Ukiah Skaters impress at Rohnert Park...

Ukiah Skaters impress at Rohnert Park Meet

There are 3 comments on the Ukiah Daily Journal story from Feb 14, 2013, titled Ukiah Skaters impress at Rohnert Park Meet. In it, Ukiah Daily Journal reports that:

The recent Cal-Neva meet in Rohnert Park brought the best of the best roller skaters from all over Northern California.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ukiah Daily Journal.

TupackAkbar

Napa, CA

#2 Feb 17, 2013
God loves dumpshytes, so you is saved.
one is a douche bag

Lincoln, CA

#3 Feb 18, 2013
He does have shitforbrains so gawd mut love him.
Beulah Phaartsons

Napa, CA

#4 Feb 19, 2013
I want to invest in this private school issue. I now get it that the partnership will not experience off costs because the investment strategy will not be result driven, with the driver being enrollment and not based on some perspective of student development which can cost bucks a lot. Must dump the unions and the minimum wage too, count me in! Call you thurs at 4;00 ??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sacramento Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Seeking arrangement site for prostitution? Fri Ricky Fire 8
young women dating old men Fri EvaWu 9
SVPRO VR display headset video receive Thu vrsvpro 1
Difference between AlienTech KTAG and OEM KTAG ... Thu vipprog 1
News Economist sees Marin holding its own in housing... (Nov '08) Jul 28 JGI 4
White Guys: Would you date a black girl? Elaborate (Nov '07) Jul 28 Jonny0015 5,416
A black woman's question? Why do white women st... (Mar '09) Jul 27 The Judge 25

Sacramento Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sacramento Mortgages