Where is Obama when you ask him for h...

Where is Obama when you ask him for help??

Posted in the Sacramento Forum

Rene van Beek

Nijmegen, Netherlands

#1 Aug 19, 2014
I wrote several letters to the president Obama,but never ever got a response.
Why not?
Am I not important when I don't own a Ferrari or having a house with big pool???

Obama;listen/read this please:

VICTORY OUTREACH SECT/CHURCH & HOME ARNHEM NETHERLANDS
It looked good on the site because of the testimony’s and that it was run by Christians.
They had their own Pastor and Church. Also there was a house to live in and you could work on yourself with help from them and their staff.
On every wall hung messages about what you don’t might do any more. Every day the same things…start with Bible reading & praying…
I didn’t understand a thing from what the text in the Bible meant, so I got 'help' from the Pastor and DRUGS ABUSERS!!!
3-4 Times in a week I had to bring flyers around the entire city, standing on markets & I moved to the Re-Entry. That was the place where you came before you could go to the 'normal world'.
In that Re-Entry house I had a room near another guy.
The Pastor & his wife told me he was recovered from his drug abuse.
The Home & Re-Entry houses were for men only…so no women allowed. The very 1st night I was there I heared very clearly a woman’s voice in the room of that ex-homie which name was Remi. They were ****ing there almost every night.
I told the Pastors wife Elia Dijksteel this and all she said was 'you must have heard the radio or tv in his room!'
The only woman who was allowed was a sister from the Victory Outreach for teaching Remi about the Bible…
Yeah right…I am not crazy!!
On a day in that Re-Entry, Remi called me in his room if I wanted to look at something…I turned around and it was 3 weeks later when I opened my eyes!!I was in a hospital bed with all kinds of wires & machines inside & around me…
The doctor said I felled from the stairs,an accident happened.
I had a brain damage because of that…
After a while when I was back in that Re-Entry a guy from the Home told me that it was a big huge lie from the Pastor,his wife & Remi… He had seen that the room of Remi was bloody all over the place…my blood!!! Remi had attacked me from behind and hit me with a heavy peace of metal or a bottle!!!
He trapped me on my head and when he thought I was dead he threw me of the stair to Was I in the HELL for 3 years?? YES I WAS!!!!
What else could it be???
MY TRUE FAMILY FOUND ME!!!!
That day my real brothers & sisters started to look the whole day for a good place to stay for me…and they’ve found it!!
After registering in the data-banks they found out that I had very very huge guilt by several organisations.
The 3 weeks hospital costs me 48.000 Euro…
A false made registered income costs me 45.000 Euro…
Several other bills costs me 9.000 Euro…
What happened?
Victory Outreach Arnhem had never paid for my insurances but put the money in their own pockets so I wasn’t insured the whole time at all!!!
They made a false report for incomes on my name with false signatures of me by the computer on Internet and putted that money in that same pockets!!
Ronald Fugg

Granite Bay, CA

#2 Aug 19, 2014
I can't understand why President Obama wouldn't get a personal letter right out to a nut case Dutch citizen! He probably should be sending in Seal Team 6 by now!

The only part of your rant that makes any sense at all is that part that says "I had brain damage….." Yes sir, that part is more than obvious!

Keep on smoking that wacky weed that is widely available over there though and thank you for contacting America! God bless you!

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#4 Aug 21, 2014
Obama is the Laziest golfer of a president we ever have had.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sacramento Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Corner Coffee Shop: The new NOTHING Thread (Jan '08) 2 hr yuno 7,213
Need help scoring 2 hr yuno 4
News California officials concerned about possible I... 13 hr Doe 2
News The most powerful California governor will be t... 19 hr trevor extreme 11
News Trinity School in Ukiah to close - update (May '09) Wed Nurse Whitney 83
News California governor proposes one-tunnel water plan Jan 16 Solarman 1
Truthfinder site is not a legal website... Jan 16 Your Service Prov... 5

Sacramento Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance