Do white guys like black chicks?
I dont

Sacramento, CA

#4541 Apr 1, 2013
The czech one wrote:
<quoted text>
No its harder to get black women than white women...
Lol no it isn't, black women are way more forward, they will approach u more than white women will. I personally don't like black women, but I have had many opportunities from them hitting on me....just not my thing.
The man

Houston, TX

#4542 Apr 1, 2013
Doug wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, a lot of it just comes down to physical appearance. As far as white guy's taste in white girl is concerned, some may have a thing for blondes or brunettes or redheads, or they may prefer tall girls or short girls, etc. No one should even have to be saying this in 2013, but race is only a matter of superficial characteristics...or at least it should be. It's only a big whoop because people have made it into one.
You so wrong on so many levels. Are you saying there is no such thing as black culture. There is a huge difference between black people and white. Even if they make the same amount of money. They are still very different. When black culture is gone maybe then, but I doubt it.

Since: Oct 11

Czech Republic

#4543 Apr 2, 2013
The man wrote:
<quoted text>
You so wrong on so many levels. Are you saying there is no such thing as black culture. There is a huge difference between black people and white. Even if they make the same amount of money. They are still very different. When black culture is gone maybe then, but I doubt it.
He is not saying anything about culture but about preferences.. the thing is that we all may have some preferences.. someone prefer black someone white.-.. someone tall someone short.. someone blond someone brunet... and those preferences are not related to what race or nation we are... we can easy prefer someone of other race or culture.. I am white from Europe of used to be Celtic culture.. and My girl is South African of Tswana and Pedi culture... and from the whole world we found each other to be match...
Russell

Essex, MA

#4544 Apr 2, 2013
Jamaican hottie wrote:
I beleive that love appears to you no matter what shape, size or colour it appears in. For me, a black girl from Jamaica, I have a preference for guys lighter than me. I'm not prejudiced cuz i've dated guys darkers than me already, but thats just me. In jamaica theres not a white black thing so dating someone who's lighter than you is fine and i personally LOVE to see interracial couples, they look so nice and the kids are ALWAYS beautiful

I agree with you Jamaican hottie. How old are you? If you are in your late twentties to early sixties send me an email. My email addresis [email protected]
luda budda

Malone, NY

#4545 Apr 8, 2013
Real Talk: All guys want a woman whose confident but not stronger than THEY ARE.

So white boys have two problems:
1. They're afraid the black girl is going to be too strong and emasculate them at some point...worst case scenario in public.

2. All the stories about black guys endowment scares them...and they imagine that once they get the black girl in bed, she's gonna be like "that's all you got??"

hahah sad but true.
Mike McGill

Roseville, CA

#4546 Apr 9, 2013
As my old sergeant in Korea used to say "P-ssy is p-ssy even if it's hanging on a cow!" Truer words have never been me lads unless it's "a stiff dick has no conscience!"
Wild West

Boise, ID

#4547 Apr 9, 2013
Cosmeticjunkiee wrote:
I am 22 live in Sacramento, and I kinda have this problem I want to date outside my race (I would like to try white guys) but they never approach me they ALWAYS look I stop traffic but never do they confront me.I know this sounds dumb but do white guys like black women because my friends have the same issues.As I do any and all comments are welcome (even you jerks)
You are so right and white guys are so hung up that they can't even follow their own heart. I'm such a white guy, I am so enamored of black women that I can't take my eyes off that elegant figure and soft sweet color and listen to her pleasant joyful voice, but I'm aware of our long history of forced servitude and realize I don't really deserve your wonderful passion...
Jane

Europe

#4549 Apr 18, 2013
I think white guys are the cutest eg..Bradley Cooper lol.
I wish they would us more haha.
Russell

Boston, MA

#4550 Apr 18, 2013
Jane wrote:
I think white guys are the cutest eg..Bradley Cooper lol.
I wish they would us more haha.

What country are you from Jane,how old are you,are you single or married and what race are you?
Angelica

Fresno, CA

#4551 Apr 24, 2013
As a African American female I'm attracted to men of all races except African and India males. I have nothing against them personally, I'm just not attracted to them, however I do love all people!:)
LOLlipop

Clayton, NC

#4552 Apr 25, 2013
I have ALWAYS loved white men they are just more attractive,sweet,and kind then any black man I ever dated [not trying to be racist or rude to anyone at all!!!] but about the whole ghetto thing......not every single black girl is ghetto different so don't set a stereotype for all black women we are independent,different,and beautiful :3
Florin Panther

Sacramento, CA

#4553 Apr 26, 2013
I'm white but I'm not really physically attracted to black girls. Just the way it's always been for me. A lot of the white guys I grew up w in Sacramento, feel the same way. I also grew up w 6 black girls that are all married to white guys. So u can't say we are or aren't...just like w any race everyone's an individual.
pinky

