1 Killed, 1 Injured In Sikh Temple Sh...

1 Killed, 1 Injured In Sikh Temple Shooting

There are 8 comments on the WNBC New York story from Aug 31, 2008, titled 1 Killed, 1 Injured In Sikh Temple Shooting. In it, WNBC New York reports that:

One man is dead and another was injured after multiple shots were fired outside of the Sikh Temple on Sunday, Sacramento police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WNBC New York.

Sher

Brechin, UK

#2 Sep 1, 2008
the man shud have been battered and tortured the his head sliced off with a sword. American Sikhs are too weak, if that happened in india the aggressor wouldnt have been spared.
CHUPACABRAS EVERYWHERE

Vienna, VA

#3 Sep 1, 2008
DIEversity sure enriches our culture, doesnt it?
Deep

Huntington Park, CA

#4 Sep 5, 2008
Sher wrote:
the man shud have been battered and tortured the his head sliced off with a sword. American Sikhs are too weak, if that happened in india the aggressor wouldnt have been spared.
thats wrong to say... a sikh is a sikh it don't matter if he is an indian sikh or an american sikh... so by calling an american sikh weak... u r actually calling ur guru WEAK... bcuz guru imself stays in every sikh...
Inder Saini

United States

#5 Sep 5, 2008
omg why do sikh do this to each other.....yaar ur the same race an u should get along....i hope pamma's soul rests in peace....raab rakha..
Shabbo

San Francisco, CA

#6 Sep 20, 2008
What a shame to the Punjabi community. People migrate to USA to better their lives, and here we have these Sikhs killing each other ? What difference does that make these Sikhs from Americans? To speak the truth, these Sikhs have been shooting each other in Surrey, Canada and now its the same in the USA
Big shame on the family of the arrested suspect, who all are in custody and have their faces and names on the web and in news. Do these Sikh women come to USA to assist in criminal activities ? People should learn good things if they live their countries to settle else where. Why take the American tax payers money ? These people should be sent back to their contry without even wasting any american dollars of the hard earned Americans.
Saka

Ascot, UK

#7 Jun 20, 2010
This is a disgrace!!
Happy multani

Bronx, NY

#8 Apr 26, 2011
Wahe guru Ji ka Khalsa wahe guru Ji Ki fateh .
This happen because of two races . One is as known as jatt and second one as known as Lubana. Lubana comunity never fight first . Jatt always do that . Ass whole jatt people
Ghuman

Van Nuys, CA

#9 Jan 23, 2012
I guess everything happens over a reason .. I bet the suspect hav done sumthing really stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sacramento Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Chico city councilor faces campaign viol... 59 min Liberals Killing ... 3
Stanislaus County District Attorney 17 hr RiccardoFire 2
News California lawmaker faces inquiry over sex misc... Tue Busted Sherry 8
Why do white women hate on mixed race women? (Jul '10) Mon DeMarcusLeon 98
Can u shoot your Load at my face?. KlK me c5p... Dec 10 kikme-c5perverssi 1
Looking For Company Dec 10 Dr Joyce 3
News California lawmaker resigns after bathroom sex ... Dec 9 Dr Joyce 2

Sacramento Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sacramento Mortgages