Former Basketball Coach Convicted of ...

Former Basketball Coach Convicted of Child Annoyance and Molest...

There are 449 comments on the News10 Sacramento story from Feb 13, 2008, titled Former Basketball Coach Convicted of Child Annoyance and Molest.... In it, News10 Sacramento reports that:

A Sacramento jury has found a former high school basketball coach and substitute teacher guilty of two counts of misdemeanor annoying and molesting a minor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News10 Sacramento.

First Prev
of 23
Next Last
family

Davis, CA

#453 Mar 18, 2008
jennifer, my one and only comment i will make. i know both of these children and can, first hand, attest to the confusion and devistation that kevin has brought to them. there is a WEALTH of information not allowed in court that would only add to his guilt. as for your opinion of how children SHOULD act after they are slowly seduced, twisted and used by a trusted adult, only shows the safe environment in which you were raised and the ignorance of narrowed minded thinking. and by the way, commenting on prose and mispelling only makes your argument weak. understand the intentions not the grammer. it is after all, a conversation not an editorial. if it was then we could all go of on your poor grammer and word choices. but its only about children right? so lets look at the big picture. words.(idiot)
family

Davis, CA

#454 Mar 18, 2008
sorry. mispelled OFF! dont want to distract you
Anthony Caruso

Sacramento, CA

#455 Jun 30, 2008
i would like to thank all of you devoted viewers for awarding Kev and I with "Best Kiss". Florida here I come!
another model citizen

United States

#456 Oct 12, 2008
You are right that 12 random jurors said Coe was guilty. Random jurors ALSO said that OJ was innocent of murder. I guess that jurors (who are the lowest denominator that couldn't get out of jury duty in the first place) NEVER get it wrong.
He IS Innocent

Sacramento, CA

#457 Oct 28, 2008
Our family is also in the Kevin Coe camp. We've known Kevin a long time. He coached our son, been to our house for bbqs and has gone camping with us. Kevin relates well to everyone. We trusted him 100% with our kids then and still would today. He is a fine person.
The kids were put up to these accusations by their father who was a business partner of Kevin's and when Kevin wanted out of the business the man got very angry.
I hope the kids who accused him will forwards and tell the truth, otherwise it will haunt them for the rest of their lives also. To lie and ruin a person's life like this is disgusting.
We believe in you Kevin. Stay well.
Issues in Sport

Cagayan De Oro City, Philippines

#458 Oct 13, 2010
Most job applicants do not prepare for their interview that is why even standard interview questions like "tell us about yourself..." or "why should we hire you?" overwhelm them. Job interview coaching has become significant since it will help you prepare for the possible employer interview questions thereby giving you the confidence in actual interviews.
libby

Polk City, FL

#459 Feb 6, 2013
coe is guilty and should not be trusted , would anyone like him near there kids
libby

Polk City, FL

#460 Feb 6, 2013
once a lways a perv
Sophia

Santa Cruz, CA

#462 Jun 8, 2017
Maybe none of you who wrote this in the past will see this, but I don't think any of you ever thought about AC younger siblings who were too young at the time to understand the situation, particularly me, his little sister. I was 10 at the time but none of you even considered how one day I would grow up and look at all these comments, curious about the dark history of my family that is the unspeakable in my house to bring up because it still haunts our lives to this day. I look at how all of you wrote about my family, having your own personal opinion about something that you really had no clue about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 23
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sacramento Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The #MeToo push could lead to limits on binding... 33 min comeslut legislation 2
News Is Californiaa s a resistancea doomed? Secessio... 1 hr guest 46
News Fight Over Rising Rent Brings Marchers To Sacra... 13 hr See The Light 1
Fred Price Jr. Sex Scandal: HIS FATHER NEEDS TO... (Jul '17) Tue breemasa 14
Where do broken hearts go? Mon rickmarz 1
The Real Victory Outreach International Ministries (Apr '09) Apr 20 Jjmart 255
News The staggering body count as California newspap... Apr 20 Riccardo Fire 6

Sacramento Jobs

Personal Finance

Sacramento Mortgages