MercyV

Chicago, IL

#3076 Mar 4, 2012
lambey wrote:
<quoted text>
looool well its not exactly hard to come and live in this country any more :P
and yeah it is! i think its so cool to hear so many different accents so close to eachother lol
I mean we have that here but its still cooler to hear y'alls different accents ours are boring lol we have the southern accents, New York accents, Boston accents, or even accents up north. But British, Irish and Scottish are way better than any accents we have ha
White Guy

Houston, TX

#3077 Mar 4, 2012
To me dating a black girl is like oil and water. They just don't mix.
MissAlabama2010

United States

#3078 Mar 4, 2012
Keisha wrote:
Dear White Boy,
I'm a black girl and I think you are REALLY hot!I have a crush on you but the problem is I'm too afraid to say it... I would rather for you to tell me (I love to play cat & mouse). I promise you that, unlike the many negative stereotypes against me, I have a nice personality, banging body, and a family that will accept and adore you as I do. I don't care for your money or how your family/friends feel about us being together... I just want you. Could you please let me know how you truly feel next time we see each other? I no longer want to be just your friend, I want to be yours ;-)
Your Truly,
Black Girl
I know that feeling. Friend of mine, I like him alot, afraid to even let on. We constantly bicker, but it is because I'm to tell him at all. You never want to ruin that friendship......it sucks.

Since: Oct 11

Prague, Czech Republic

#3079 Mar 5, 2012
Go for it please...:) The worst is to regret that you did nothing... That will eat you alive... And it will not ruin your friendship... If he would not want you.. than he would be just pleased by your interest (it always please us) but he would not stop friendship.. We do not do that... And maybe for a little while it may be strange but after some time your relationship wil be fine again.. Trust me I know that... I saw this many times... It is about how do you keep the thing if he would say "no"... You just need to take it fine way and than your friendship will not suffer... And if he will say "yes" than you won and it will be just cool.. Remember maybe he is in the exactly same situation and he doesnt know how to speak out... So try it!!

Prague, Czech Republic

#3080 Mar 5, 2012
MissAlabama2010 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that feeling. Friend of mine, I like him alot, afraid to even let on. We constantly bicker, but it is because I'm to tell him at all. You never want to ruin that friendship......it sucks.
Go for it please...:) The worst is to regret that you did nothing... That will eat you alive... And it will not ruin your friendship... If he would not want you.. than he would be just pleased by your interest (it always please us) but he would not stop friendship.. We do not do that... And maybe for a little while it may be strange but after some time your relationship wil be fine again.. Trust me I know that... I saw this many times... It is about how do you keep the thing if he would say "no"... You just need to take it fine way and than your friendship will not suffer... And if he will say "yes" than you won and it will be just cool.. Remember maybe he is in the exactly same situation and he doesnt know how to speak out... So try it!!

Since: Jan 11

Menifee, CA

#3081 Mar 5, 2012
lambey wrote:
<quoted text>
well yeah but some guys (like me) are just scared of being rejected - as ridiculous as it sounds.
I understand but i think black women are more scared because where im from i knew white guys that like black women but they said they cant date us because of their parents black women really like white guys dont be scared just go for it

Since: Jan 08

New Jersey, NJ

#3082 Mar 5, 2012
Uniqua wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand but i think black women are more scared because where im from i knew white guys that like black women but they said they cant date us because of their parents black women really like white guys dont be scared just go for it
Their parents? I don't know what makes us any different from other girls....

Since: Jan 11

Menifee, CA

#3083 Mar 5, 2012
blackgurl wrote:
<quoted text>
Their parents? I don't know what makes us any different from other girls....
Me either this guy said it was because i was black and then the mom said to me the only thing that black girls are good at is doing hair and dressing good

New Jersey, NJ

#3084 Mar 5, 2012
MercyV wrote:
<quoted text>
I mean we have that here but its still cooler to hear y'alls different accents ours are boring lol we have the southern accents, New York accents, Boston accents, or even accents up north. But British, Irish and Scottish are way better than any accents we have ha
true!

New Jersey, NJ

#3085 Mar 5, 2012
Uniqua wrote:
<quoted text>
Me either this guy said it was because i was black and then the mom said to me the only thing that black girls are good at is doing hair and dressing good
LOL what nonsense and to be honest I don't like guys who care or follow what others tell them! That's just me.

