White Guys: Would you date a black gi...

Since: Jan 12

Birmingham

#3414 May 9, 2012
scenequeen5694 wrote:
<quoted text>
The thing about me is the alot of guys fell threatened by me. I mean im 16 im a black/filipino/puerto rican model named Phoenix after the bird, with long black and red hair. I have a tattoo on my left wrist that says with love... im 5'9 and i have hazel eyes. Yet its hard for me to get a date. Im extremely nice but my ex throws ppl off bcuz i dated a rockstar. Guys seem to be stand offish when they meet me. That or they wont talk to me.
then guys are being stupid. im sure you'll find one with common sense eventually. you seem like a really nice person and i hope guys start to realise that

Since: Oct 11

Prague, Czech Republic

#3415 May 9, 2012
scenequeen5694 wrote:
<quoted text>
At first I understood what he meant bcuz I was raped when I was 13. His friend tried convincing him to do it but he said that it make him feel dirty. I even offered it but he said that im too young bcuz im 16 and hes 26. After he dumped me he said that he just had no sexual interest in me what so ever.
well that is bad.... well its kind of interesting (in bad way) that black girls are more likely rapped in younger age... you are not the first I know... but well its not your fault so why to call you damaged good.. that is just stupid... damaged good is girl who sleeps with anybody willingly.. girl who breaks hearts of guys willingly... but not this... and well 16 and 26? you kidding? well he would go to jail if he would sleep with you.. on that line I do understand he was not interested sexually.. probably not because he would not see you attractive but well 26 having sex with 16 in USA? well that is a free pass to jail for long time... and we all knows that guys who are arrested for pedophilia or rape are treated really bad way in jail... But maybe he was gay or something...

“Wake up, get ready, party hard”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#3416 May 9, 2012
The czech one wrote:
<quoted text>
well that is bad.... well its kind of interesting (in bad way) that black girls are more likely rapped in younger age... you are not the first I know... but well its not your fault so why to call you damaged good.. that is just stupid... damaged good is girl who sleeps with anybody willingly.. girl who breaks hearts of guys willingly... but not this... and well 16 and 26? you kidding? well he would go to jail if he would sleep with you.. on that line I do understand he was not interested sexually.. probably not because he would not see you attractive but well 26 having sex with 16 in USA? well that is a free pass to jail for long time... and we all knows that guys who are arrested for pedophilia or rape are treated really bad way in jail... But maybe he was gay or something...
if you wanna see my ex, go on youtube ans look up brokencyde. His name is se7en he sings lead. Click on teach me how to scream.

Birmingham

#3418 May 9, 2012
scenequeen5694 wrote:
<quoted text>
if you wanna see my ex, go on youtube ans look up brokencyde. His name is se7en he sings lead. Click on teach me how to scream.
hes an ass.....sounds like one too :P

Since: Oct 11

Prague, Czech Republic

#3419 May 9, 2012
scenequeen5694 wrote:
<quoted text>
not much of my cup of tea... but he looks... I dont know... He does not look for 26.. more like 21... Not a good one... One day you will laugh and say.. "why the hell I was dating this guy?" and you will have the right men by your side... I can really promise you that...
MissAlabama2010

Atlanta, GA

#3420 May 9, 2012
scenequeen5694 wrote:
<quoted text>
The thing about me is the alot of guys fell threatened by me. I mean im 16 im a black/filipino/puerto rican model named Phoenix after the bird, with long black and red hair. I have a tattoo on my left wrist that says with love... im 5'9 and i have hazel eyes. Yet its hard for me to get a date. Im extremely nice but my ex throws ppl off bcuz i dated a rockstar. Guys seem to be stand offish when they meet me. That or they wont talk to me.
I think your misunderstood. You sound like a really beautiful girl, but if the way you talk about yourself like you did in the message, guys could take it as conceit. Try to be engaging instead of just nice. If your just nice they may think your being condescending because your do beautiful. Be your beautiful self and be engaging and see how it goes.

Location hidden

#3421 May 9, 2012
BootyFetish wrote:
scenequeen , do you have a kik (:
no i do not. Sorry <3

Location hidden

#3422 May 9, 2012
lambey wrote:
<quoted text>
hes an ass.....sounds like one too :P
haha. Yeah alot of other guys hate him. I cant say ive experienced high school bcuz im homeschooled but something funny just happened. So my older sister Raven (24) is dating Se7en's friend Phat J. My sister told Se7en other friend Antz that im still single and im lonely. Antz just texted me and said " Hey Bird, im in ur area and i have a box of condoms... u ready for for this... oh dang lets bang!" My reply " sorry antz, im in my car watching batman begins, listening to elton john. Im considering dating a country star next.:,( sorry." His reply " i can put on a nun costume and you can listen to kenny chesney." My reply " im lesbian, goodnight."

