Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Jake wrote:
I love black chicks I'm white black girls are gorgeous!!!
?
Some whiteboy from Sac

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

I'm white, and I'm usually not attracted to black women, even if I think they're beautiful. For me it's more of a personality issue, plus I'm just more attracted to other skin tones. I think it's pretty much split down the middle on this one. I've seen seven black girls that I grew up w marry white guys, so we're not all the same, just a matter of what you like as an individual.
nina

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Somtimes it depends on where u live. I know u don't want white I don't either I'm native american black and irish and I love white men but they don't always say hi when they are in public doesn't mean they are not in to you sometimes you have to be out going etc when u see one stare say hey or somthing trust and believe things will work out
Alfie

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

yes they do coz they know the sheboons b easy meat for the wm

Since: Oct 11

Czech Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Alfie wrote:
yes they do coz they know the sheboons b easy meat for the wm
No its harder to get black women than white women...
I dont

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

The czech one wrote:
<quoted text>
No its harder to get black women than white women...
Lol no it isn't, black women are way more forward, they will approach u more than white women will. I personally don't like black women, but I have had many opportunities from them hitting on me....just not my thing.
The man

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Doug wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, a lot of it just comes down to physical appearance. As far as white guy's taste in white girl is concerned, some may have a thing for blondes or brunettes or redheads, or they may prefer tall girls or short girls, etc. No one should even have to be saying this in 2013, but race is only a matter of superficial characteristics...or at least it should be. It's only a big whoop because people have made it into one.
You so wrong on so many levels. Are you saying there is no such thing as black culture. There is a huge difference between black people and white. Even if they make the same amount of money. They are still very different. When black culture is gone maybe then, but I doubt it.

Since: Oct 11

Czech Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

The man wrote:
<quoted text>
You so wrong on so many levels. Are you saying there is no such thing as black culture. There is a huge difference between black people and white. Even if they make the same amount of money. They are still very different. When black culture is gone maybe then, but I doubt it.
He is not saying anything about culture but about preferences.. the thing is that we all may have some preferences.. someone prefer black someone white.-.. someone tall someone short.. someone blond someone brunet... and those preferences are not related to what race or nation we are... we can easy prefer someone of other race or culture.. I am white from Europe of used to be Celtic culture.. and My girl is South African of Tswana and Pedi culture... and from the whole world we found each other to be match...
Russell

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Jamaican hottie wrote:
I beleive that love appears to you no matter what shape, size or colour it appears in. For me, a black girl from Jamaica, I have a preference for guys lighter than me. I'm not prejudiced cuz i've dated guys darkers than me already, but thats just me. In jamaica theres not a white black thing so dating someone who's lighter than you is fine and i personally LOVE to see interracial couples, they look so nice and the kids are ALWAYS beautiful

I agree with you Jamaican hottie. How old are you? If you are in your late twentties to early sixties send me an email. My email addresis russellfig@yahoo.com
luda budda

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Real Talk: All guys want a woman whose confident but not stronger than THEY ARE.

So white boys have two problems:
1. They're afraid the black girl is going to be too strong and emasculate them at some point...worst case scenario in public.

2. All the stories about black guys endowment scares them...and they imagine that once they get the black girl in bed, she's gonna be like "that's all you got??"

hahah sad but true.
Mike McGill

Roseville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

As my old sergeant in Korea used to say "P-ssy is p-ssy even if it's hanging on a cow!" Truer words have never been me lads unless it's "a stiff dick has no conscience!"
Wild West

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Cosmeticjunkiee wrote:
I am 22 live in Sacramento, and I kinda have this problem I want to date outside my race (I would like to try white guys) but they never approach me they ALWAYS look I stop traffic but never do they confront me.I know this sounds dumb but do white guys like black women because my friends have the same issues.As I do any and all comments are welcome (even you jerks)
You are so right and white guys are so hung up that they can't even follow their own heart. I'm such a white guy, I am so enamored of black women that I can't take my eyes off that elegant figure and soft sweet color and listen to her pleasant joyful voice, but I'm aware of our long history of forced servitude and realize I don't really deserve your wonderful passion...
Jane

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

I think white guys are the cutest eg..Bradley Cooper lol.
I wish they would us more haha.
Russell

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Jane wrote:
I think white guys are the cutest eg..Bradley Cooper lol.
I wish they would us more haha.

What country are you from Jane,how old are you,are you single or married and what race are you?
Angelica

Fresno, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

As a African American female I'm attracted to men of all races except African and India males. I have nothing against them personally, I'm just not attracted to them, however I do love all people!:)
LOLlipop

Garner, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

I have ALWAYS loved white men they are just more attractive,sweet,and kind then any black man I ever dated [not trying to be racist or rude to anyone at all!!!] but about the whole ghetto thing......not every single black girl is ghetto different so don't set a stereotype for all black women we are independent,different,and beautiful :3
Florin Panther

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

I'm white but I'm not really physically attracted to black girls. Just the way it's always been for me. A lot of the white guys I grew up w in Sacramento, feel the same way. I also grew up w 6 black girls that are all married to white guys. So u can't say we are or aren't...just like w any race everyone's an individual.
pinky

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Hie it has been difficult for mi to date a guy becoz all ma lyfe I wanted a white guy and they seem not to be found `pliz advise mi coz right now I dnt know wat to do or I will wait all ma lyfe to hv a bf am black and am not attracted to black guy.
Russell

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Hello pinky send me an email. My email address is russellfig@yahoo.com. I am a White male from South Africa living in America.
Russell

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

ava wrote:
yeah. me and my best friend are black and we both have white boyfriends. a LOT of white guys like black girls, you just have to go out there and find them or let them find you. and to white guys that like black girls but think they dont like them: you are wrong. Lots of black girls like you so dont think they dont. its just all about what your attracted to. personally i like white guys better than black guys and im black myself !!
mixed races are SEXY!
How old are you ava?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Sacramento Forum right now

Search the Sacramento Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
White Guys: Would you date a black girl? Elaborate (Nov '07) 1 hr hihaho 5,228
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 2 hr ALEC 200,369
New Chiropractor Joins Ringer Chiropractic 12 hr Chiropractor from Chicago 8
Sacramento Attorney Faces Sexual Battery Charge (Mar '08) Thu Concerned 850
Tax Bullets Thu Sgt Peppers 5
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Thu seekers 4,900
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Thu Pole swap 7,855
•••
•••
•••
Sacramento Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Sacramento Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••