Since: Jan 12

Birmingham

#3087 Mar 5, 2012
MercyV wrote:
<quoted text>
Loooool. Strange that you think that :P
I love a lot of american accents...
But yeah Irish is amazing lol

Prague, Czech Republic

#3088 Mar 5, 2012
Uniqua wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah actually that is an issue... Some parents just do not like idea that their grand children will be mulatto... Or thay may have some issues about black people... It may happen... Well for example my family is very open and its good... But some parents do not understand.. That this guy stands before decision if to go for his girl or to stand with family... Well some guys choose this and some that.... I personally would choose my girl even if my family would be angry... but some guys dont want to break family... I have a black female friend.. she dates white guy and its serious.. but his father told him that she cant ever step in to his house... But they live together so its not such a problem and he loves her a lot so he is still with her.. but of course she feels a bit sad about that.. bud that is just stupidity of some people...

Prague, Czech Republic

#3089 Mar 5, 2012
blackgurl wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL what nonsense and to be honest I don't like guys who care or follow what others tell them! That's just me.
Yeah well real men should make his friends and family to obey his decisions... With friends it is easier.. but with family its a bit difficult... but as I said.. Real men can handle that...
africanlady

UK

#3090 Mar 5, 2012
i absolutely dislike white men. i will never give them a chance. Listen up girls these guys who are saying they go for black girls are fake deep down they hate us and are racist.i live in the UK and they don't like us over here. i don't even find them attractive at all anyway

Prague, Czech Republic

#3091 Mar 5, 2012
africanlady wrote:
i absolutely dislike white men. i will never give them a chance. Listen up girls these guys who are saying they go for black girls are fake deep down they hate us and are racist.i live in the UK and they don't like us over here. i don't even find them attractive at all anyway
How you can say that? I love my black girl the most.. She is the best in the world.. she is princess.. she is my goddess... I cant understand how you can say that... Many white guys date black girls, marry black girls.. And most of us carry you in golden thrones... I care about my lady as much as I can... Your words ale false and you have no prove of them...

Birmingham

#3092 Mar 5, 2012
africanlady wrote:
im sorry to hear this as i believed the UK to be one of the more mixed nations amongst the current world.
i actually dont and im not racist. i was ignorant however (i lived in a small town with a VERY white population - id never even met a black or asian person before i was 10) but after coming to the city and actually mixing with people of different races from different places i think half the black and asian people i know are better than most of the whites.
LOL it shows you as living in london. i always thought london was the most inter-racial place in the country (birmingham being 2nd).
trust me when i say that im not fake. i've learnt no stereotypes are true.
yeah we have the racist arse holes - for those who HAVENT seen the video, go watch the "my tram experience" vid on youtube to see how ignorant some people are here - but not all of us are like that.
what makes you think every white guy hates you? thats not true unless you turn out to be a two faced bitch or something (not saying you are) and that has NOTHING to do with race.
MercyV

Minneapolis, MN

#3093 Mar 5, 2012
lambey wrote:
<quoted text>
Loooool. Strange that you think that :P
I love a lot of american accents...
But yeah Irish is amazing lol
Lol I just feel like American accents are boring ha thats probably because I don't have one.:( Minnesota sadly has no cool accents.

Birmingham

#3094 Mar 5, 2012
MercyV wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol I just feel like American accents are boring ha thats probably because I don't have one.:( Minnesota sadly has no cool accents.
lol i think thats a matter of opinion :P
MercyV

Minneapolis, MN

#3095 Mar 5, 2012
africanlady wrote:
NOT TRUE!! I'm brown (I hate saying black) and I was just recently told I have a beautiful skin told by a peach(I don't like saying white neither) boy with beautiful blue eyes. So yeah he's white and loves brown skin so I must say I don't believe a word you said about peach men because it's not true. Something may have happend in your experience to say that but not all so don't judge based on one experience the world is way to big for that.
MercyV

Chicago, IL

#3096 Mar 5, 2012
lambey wrote:
<quoted text>
lol i think thats a matter of opinion :P
Lol very true:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sacramento Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the Armstrong & Getty radio show sucks (Dec '12) 4 hr RiccardoFire 47
Help keep my topic at NUMBER TWO!! (Jun '08) 21 hr teatotingtick 1,272
America's Most Challenging Issue - Racism Fri RiccardoFire 2
News10 Blood Donor Day (Jun '07) Thu jen_mc03 21
The Corner Coffee Shop: The new NOTHING Thread (Jan '08) Thu Runabout 6,706
Lawsuit: Surgical Gowns Let Disease Pass Through Wed PD_Lape 2
H in Sacramento anyone? Dec 17 tommyg13 1
Sacramento Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web