UK

#4554 May 15, 2013
Hie it has been difficult for mi to date a guy becoz all ma lyfe I wanted a white guy and they seem not to be found `pliz advise mi coz right now I dnt know wat to do or I will wait all ma lyfe to hv a bf am black and am not attracted to black guy.
Russell

Boston, MA

#4555 May 16, 2013
Hello pinky send me an email. My email address is [email protected] I am a White male from South Africa living in America.
Russell

Boston, MA

#4556 May 16, 2013
ava wrote:
yeah. me and my best friend are black and we both have white boyfriends. a LOT of white guys like black girls, you just have to go out there and find them or let them find you. and to white guys that like black girls but think they dont like them: you are wrong. Lots of black girls like you so dont think they dont. its just all about what your attracted to. personally i like white guys better than black guys and im black myself !!
mixed races are SEXY!
How old are you ava?
Krispy

Rome, GA

#4557 Jun 8, 2013
Hell yes we looooove some black women. Hell I tell my wife. Something ever happens to you or we split up. I'm getting me a black chick. Y'all are beautiful. Curvy sexy juicy. There's not a hotter race of women. My thoughts anyway. I've also been called a white black dude by a few black chicks though.
bob whitesides

Sonoma, CA

#4558 Jun 9, 2013
Heckio, I love them dark girls. I am now hooked. I once was afraid of them but red them then I found that if you go to supermarkets in their areas they will hit on you in the aisles, all you have to do is touch them lightly and then it all hangs out and then you are in!! The only off putting thing is getting used to their inevitable demand for anal sex on the first encounter. I was a little scared and confused but with a moist washcloth you can wipe off and start over, heh, heh...and now I just love booty calls. After writing this I am going to have to go to the supermarket pronto.
NARRY AWHEY

Sonoma, CA

#4559 Jun 9, 2013
WHAT ISLES IN them marketts? Here am wanting big black girls booties too...oh, boy, yes....Do you have to expose yourself in them marketts, yes? I am shy as can be, yes. how goes on first touch, yes? Big grab, brush, tweek, stroke, moist tickle, poke, flop, yes? touch on arm or lovely bigg bootie, yes? Oh, boy. what si this anal sex, I dont want to be hurted by them big bootie but maybe a little for nice big, yes? NOISEY, yes? Oh, boy.
White man

Houston, TX

#4560 Jun 9, 2013
Oh, is that what we are supposed to do?
Sawyer42223

Satellite Provider

#4561 Jun 13, 2013
Cosmeticjunkiee wrote:
I am 22 live in Sacramento, and I kinda have this problem I want to date outside my race (I would like to try white guys) but they never approach me they ALWAYS look I stop traffic but never do they confront me.I know this sounds dumb but do white guys like black women because my friends have the same issues.As I do any and all comments are welcome (even you jerks)
Please let me answer this as politely as possible. Yes, most white men are extremely attracted to black women. The following reasons are not a testament of every white man, there are still men of every race that can show there bad sides. The most important reason White men are attracted to black females is not for the skin tone so much as for there attitudes and the love they possess. Black women still appreciate the attention of there men they do not so much expect it. I have dated white women in the past that on our first date when I brought flowers discarded them on the table to be placed in the trash later. A black woman in my experience genuinely are pleased with the action. Black women appreciate when the door is open for them.
Having said this allow me to tell you of the hardest part if a white man approaching a black woman. Many if not most black woman have adopted an heir of superiority about them almost as a survival mechanism. Take it upon yourself to initiate the conversation of that would be courter, you will find that the block is really just the man misreading your ques. The conversation will more than likely turn in the direction you steer due to the fact that white men really do want to please even with conversation and will allow you to "feel them out" as it goes. The problem is not you being a black woman, rather the opposite it is the white man whom has the issue with ignorance in what exactly your body language is trying to say. The next time you see your dream man regardless of race, be the woman you are, fight the thoughts running through your mind of whether or not he will like you, and just go for it.
I hope this has helped.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sacramento Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Free Data Recovery Software for Lenovo Phones a... 6 hr rachelhot 1
How to Recover Hangouts Messages on Android 13 hr rachelhot 1
News Muslim Day: Bay Area faithful come to Sacrament... (Apr '15) 15 hr Logic 101 26
News Vacaville Unified employees get a pay boost 18 hr Roudy the Sevente... 9
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages from Android Tue qwwers 2
How to Recover Deleted Photos from Motorola Pho... Tue qwwers 2
How to Recover Deleted Files from Android SD Card Tue rachelhot 1

Sacramento Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sacramento Mortgages