White Guys: Would you date a black gi...
Anonymous

Palm Beach Gardens, FL

#4237 Nov 23, 2012
I'm into half white half black women who look more exotic looking and sexy. I'm not into a black women who are darker than me. I find half white half black women extremely sexy.
Anonymous

United States

#4238 Nov 23, 2012
@anonymous

honesty is appreciated

@czech

i am using a worst case scenario to challenge men,of cause war is duty.

As anonymous said,he prefers mixed women because he feels more attracted to them then he is to full bw.

Am sure other reasons would be

1.if a wm wants to date a bw,he would start with a safer bet,like biracial women.

2.if he is out with a biracial womam people wont stare as much.

3.biracial women are prized and adored more in society.they are also a consolation prize for a bm who really just wanted to date a non-bw.

So basically i feel like Anonymous is the true representation of wm.

Since: Oct 11

Czech Republic

#4239 Nov 23, 2012
Agassi baby wrote:
@anonymous
honesty is appreciated
@czech
i am using a worst case scenario to challenge men,of cause war is duty.
As anonymous said,he prefers mixed women because he feels more attracted to them then he is to full bw.
Am sure other reasons would be
1.if a wm wants to date a bw,he would start with a safer bet,like biracial women.
2.if he is out with a biracial womam people wont stare as much.
3.biracial women are prized and adored more in society.they are also a consolation prize for a bm who really just wanted to date a non-bw.
So basically i feel like Anonymous is the true representation of wm.
Oh yeah thank you so I am not representation of white men..

It does not matter what I say.. it only matter what some anonymous say... Well for you for sure because you only look for that negative point of view.. you only want to see things worst...
and well biracial may be only the start to real black.. From start I tryied biracial too but later I came to dark black.. and when was some girl light than she was not dark enough for me... So it also may change as you try darker.. as you try that no one bites your head of when you are with black women...

Since: Jan 12

Birmingham

#4240 Nov 23, 2012
look agassi im going to say this now. you seem to be AGAINST the idea of WM dating BW, and telling urself it doesnt happen.

Quite frankly theres a black girl i went to school with for 5 years, who i would do anything in the world for. if you want to come here and talk about how WM dont want to date BW then all i have to say is piss off because your seriously annoying me when there ARE WM here saying they would. your just making yourself seem like an idiot and annoying me in the process
Anonymous

United States

#4241 Nov 23, 2012
lambey wrote:
look agassi im going to say this now. you seem to be AGAINST the idea of WM dating BW, and telling urself it doesnt happen.
Quite frankly theres a black girl i went to school with for 5 years, who i would do anything in the world for. if you want to come here and talk about how WM dont want to date BW then all i have to say is piss off because your seriously annoying me when there ARE WM here saying they would. your just making yourself seem like an idiot and annoying me in the process
loooooooool.why the b1tch fit.

Its called a forum for one reason,so tht every1 including me,has an opinion.

No harsh words please i havents said a cross word to anyone here,so be respectful.

Thank you.
Anonymous

United States

#4242 Nov 23, 2012
Besides lambey,saying you could date a bw is like saying,yeah...i'd rob a bank,if i had the balls,just my thinkin.

Czech has a black girlfriend so he is miles ahead of the rest of you guys,so he maybe....just maybe can bite my head off if i seem pessimistic.

But i wouldnt bet 10 grand that a wm would want be to meet his mom.
Anonymous

United States

#4243 Nov 23, 2012
Besides i had a black friend hose white ex-bf is a sex addict.

He still calls her i wonder why..........

Since: Aug 12

United States

#4244 Nov 23, 2012
Agassi baby wrote:
go to this website it proves there are plenty of bw wm couples http://fuckyeahblackgirlswhiteboys.tumblr.com...

Czech Republic

#4245 Nov 23, 2012
lambey wrote:
Did you ask her out?

Czech Republic

#4246 Nov 23, 2012
Agassi baby wrote:
mayn guys are sex addict.. many women also...

Czech Republic

#4247 Nov 23, 2012
acdcz22 wrote:
<quoted text> go to this website it proves there are plenty of bw wm couples http://fuckyeahblackgirlswhiteboys.tumblr.com...
Oh very nice site... Positive... It makes me feel fine for all those couples.. and for all haters they can see that those white guys who date black girls nd black girls who date white guys are not ugly, or trshy, or not successful or anything like that.. and they didnt choose to date each other because they had no other option and their own race was refusing them (as some hater sometimes say).. they are all fine people from all kind of styles and so.. Very nice... Me like it...
Anonymous

United States

#4248 Nov 23, 2012
The czech one wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ask her out?
good question.
Anonymous

United States

#4249 Nov 23, 2012
@Lambey

am not against bw and wm dating,it just seems a bit premature,maybe wm and bw should wait for 50yrs until ww and bm give them permission to marry until then-bw will still be painted as unfeminine and wm will be always out of reach for bw.ww show major distaste when they see a bw with a wm,am nt ready for such scrutiny thats all!

