Details Released of CHP Officer's Kil...

Details Released of CHP Officer's Killing

There are 56 comments on the News10 Sacramento story from Sep 13, 2007, titled Details Released of CHP Officer's Killing. In it, News10 Sacramento reports that:

The suspect in the killing of California Highway Patrol Officer Earl Scott had written rap lyrics about killing cops, according to a transcript of the grand jury hearing into the case released Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News10 Sacramento.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Joe

Chico, CA

#1 Sep 13, 2007
Wow, dude is going to fry. Not a second of sleep will I lose.
eye for an eye

Sacramento, CA

#2 Sep 13, 2007
Joe wrote:
Wow, dude is going to fry. Not a second of sleep will I lose.
we can only hope he will actually be put to death... with the way things in our government are today, this crackhead is going to spend 50 plus years on death row, living better than alot of people in CA... They need to bring back the electric chair and strap his ass to it and let the family of this police officer flip the switch... but no if he actually makes to the death chamber they will just give him some drugs because that is more humane!!! BS... I hope he gets whats coming to him...
Mitch

Irving, TX

#3 Sep 13, 2007
They have a cell waiting for you on death row. They'll leave the light on for ya' P.O.S.
I will throw the switch

Sacramento, CA

#4 Sep 13, 2007
Too bad he did not resist being arrested, and the problem would be over with.
Sad that this piece of dung will be on death row for 20-30 years while taxpayers will have to foot the bill for his lawyers, and prison cell.
Let's hope he's first in line for the new death chamber.

Since: Aug 07

Clearfield, UT

#6 Sep 13, 2007
Dance with the devil you F-head POS scumbag! It can't happen soon enough! I hope you have a cell mate named Bubba while you are waiting for the noose!!!!!!
dude

Lincoln, CA

#8 Sep 13, 2007
oh well, one less of them out there collecting welfare and asking me for change
Roadrat

Davis, CA

#9 Sep 13, 2007
I think they ought to make an example of his stuiped A** and have a public exaqution then maby it will stop some of the stupid S&*T that they A/H are doing .
joe in manteca

Manteca, CA

#10 Sep 13, 2007
head on bro your soul-mate is waiting for you in your cell with a big jar of vaseline in his left hand
Ducky

San Ramon, CA

#11 Sep 13, 2007
How long before we hear how it wasn't his fault because he had a terrible childhood? No daddy at home, prostitute mom with a crack habit. I'm willing to bet within a day or two, at the most. I'm so tired of the excuses for being a horrible human being.
Andie

United States

#12 Sep 13, 2007
I hope finding the man who did this brings some kind of peace to the family
krystal

Redwood City, CA

#13 Sep 13, 2007
to celebrate another person possibly being put to death, is celebrating the murder of this officer. but for the fact this scumbag murdered him, he would still be alive. you cannot have one without the other. try and moving up the thinking ladder instead of the ridiculous rhetoric you type so feverishly on these computers.
Mayday

Sacramento, CA

#14 Sep 13, 2007
Why dont they for once tell the officers record/past?

I am so sick of when ever there is a police shooting, no matter who pulls the trigger the first thing they do is release the civilians past.

I/We want to know what the officer was up to until this happened. Law inforcement needs to stop being so one sided all the time.
I GOT ELECTROCUTED

United States

#16 Sep 13, 2007
WOW.. I THOUGHT THEY WOULD SENSOR ME BUT I GUESS THEY DIDN'T, EXCUSE MY LANGUAGE....
chopper john

United States

#17 Sep 13, 2007
Mayday wrote:
I am so sick of when ever there is a police shooting, no matter who pulls the trigger the first thing they do is release the civilians past.
I/We want to know what the officer was up to until this happened. Law inforcement needs to stop being so one sided all the time.
the cop isnt on trial here dip shi# the afican american is thats why they are talkin about his past
Anonymous

Sacramento, CA

#19 Sep 13, 2007
You don't want to wish for the death penalty because they are secluded and protected. Wish instead for life without possibility of parole, and let him spend the rest of his life in the general population, scared and victimized. That is the real justice.
I GOT ELECTROCUTED

United States

#20 Sep 13, 2007
Mayday wrote:
You're dumb...
I GOT ELECTROCUTED

United States

#22 Sep 13, 2007
Anonymous wrote:
You don't want to wish for the death penalty because they are secluded and protected. Wish instead for life without possibility of parole, and let him spend the rest of his life in the general population, scared and victimized. That is the real justice.
That is correct. If he gets death then he gets his own private cell, his own playtime and never has to worry about being victimized. I am against the death penalty for this reason only. I wish them all to get life without perole so that they can spend their days running from guys just like themselves every single day... that is an eye for an eye.....
I GOT ELECTROCUTED

United States

#23 Sep 13, 2007
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Your going to ruin it for everyone, we will not be able to posts comments if people continue to want to cuss.
YEAH RIGHT... GIVE ME A BREAK. THEY USUALLY SENSOR IT BUT IN MY CASE THEY DIDN'T SO STOP WHINNING.......
Linda

Citrus Heights, CA

#24 Sep 13, 2007
This is so sad. The dirty piece of shit that did this should be hung. Is violence the only thing blacks know? So sad.
BlueBlood

Concord, CA

#27 Sep 13, 2007
Mayday wrote:
Are you kidding me? Put down the crack pipe and step away. I can only pray you haven't procreated and made little idiot minions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sacramento Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Corner Coffee Shop: The new NOTHING Thread (Jan '08) 16 hr Curious 7,143
Is Trump a Tran? Mon R Fire 3
White Guys: Would you date a black girl? Elaborate (Nov '07) Jun 26 shanshan 5,458
News Is Pie an Assault? Jury Still Deliberating Fate... Jun 25 cbo 23
News California Democrats take aim at Trump, GOP Con... Jun 23 Horace Schmitz 42
i will make you HARD in an instant :* KlK me k5... Jun 22 Xzavi190 2
Earn Earn up to $25 in under 15mins Jun 22 fiveminute bjs 2

Sacramento Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sacramento Mortgages