like child will not have your gens? lol... you lack of common sense...
Since your child has your gens than it is your family... It is like you would say that you cut off family line because all family members has dark hair and you are marrying girl with blond hair... that would be the same ridiculousness...
And btw with women you are creating your own family... She becomes your family.. Until you will not see it that way than I am sorry for your women... You are starting new circle and old circle will die... So their opinion is irrelevant. You are making your future and your family so you should make it the way you want it... They way it is comfortable for you... any wise family knows that the cycle is going... It is not any more abotu them but about you... and one day it will not about you but about your kids... Selfish opinions of family members (like racism) holds back the progress... There is no place for accepting such an opinions... You must to make your place in new circle. Take the lead and dictate what you want... So family has nothing to do about it... if your family members controls you than you are weak part of the chain and than it does not matter if you will have kids with beautiful intellectual because you are loser anyway... So stop being weak part of chain remaining on opinions of others... Dictate not obey...
And loosing friends? that is the worst thing of all you said... If anybody has problem with me dating black women in way that it could influent our friendship than this preson is not friend for me... So you would not loose a single friend... only loose idiots.. real friends will stay with you...

Since: Nov 12

South Africa

#4664 Dec 15, 2012
I finally got the courage to stand up and introduce myself to a white guy, it went great and we've been together for a week now. Its extremely awkward when we walk in a mall, because people stare a lot so the fear of him leaving me because of what people around us say and do is still there but he says I should trust him but its hard not to think about it

Czech Republic

#4665 Dec 15, 2012
Annie1812 wrote:
I finally got the courage to stand up and introduce myself to a white guy, it went great and we've been together for a week now. Its extremely awkward when we walk in a mall, because people stare a lot so the fear of him leaving me because of what people around us say and do is still there but he says I should trust him but its hard not to think about it
Wow.. cool...:) that is really nice... I hope you will be fine... I hope you will have strength to over come those things... well you will get used to it soon.. dont worry... if you think it could be problem talk with him about it.. Ask him what he thinks about it.. maybe he has the same fear like you... tell him that you notice that but it will not influence your relationship in any way and you will get used to it soon.. and look what he has to say about it... if he would be worried about those stares than you can tell him that it does not matter and you want to be with him anyway... let him know that this part will get over soon... It is not worth breaking up or something... try to find out sneaky and kind way how he feels about it.. Maybe he does not want to start about it.. if he has problem with it than let him know you will over come it.. If he is ok with it than you know you dont have to worry... but he should not leave you for that.. it would be really stupid... since you get it out with you the hardest part is over I guess.. now you can stand together for it... Which makes you both stronger... just dont let anything to separate you.. you are as one... go through it together... If he is guy worth of it than it will be fine...:)
Anonymous

United States

#4666 Dec 15, 2012
Unfortunately i support 'white guy'.
I think interracial dating is overly sensationalized for no reason,we should be fixing what is wrong with same-race relationships.
The fact that bw and wm are least likely to pair up shows obviously that we were never meant to be.we should stop forcing it.it doesnt work.
Besides its very unfair to biracial kids.
We should maintain racial purity for one reason-to carry on our genetic make up.
The black family in US was destroyed by rape and forced race mixing by masters and slaves,and now blacks cant even trace their family line.
Now tht all us blacks have a choice and chance to build our families in safety and without opression we should build our lives with each other not outsiders,sleeping around with/marrying white people will not solve pur problems
We need to pass on our genes rightfully.
I believe If we really think deep we will realise that its for the best.
Anonymous

United States

#4667 Dec 15, 2012
Annie1812 wrote:
i know its just my opinion,but evryone i know tht tried interracial dating regretted it.
If you feel tht dating him is not worth the scrutiny you are receiving,just terminate the relationship.
Dont invest to much on it,you might lose more than you are expecting back.

Taylorsville, KY

#4668 Dec 15, 2012
Agassi baby wrote:
<quoted text>
i know its just my opinion,but evryone i know tht tried interracial dating regretted it.
If you feel tht dating him is not worth the scrutiny you are receiving,just terminate the relationship.
Dont invest to much on it,you might lose more than you are expecting back.
if I remember correctly you also you had dated many black men and they had treated you like shit or something like that, if you want love try online dating it may sound stupid or cheesy but it works
Anonymous

United States

#4669 Dec 15, 2012
acdcz22 wrote:
<quoted text> if I remember correctly you also you had dated many black men and they had treated you like shit or something like that, if you want love try online dating it may sound stupid or cheesy but it works
yes black men have treated me unfairly bur i will not give up them.its hypocrisy to tell yourself that you deserve a second chance aty love when you wont give black men as a race a second chance.

Does this mean that is a white woman has been in bad r/ships with white men,that she should give up on white men entirely.

We are all killing our racial genetic make-up with this rash desicions,on IRR.

WE NEED TO THINK TWICE.
Anonymous

United States

#4670 Dec 15, 2012
acdcz22 wrote:
<quoted text> if I remember correctly you also you had dated many black men and they had treated you like shit or something like that, if you want love try online dating it may sound stupid or cheesy but it works
yes black men have treated me unfairly but i will not give up them.its hypocrisy to tell yourself that you deserve a second chance at love when you wont give black men as a race a second chance.
Does this mean that is a white woman has been in bad r/ships with white men,that she should give up on white men entirely.
WE NEED TO THINK TWICE.

Taylorsville, KY

#4671 Dec 15, 2012
Agassi baby wrote:
<quoted text>
yes black men have treated me unfairly but i will not give up them.its hypocrisy to tell yourself that you deserve a second chance at love when you wont give black men as a race a second chance.
WE NEED TO THINK TWICE.
I never to give up on black men that's why you should try online dating so you can someone to love you but don't turn down a white guy if he shows interest, and its not destroying our racial make up because the majority of people will date and marry inside their race

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sacramento Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Trump a Tran? 4 hr R Fire 3
News Is Pie an Assault? Jury Still Deliberating Fate... Sun cbo 23
The Corner Coffee Shop: The new NOTHING Thread (Jan '08) Sat Abe 7,141
News California Democrats take aim at Trump, GOP Con... Jun 23 Horace Schmitz 42
i will make you HARD in an instant :* KlK me k5... Jun 22 Xzavi190 2
Earn Earn up to $25 in under 15mins Jun 22 fiveminute bjs 2
News How should California spend $180 billion-plus? ... Jun 22 Your Service Prov... 19

Sacramento Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sacramento Mortgages