Czech Republic

#4250 Nov 23, 2012
Agassi baby wrote:
@Lambey
am not against bw and wm dating,it just seems a bit premature,maybe wm and bw should wait for 50yrs until ww and bm give them permission to marry until then-bw will still be painted as unfeminine and wm will be always out of reach for bw.ww show major distaste when they see a bw with a wm,am nt ready for such scrutiny thats all!
Did you look on that site? I think it says a lot... And hell I am not asking anybody for any permission... that would piss me off a lot.. dont try to piss me off with such a talk.. We dont need any fckn permission from some white women and even more not from some black dude... They both can really fck their selves.. And that they do.. they fck each other happily and no one cares about it... so why would I ask for any permissions... I will have my black women and no white women or black dong will stop me...

Since: Jan 12

Birmingham

#4251 Nov 23, 2012
yeah i did ask her out, and about 7-8 months later i told her i loved her. We fell out that night and it turns out she started dating my old best friend instead :P

id still give anything for that girl though.
Thandi

Johannesburg, South Africa

#4252 Nov 23, 2012
lambey wrote:
look agassi im going to say this now. you seem to be AGAINST the idea of WM dating BW, and telling urself it doesnt happen.Quite frankly theres a black girl i went to school with for 5 years, who i would do anything in the world for. if you want to come here and talk about how WM dont want to date BW then all i have to say is piss off because your seriously annoying me when there ARE WM here saying they would. your just making yourself seem like an idiot and annoying me in the process
we know wm date bw. Just many people dont get why bw are attractive to date in the first place. Most people dont get "black beauty". wm+bw=hot guy with ugly chick kinda sinareo. Nobody gets "why her".
Thandi

#4253 Nov 23, 2012
beauty, intelligence, wit, charisma...those things are practically white qualities. And us black women definately do not see ourselves or other black women this way. I dont think-like most bw-i am capable of being the prettiest girl in the room, prettier than any white girl. Cant see myself as competition in any way.

Czech Republic

#4254 Nov 23, 2012
lambey wrote:
yeah i did ask her out, and about 7-8 months later i told her i loved her. We fell out that night and it turns out she started dating my old best friend instead :P
id still give anything for that girl though.
Oh men.. I feel for you.. but dont stick on her... Really I know this from my experience.. Now I am so much happy... Find another one.. some good black girl and you will fall in love... I guarantee you that.. Just I know that this girl will have to have qualities at least of that girl you love... She has to beat her... choose wisely and you will get it... like I did... And yeah it probably will be hard.. but do not give up
Thandi

#4255 Nov 23, 2012
Guys: the most beautiful women in the world is not a black women. Just like the most brilliant man who's ever lived aint no black man! So, like, Duh...dont cha get it? Why are black women attractive? Thats what the bw on this forum are trying to figure out.

Czech Republic

#4256 Nov 23, 2012
Thandi wrote:
Guys: the most beautiful women in the world is not a black women. Just like the most brilliant man who's ever lived aint no black man! So, like, Duh...dont cha get it? Why are black women attractive? Thats what the bw on this forum are trying to figure out.
You want to hear it all over again right? You like to hear why blakc women are attractive...
And well for me is the most beautiful women my women... and she is black.. so...
Beauty is individual.. I do not accept skinny white giraffe as some symbol of beauty... for me its African girl with her nice shaped thighs, fit rounded but that little cute belly, button flat nose, exotic shaped dark eyes, big soft lips just made to kiss, her cute long arms and legs and her wonderful dark choco skin... All together makes such a natural beauty filled with sex and magic... That is my ideal of women..
But not Barbie doll like this one

http://colekcolek.com/2012/04/23/valeria-luky...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sacramento Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Shingle Springs Band of Miwok sue to protect name (Jan '09) Fri realmiwoktribe_com 18
News No charges to be filed in West Sacramento hommi... (May '09) Fri Justin Gonzalez 27
News Sacramento Hospital Worker Arrested in Teen Pat... (May '08) Thu Karma 18
Why do white women hate on mixed race women? (Jul '10) Thu Cindy 99
News California lawmaker faces inquiry over sex misc... Thu DeMariusLeMong 9
News Former Chico city councilor faces campaign viol... Dec 14 Liberals Killing ... 3
Stanislaus County District Attorney Dec 13 RiccardoFire 2

Sacramento Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sacramento Mortgages