Mansion, Hidden Car Compartments Part...

Mansion, Hidden Car Compartments Part of Busted Meth Ring; 13 A...

There are 44 comments on the News10 Sacramento story from Apr 25, 2008, titled Mansion, Hidden Car Compartments Part of Busted Meth Ring; 13 A.... In it, News10 Sacramento reports that:

He owned a sprawling mansionette in a high rent, gated neighborhood of Cameron Park, telling neighbors he bought and sold foreclosed property to make his money.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News10 Sacramento.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Jacques

United States

#1 Apr 25, 2008
So, is he an illegal alien?
China Boy

Elk Grove, CA

#3 Apr 25, 2008
I guess he didn't get the memo that Cocaine is back, and in demand. Damn mexicans (I don't capitalize, since they're illegal), they need to be hooked to the Net.
atomtom

Santa Fe Springs, CA

#4 Apr 25, 2008
Their immigration status was not addressed in the story.Do you know something that the story doesn't tell or are you just another BS racist topix Ahole?
Pete

United States

#5 Apr 25, 2008
Cool....Boy, some of those dirtbags are gunna be singing like canary's trying to save their own ass...

Have fun in the slammer Miguel...sounds like your gunna be there along time..
Ken - Roseville

Roseville, CA

#6 Apr 25, 2008
All we need is another rope and tree. Done. See ya Jose. Who's next?
Curtis

United States

#7 Apr 25, 2008
I am amazed,5 years of investigation.
DVM

Monterey Park, CA

#8 Apr 25, 2008
No, he is not an illegal alien. He lived with his daughters and elderly mother at the residence. Occupation: Dope dealer
SherryT

Fair Oaks, CA

#9 Apr 25, 2008
DVM wrote:
No, he is not an illegal alien. He lived with his daughters and elderly mother at the residence. Occupation: Dope dealer
typical racist ramblings from the mouth breathers of the area then.Why not villify dope dealers over this story rather than pointing the finger incorrectly at Mexican Immigrants?When an Italian commits a crime should we all denounce Italians?When an Irishman gets in trouble should we rip into all Irish?Where does all this moronic BS end?Grow up Sacramento
former Sac resident

AOL

#10 Apr 25, 2008
Good bust!

Since: Feb 08

cameron park

#11 Apr 25, 2008
unfreakin believable. i know the stuff is everywhere but seriously! we moved here in hopes to raise our daughter in a "cleaner" area than the bay area. in the last 5 years i have heard about soooo many meth busts just in this town. its good to know these dirtbags won't ever see this town again. not for a long long time anyway.

any chance this has anything to do with the drug bust in the safeway parking lot on coach lane last night? my daughter saw a woman getting busted.
former Sac resident

AOL

#12 Apr 25, 2008
Sherry T. Get over yourself. Illegal immigrants and Mexicians make up a good portion of the crime in your little city...take a look at the most wanted lists from your area. In fact, check out the stats on how many Mexicans are serving prison time on your tax dollar. Illegal immigrants! People have every right to be angry about another dope dealer with a Spanish surname.
dezaster

United States

#13 Apr 25, 2008
ya case is full of holes and all you racist [email protected] can suck a d
Faintly

Fair Oaks, CA

#14 Apr 25, 2008
former Sac resident wrote:
Sherry T. Get over yourself. Illegal immigrants and Mexicians make up a good portion of the crime in your little city...take a look at the most wanted lists from your area. In fact, check out the stats on how many Mexicans are serving prison time on your tax dollar. Illegal immigrants! People have every right to be angry about another dope dealer with a Spanish surname.
What nationality are you?
why me

Sacramento, CA

#15 Apr 26, 2008
Jacques wrote:
So, is he an illegal alien?
just because name is mexican doesnt make him illegal you kkk member.
why me

Sacramento, CA

#16 Apr 26, 2008
former Sac resident wrote:
another dope dealer with a Spanish surname.
but white slave master is at head of dope deal but they just catch mid man or even lower. what people dont think is that some comit crime because of being poor. if goverment help poor become better then crime will go down. that why programs to help poor need fund to help economy.
Sure

AOL

#18 Apr 26, 2008
"Why Me", the poor need to get off the couch and stop having children and get to work. A lot of these poor people have no motivation and would rather sell dope than to work for an honest living.
Janey T

Carmichael, CA

#19 Apr 26, 2008
This story is not about race or being poor. It is about how it took alot of police from several areas working together to do a thorough investigation and in the end their investigation paid off and they learned lessons that they will apply the next time they do an investigation on such a person. Drug dealers are the ones spreading addiction among our youth, and along with addition comes disease, thievery, broken families, domestic violence, child abuse, more taxpayer services to clean up the destruction in the wake, destroying lives in so many ways. I am happy to hear there will be less drugs and dealers on my streets away from our youth and the rest of society. Race and poverty have nothing to do with it. People of all races and of all financial classes abuse and traffic in these drugs. They need to be caught and taken out of society. Kudos to the brave men in blue who worked the case together and accomplished their goal and without alot of bloodshed. Now get out there and get the rest of them!
Julie Y

United States

#20 Apr 26, 2008
Who gets the money? His lawyers?
Geez

Sacramento, CA

#21 Apr 26, 2008
why me wrote:
<quoted text>
but white slave master is at head of dope deal but they just catch mid man or even lower. what people dont think is that some comit crime because of being poor. if goverment help poor become better then crime will go down. that why programs to help poor need fund to help economy.
It's not the government's job to fill your pockets with cash. If you want a better life, go out and get one. Get an education, get a better job....work for it. Enough garbage about how the down trodden need more handouts of tax payers money. Being poor has never been a good excuse for breaking the law.

“Allergic to BS & liberals”

Since: Dec 07

Somewhere in the foothills...

#22 Apr 26, 2008
It's hard to believe when something like this happens in your own neighborhood. I just bought a home last week that isn't too far from this at all - I'm so glad he was arrested. We don't need this garbage in the neighborhood. I guess we all think up here in the foothills we're away from the crime - looks as if that's not the way to think anymore - unfortunately.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sacramento Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Whata s the best way to end L.A.a s homeless cr... Sat RiccardoFire 12
News California governor denies parole for Manson fo... Fri never-Parole 1
News Victorville ranked No. 9 on 'California's most ... Fri Lulubelle Fire 5
Pro TPP, Banking Tim Kaine Fits ClintonVP Fri ClintonVP 1
News Sacramento Gas Prices Creeping Up Fri Go Blue Forever 9
News Manteca Gang Unit Makes Big Discovery (Oct '07) Thu KES 41
Stanislaus County District Attorney admits stea... Jul 21 Lawful Property o... 2

Sacramento Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sacramento Mortgages