Location hidden

#3423 May 9, 2012
MissAlabama2010 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think your misunderstood. You sound like a really beautiful girl, but if the way you talk about yourself like you did in the message, guys could take it as conceit. Try to be engaging instead of just nice. If your just nice they may think your being condescending because your do beautiful. Be your beautiful self and be engaging and see how it goes.
Its not that im conceded, its just that my agent makes me worry about my appearence. Im actually not that fond of myself and i actually lack confidence. I actually wish i was way different. I wish my eyes were brown. I wish i was shorter. I wish i wasnt mixed. I wish i wasnt named after a bird. I wish my boobs were smaller. I wish my butt was bigger. I wish i was darker skinned. Theres alot i dont like about me i dont like.
John

Georgetown, TX

#3424 May 10, 2012
here wrote:
I wish I cud find a white guy *sigh* none of the ones i knoe arent interested cuz im black....well...wutever.....ma ybe white guys ARE all wrong
i wish u can date a black girl
steve

UK

#3425 May 10, 2012
i'm a white guy, and i find black women so more attractive than white. i dated a beautifull african women for 4 years, and broke my heart when we seperated. black women are the finest, most interesting and loving women. and the best looking too. so fine in all aspects..

Birmingham

#3426 May 10, 2012
scenequeen5694 wrote:
<quoted text>
Its not that im conceded, its just that my agent makes me worry about my appearence. Im actually not that fond of myself and i actually lack confidence. I actually wish i was way different. I wish my eyes were brown. I wish i was shorter. I wish i wasnt mixed. I wish i wasnt named after a bird. I wish my boobs were smaller. I wish my butt was bigger. I wish i was darker skinned. Theres alot i dont like about me i dont like.
well.... got any pictures?
if so im willing to bet there are a LOT of people here who like the way you look.
yeah height can be a little off putting, but who cares?
brown eyes are common anyways
big butt isnt everything
smaller boobs.... meh fair enough

either way dont feel like you dont like your appearance. i dont like mine either, but its how we are. not much we can do about it so its no use worrying about it

Birmingham

#3427 May 10, 2012
scenequeen5694 wrote:
<quoted text> haha. Yeah alot of other guys hate him. I cant say ive experienced high school bcuz im homeschooled but something funny just happened. So my older sister Raven (24) is dating Se7en's friend Phat J. My sister told Se7en other friend Antz that im still single and im lonely. Antz just texted me and said " Hey Bird, im in ur area and i have a box of condoms... u ready for for this... oh dang lets bang!" My reply " sorry antz, im in my car watching batman begins, listening to elton john. Im considering dating a country star next.:,( sorry." His reply " i can put on a nun costume and you can listen to kenny chesney." My reply " im lesbian, goodnight."
good to know you aren't taking crap or being used for sex. im glad to hear you turned down a guy like that because you sound like you could do so much better :)
steve

UK

#3428 May 10, 2012
scenequeen5694 wrote:
<quoted text>
seen some of your posts honny. listen.. be who you are, love yourself, cause you sound smart, & beautifull.don't be put off by other's thoughts and past actions.. you will see, an feel one day, real soon, that it's the day, tomorrow, that counts.., an that day is better. you will go a long way, and you'll find what your looking for..

Birmingham

#3429 May 10, 2012
well brokencyde is playing in birmingham today too...
thats a hell of a coincidence!

Birmingham

#3430 May 10, 2012
i just read that se7en has been married to his wife since 1999 btw :P
steve

UK

#3431 May 10, 2012
steve wrote:
<quoted text>
seen some of your posts honny. listen.. be who you are, love yourself, cause you sound smart, & beautifull.don't be put off by other's thoughts and past actions.. you will see, an feel one day, real soon, that it's the day, tomorrow, that counts.., an that day is better. you will go a long way, and you'll find what your looking for..
phoenix is a different, and beautifull name too. if i had a daughter, i'd seriously certainly consider it.. brooklyn is lovely too.

Location hidden

#3432 May 10, 2012
lambey wrote:
i just read that se7en has been married to his wife since 1999 btw :P
se7en is far from married. He divorced his wife 3 yrs back but we were only together for a year. If u go to a brokencyde show, you will get hit with fluids.

Location hidden

#3433 May 10, 2012
lambey wrote:
well brokencyde is playing in birmingham today too...
thats a hell of a coincidence!
Im getting a new tattoo today. Its going to to be the roman symbol for phoenix.

Birmingham

#3434 May 10, 2012
scenequeen5694 wrote:
<quoted text>
se7en is far from married. He divorced his wife 3 yrs back but we were only together for a year. If u go to a brokencyde show, you will get hit with fluids.
aaah yeah i found the record of that lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sacramento Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UP for fun ? swap s3xting and squirty videos ? ... 5 hr AFU 2
Fred Price Jr. Sex Scandal: HIS FATHER NEEDS TO... 11 hr israel 5
News Proposed California climate deal takes aim at t... Mon Luz Morales 77
News Dentist Suspended for Groping Charge (Sep '07) Nov 18 DeMarcusKingfish 31
wanna be my daddy play with me allday and night... Nov 17 RiccardoFire 2
20F from UK..IAM SEEKING GUYS ! FAKE NOT ALLOWED! Nov 14 Texas Jack 3
News Harassment Case Puts US Senate Candidate Under ... Nov 14 Red Crosse 8

Sacramento Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance